Author Topic: Setting the Kamali Record Straight  (Read 10684 times)

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
Re: Setting the Kamali Record Straight
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 02:57:35 PM »
chrisghmoliveira@uol.com.br

im gonna find your family and f**k with them bro :)

Still sucking on your momma's pussy living at your momma's basement, tuff guy?
Train forever !

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 03:34:46 PM »
how much money did his parents give you?

Awesome post!!!!

Monster truth

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »
Just to clear the air for everyone, since this seems to be the topic of the day. King stated, "Isaac took down my site due to a difference of opinion and within an hour we settled the matter for good. By stating "lack of payment" Isaac crossed the line and he knows it. But that's neither here nor there."

It wasn't a difference of opinion, it was in fact due to lack of payment. I'm not here to get into a pissing match with King, we've gone into that already. I won't go into the details but King was alerted of what would show up on his web site if I was not paid, considering I was more then understanding as the site was completed 8 months ago. I haven't said anything untrue or inappropriate. Bottom line, I received my payment and his site was restored.

Isaac
LIFT STUDIOS
http://www.liftstudios.com

isaac, I am not trying to tell you how to run your business  but...

hosting a fucking dirt cheap these days

http://www.hostica.com/Web_Hosting/Basic_Hosting/The_1-1-1_Plan/

$1/month

since you don't seem too bright, everything is probably running off a shared web server on a linux box..fucking dirt cheap

the negative press this has created for you was not worth it.

I doubt that king was using any significant bandwidth and I am guessing that his site was mostly static pages...

you truly are a prick
Here comes the money shot

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 03:48:01 PM »
isaac, I am not trying to tell you how to run your business  but...

hosting a fucking dirt cheap these days

http://www.hostica.com/Web_Hosting/Basic_Hosting/The_1-1-1_Plan/

$1/month

since you don't seem too bright, everything is probably running off a shared web server on a linux box..fucking dirt cheap

the negative press this has created for you was not worth it.

I doubt that king was using any significant bandwidth and I am guessing that his site was mostly static pages...

you truly are a prick

thats a good point, what exactly did King have to pay for? was it updates or just bandwidth?

Your right bandwidth on a site like that would cost nothing. Maybe 20 bucks a month.

Maybe King was being overcharged.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 03:56:19 PM »
thats a good point, what exactly did King have to pay for? was it updates or just bandwidth?

Your right bandwidth on a site like that would cost nothing. Maybe 20 bucks a month.

Maybe King was being overcharged.

I mean what the fuck...you never embarras a client

Isaac couldn't have given him ample notice to transfer his site to a different hosting company. But hosting is so fucking cheap that I don't see the point.

or worse case scenario the old  "404--page not found" error

What a great company this fucker is running, basically making fun of his clients. Why whould anyone every trust him again?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »
I mean what the f**k...you never embarras a client

Isaac couldn't have given him ample notice to transfer his site to a different hosting company. But hosting is so fucking cheap that I don't see the point.

or worse case scenario the old  "404--page not found" error

What a great company this fucker is running, basically making fun of his clients. Why whould anyone every trust him again?
Thanks for your two cents but it wasn't a hosting issue. King runs his site on his own server, not mine. 8 months is ample time to pay a bill and ample notice.

When you receive numerous requests for payment and don't pay, then you force people to take action. That's what I did and in doing so I received my payment.

End of story.
Elevate Your Image.™

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 04:08:58 PM »
i would love to fly down to your second world shithole of a country to beat the shit outta your short fat ass

but from the looks of these pictures someone has already worked you over with an ugly stick ;D

the only thing impressive in these pics is his high bodyfat percentage...can somebody please send him some Clen..please

sandycoosworth

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »
Thanks for your two cents but it wasn't a hosting issue. King runs his site on his own server, not mine. 8 months is ample time to pay a bill and ample notice.

When you receive numerous requests for payment and don't pay, then you force people to take action. That's what I did and in doing so I received my payment.

End of story.

its pretty clear youre in the right here (despite the fact yorue a douchebag fag)

but that doesnt matter, cause by doing this you have shown the rest of your clients you are petty and vengeful ... not a smart idea in the long run

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »
its pretty clear youre in the right here (despite the fact yorue a douchebag fag)

but that doesnt matter, cause by doing this you have shown the rest of your clients you are petty and vengeful ... not a smart idea in the long run

I hope that it was worth the $45.99 that he got from King

sandycoosworth

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 04:17:13 PM »
what lift did was tatamount to defamation of character; you cannot publically embarrass your clients like that ... i wouldnt be surprised if king had grounds for liable

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 04:19:19 PM »
what lift did was tatamount to defamation of character; you cannot publically embarrass your clients like that ... i wouldnt be surprised if king had grounds for liable
"liable"? it's libel, dummy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 04:22:56 PM »

Monster self-ownage by Jimmy trying to look like he wasn't autistic.  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
hahaha, monster lawsuit

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 04:28:07 PM »
In any other industry this isn't even a topic of discussion.

At some point a person has to stand their ground and that's what I did.

Thanks and good night.
Elevate Your Image.™

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 04:31:11 PM »
Just to clear the air for everyone, since this seems to be the topic of the day. King stated, "Isaac took down my site due to a difference of opinion and within an hour we settled the matter for good. By stating "lack of payment" Isaac crossed the line and he knows it. But that's neither here nor there."

It wasn't a difference of opinion, it was in fact due to lack of payment. I'm not here to get into a pissing match with King, we've gone into that already. I won't go into the details but King was alerted of what would show up on his web site if I was not paid, considering I was more then understanding as the site was completed 8 months ago. I haven't said anything untrue or inappropriate. Bottom line, I received my payment and his site was restored.

Isaac
LIFT STUDIOS
http://www.liftstudios.com

You did a kick ass job on his website man! More pros should do them that way!
just push some weight!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 04:47:32 PM »

lift waited 8 months for payment, and gave "king" fair warning.  After 8 months, lift did the right thing.  in fact, the only question is, why not sooner? 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 04:54:32 PM »

Thanks and good night.

if king got several notices and flatly ignored you hes getting what he deserves ... that doesnt mean what you did was right from a legal standpoint; you slandered him in front of 1000's of people ... not only that, but these are the very  people who judge him, the people who buy the supplements from his sponsors, and the people who pay him to get naked and wiggle it, and possibly even the people who bang his wife ... er anyways since you were in business together im sure he can sue the f**k out of your company and given the kinda country you live in he will win.

aside from that you have just shown any perspective clients what a vindictive individual you are. i doubt even an oldschool 240 with all his antics would have been foolish enough to do that

sandycoosworth

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 04:55:46 PM »
lift waited 8 months for payment, and gave "king" fair warning.  After 8 months, lift did the right thing.  in fact, the only question is, why not sooner? 

i agree from a logical perspective, but i think king could actually win a lawsuit against him   

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
kings lucky issac doesnt have a litte more G in him. Then he would have sent his boys to go give king a lickin. I guess sometimes it pays off to be civil. ;D
-

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 05:03:39 PM »

Thanks and good night.

wait, you dialed into his server and changed the html without his permission?

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 05:11:25 PM »
Lift, I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2007, 05:21:35 PM »
if king got several notices and flatly ignored you hes getting what he deserves ... that doesnt mean what you did was right from a legal standpoint; you slandered him in front of 1000's of people ...
Moron,

Slander is a false, and malicious statement about another person.

Lift told the truth, which is an absolute defense to slander and libel. And he didn't embarrass King. King embarrassed himself. If you don't pay your rent and the sheriff padlocks your door, you would have only yourself to blame and the embarrassment would be because of your own inaction, not the necessary business decision that caused everyone to realize you can't pay your bills.

The real question is: WHY DIDN'T KING PAY LIFT SEVEN MONTHS AGO? Lift built King the best bodybuilder website out there and King was very satisfied with the job. So why did he fail to pay for so long? There's only two reasons people don't pay their bills: (1) They don't have the money; or (2) They just don't feel like paying.

Bottom Line: Lift was 100% in the right. When you don't pay Verizon, Comcast, DiSH, or ConEd, they don't accept, "I'll try to pay you something next month" as an answer. THEY TURN OFF YOUR SERVICE because THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU TO PAY UP. It's just business, not personal.

The only message to Lift's clients and potential clients is that he doesn't want deadbeats for clients and won't tolerate non-payment for services previously rendered. That's a good message.

If anything, I think people will have more respect for Lift, and anyone thinking of loaning King any money (Milos, I'm talking to you) or doing anything for him on spec or on a promise to pay should think twice.

Special "Lift Support" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 05:24:46 PM »

You're right, he has - the 'clients' that don't pay for 8 months.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 05:25:42 PM »
Moron,

Lift told the truth, which is an absolute defense to slander and libel. And he didn't embarrass King. King embarrassed himself. If you don't pay your rent and the sheriff padlocks your door, you would have only yourself to blame and the embarrassment would be because of your own inaction, not the necessary business decision that caused everyone to realize you can't pay your bills.

The real question is: WHY DIDN'T KING PAY LIFT SEVEN MONTHS AGO? Lift built King the best bodybuilder website out there and King was very satisfied with the job. So why did he fail to pay for so long? There's only two reasons people don't pay their bills: (1) They don't have the money; or (2) They just don't feel like paying.

Bottom Line: Lift was 100% in the right. When you don't pay Verizon, Comcast, DiSH, or ConEd, they don't accept, "I'll try to pay you something next month" as an answer. THEY TURN OFF YOUR SERVICE because THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU TO PAY UP. It's just business, not personal.

The only message to Lift's clients and potential clients is that he doesn't want deadbeats for clients and won't tolerate non-payment for services previously rendered. That's a good message.

If anything, I think people will have more respect for Lift, and anyone thinking of loaning King any money (Milos, I'm talking to you) or doing anything for him on spec or on a promise to pay should think twice.

Another excellent post, Ed.
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 05:32:21 PM »
Moron,

easy there mike the virgin strange ... all kings lawyers have to do is create doubt about the circimstances surrounding the late payments and issac is fucked ... ie its not the definition of slander you need to finger your butt hole to, its the interpretation of what dingbat wrote on the website