Author Topic: BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong  (Read 15534 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong
« on: January 12, 2007, 12:17:11 PM »
Its crazy that the world wants to lynch Barry Bonds over suspected steroid abuse, zero proof whatsoever but still wants to hold Lance Armstrong up as some godlike man that is an inspiration to us all when theres actually more proof he rammed needles in his skinny ass than bonds did.  God the hypocrisy of this world will never fail to amaze me.

Hmmm, then again, Lance Armstrong is a white man isn't he.......ah.....i see.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 12:18:13 PM »
Lance Armstrong is a class act and had a testicle removed.  He has more reason to have synthetic test in his body, via doctor moron.
Squishy face retard

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 12:20:58 PM »
Lance had 3 cancers at once.  If anyone should be able to take something that helps his physical being, it's Lance.  And what he took was nothing. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 12:23:06 PM »
Lance had 3 cancers at once.  If anyone should be able to take something that helps his physical being, it's Lance.  And what he took was nothing. 

i'm sure you know exactly what he took.  you're an idiot.  lance won 7 tour de france's, every single one of them while cheating.

fuck his testicle, hes some great role model.  probably got his cancer from steroid abuse.  i feel no pity towards this cheater.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 12:27:16 PM »
i'm sure you know exactly what he took.  you're an idiot.  lance won 7 tour de france's, every single one of them while cheating.

f**k his testicle, hes some great role model.  probably got his cancer from steroid abuse.  i feel no pity towards this cheater.
You tell me I have no proof with Bonds but you have none here.  Barry admitted to takign products made by BALCO.
Squishy face retard

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 12:30:48 PM »
Barry Bonds over suspected steroid abuse, zero proof whatsoever

You're so misinformed about this it's laughable.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 12:31:41 PM »
Its crazy that the world wants to lynch Barry Bonds over suspected steroid abuse, zero proof whatsoever but still wants to hold Lance Armstrong up as some godlike man that is an inspiration to us all when theres actually more proof he rammed needles in his skinny ass than bonds did.  God the hypocrisy of this world will never fail to amaze me.

White=GOOD Black=Bad.

Main Entry: 1black
Pronunciation: 'blak
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English blak, from Old English blæc; akin to Old High German blah black, and probably to Latin flagrare to burn, Greek phlegein
1 a : of the color black b (1) : very dark in color <his face was black with rage> (2) : having a very deep or low register <a bass with a black voice> (3) : HEAVY, SERIOUS <the play was a black intrigue>
2 a : having dark skin, hair, and eyes : SWARTHY <the black Irish> b (1) often capitalized : of or relating to any of various population groups having dark pigmentation of the skin <black Americans> (2) : of or relating to the African-American people or their culture <black literature> <a black college> <black pride> <black studies> (3) : typical or representative of the most readily perceived characteristics of black culture <trying to sound black> <tried to play blacker jazz>
3 : dressed in black
4 : DIRTY, SOILED <hands black with grime>
5 a : characterized by the absence of light <a black night> b : reflecting or transmitting little or no light <black water> c : served without milk or cream <black coffee>
6 a : thoroughly sinister or evil : WICKED <a black deed> b : indicative of condemnation or discredit <got a black mark for being late>
7 : connected with or invoking the supernatural and especially the devil <black magic>
8 a : very sad, gloomy, or calamitous <black despair> b : marked by the occurrence of disaster <black Friday>
9 : characterized by hostility or angry discontent : SULLEN <black resentment filled his heart>
10 chiefly British : subject to boycott by trade-union members as employing or favoring nonunion workers or as operating under conditions considered unfair by the trade union
11 a of propaganda : conducted so as to appear to originate within an enemy country and designed to weaken enemy morale b : characterized by or connected with the use of black propaganda <black radio>
12 : characterized by grim, distorted, or grotesque satire <black humor>
13 : of or relating to covert intelligence operations <black government programs>

Main Entry: 1white
Pronunciation: 'hwIt, 'wIt
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): whit·er; whit·est
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwIt; akin to Old High German hwIz white and probably to Old Church Slavic svetu light, Sanskrit sveta white, bright
1 a : free from color b : of the color of new snow or milk; specifically : of the color white c : light or pallid in color <white hair> <lips white with fear> d : lustrous pale gray : SILVERY; also : made of silver
2 a : being a member of a group or race characterized by light pigmentation of the skin b : of, relating to, characteristic of, or consisting of white people or their culture c [from the former stereotypical association of good character with northern European descent] : marked by upright fairness <that's mighty white of you>
3 : free from spot or blemish: as a (1) : free from moral impurity : INNOCENT (2) : marked by the wearing of white by the woman as a symbol of purity <a white wedding> b : unmarked by writing or printing c : not intended to cause harm <a white lie> <white magic> d : FAVORABLE, FORTUNATE <one of the white days of his life -- Sir Walter Scott>
4 a : wearing or habited in white b : marked by the presence of snow : SNOWY <a white Christmas>
5 a : heated to the point of whiteness b : notably ardent : PASSIONATE <white fury>
6 a : conservative or reactionary in political outlook and action b : instigated or carried out by reactionary forces as a counterrevolutionary measure <a white terror>
7 : of, relating to, or constituting a musical tone quality characterized by a controlled pure sound, a lack of warmth and color, and a lack of resonance
8 : consisting of a wide range of frequencies -- used of light, sound, and electromagnetic radiation
- whit·ish  /'hwI-tish, 'wI-/ adjective

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »

f**k his testicle, hes some great role model.  probably got his cancer from steroid abuse.  i feel no pity towards this cheater.

Your pretty clueless aren't you?

If anyone wanted him disqualified it was the French, and they tried and tried and he passed test after test to the point where the French had to admit they we're wrong...I have one guy on the Discovery cycle team that I train and from his own mouth he told me that Armstrong works and trains harder than anyone he's even seen in that sport.....so get off your rhetoric!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 12:39:45 PM »
You're so misinformed about this it's laughable.

he failed a drug test or what?  please do tell.  seems you know more than major league baseball or congress. dish the details son!

oh wait, you are upset i called a white man into question the way they called bonds into question.  i catch your drift now, and thats what i was trying to prove.  lets don't toss words out about our great white hero of all cancer victims.  lets just let him cheat his ass off.  haha, laughable.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 12:40:57 PM »
Your pretty clueless aren't you?

If anyone wanted him disqualified it was the French, and they tried and tried and he passed test after test to the point where the French had to admit they we're wrong...I have one guy on the Discovery cycle team that I train and from his own mouth he told me that Armstrong works and trains harder than anyone he's even seen in that sport.....so get off your rhetoric!

EVERYONE IN THE SPORT OF CYCLING IS ON JUICE!  Oh wait, 1 man wasn't armstrong and he beat everyone that was juiced to the gill, mmmhmmmm, ok sport, whatever you say.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
he failed a drug test or what?  please do tell.  seems you know more than major league baseball or congress. dish the details son!

oh wait, you are upset i called a white man into question the way they called bonds into question.  i catch your drift now, and thats what i was trying to prove.  lets don't toss words out about our great white hero of all cancer victims.  lets just let him cheat his ass off.  haha, laughable.
Palmiero is just as much of a liar.  Does that cancel out your race card comment dipshit?  Lance is a true warrior, not like Barry who was not a power hitter until recent years. 
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 12:43:54 PM »

Nothing to do with race.

Never been proof that Armstrong juiced. There's been evidence of Bonds juicing, but Barry had claimed that he thought it was flax seed oil. He also claimed that he didn't know the cream steroid was actually a steroid. rofl

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 12:45:28 PM »
Palmiero is just as much of a liar.  Does that cancel out your race card comment dipshit?  Lance is a true warrior, not like Barry who was not a power hitter until recent years. 
bonds hit over 700 home runs the last couple years?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 12:47:22 PM »
bonds hit over 700 home runs the last couple years?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No but he had less injury years than other power hitters which allowed him to hit more.  Sosa would be up there if he had BALCO like Bonds.  Barry juiced up and all of a sudden hit 71 or 73 (don't remember) and stopped stealing bases.  He is a docuhebag that ruined what McGwire and Sosa fixed.
Squishy face retard

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »
Nothing to do with race.

Never been proof that Armstrong juiced. There's been evidence of Bonds juicing, but Barry had claimed that he thought it was flax seed oil. He also claimed that he didn't know the cream steroid was actually a steroid. rofl

I am simply a huge fan of Barry pretty much telling congress to fuck themselfs and love how he tells the media pretty much the same thing.  baseball loved barry when he brought their sport back and according to Tony Gwynn, baseball KNEW steroids were being used and didn't give a fuck.  you can't love him THEN and try to hang him NOW.

fuck congress, who in their right mind would NOT have lied to them?  they wanted to railroad him off to jail, anyone would have lied or did what mcgwire did which was sit there with his finger up his ass looking stupid.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
Why isn't  congress investigating football?  oh yeah, the NFL players are juice free, its just bonds, sosa, mcgwire, palmero, they were the only 4 athletes ever to juice.  My bad, i forgot.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 12:49:56 PM »
McGwire didn't lie, Bonds did.  Bonds ruined baseball.  His bullshit started the testing that brought home run numbers down.  People cared about HRs when Mark hit them, not Barry.

Why isn't  congress investigating football?  oh yeah, the NFL players are juice free, its just bonds, sosa, mcgwire, palmero, they were the only 4 athletes ever to juice.  My bad, i forgot.
Shawn Merriman ring a bell.  Baseball never had testing, to my knowledge the NFL had some.
Squishy face retard

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 12:51:35 PM »
McGwire didn't lie, Bonds did.  Bonds ruined baseball.  His bullshit started the testing that brought home run numbers down.  People cared about HRs when Mark hit them, not Barry.
 Shawn Merriman ring a bell.  Baseball never had testing, to my knowledge the NFL had some.
Yeah , merriman is the only NFL athlete juicing.  the rest of em bench 500 pounds and weigh 320 from meat n taters.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »
I am simply a huge fan of Barry pretty much telling congress to f**k themselfs and love how he tells the media pretty much the same thing.  baseball loved barry when he brought their sport back and according to Tony Gwynn, baseball KNEW steroids were being used and didn't give a f**k.  you can't love him THEN and try to hang him NOW.

f**k congress, who in their right mind would NOT have lied to them?  they wanted to railroad him off to jail, anyone would have lied or did what mcgwire did which was sit there with his finger up his ass looking stupid.

I understand, I think the congress ia fucking joke myself. But why are you comparing Bonds to Armstrong? And why are playing the race card on his behalf?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »

BONDS ruined baseball?  hahahaha, yeah right, they um generate more revenue than anytime in their history, thanks to bonds, mcgwire & sosa bringing it back to life.  You know, the juice brothers.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »
I understand, I think the congress ia fucking joke myself. But why are you comparing Bonds to Armstrong? And why are playing the race card on his behalf?

because its a fucking witch hunt after bonds, nothing more than that.
i like armstrong but you truly don't think he juiced?  i am just a person that accepts that every sport is filled with steroids now and it will never leave the sports.  you don't hang one man for hundreds of men doing the exact same thing.  but hey, bonds is a big name, so lets go after him.  fuck that, its a witch hunt.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
Bonds didn't do shit for it.  Where have you been?  It was Mark and Sammy all the way.  Bonds just showed how big of an asshole he could be.
Squishy face retard

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »
Bonds didn't do shit for it.  Where have you been?  It was Mark and Sammy all the way.  Bonds just showed how big of an asshole he could be.

*pats you on head*  whatever you say there smuckers.  believe what you want.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 12:57:27 PM »

And if you were bonds, you would have admitted to steroid use?  bull SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 12:58:47 PM »
*pats you on head*  whatever you say there smuckers.  believe what you want.

Sammy, BigMac and parody in baseball brought the sport back, not Barry Bonds. The Red Sox and White Sox winning their first WS titles in years helped baseball, not Bonds. If anything, Bonds has brought negative publicity to baseball.

It's not a witch hunt. They've gone after Sosa, Mcgwire, Palmerio.