Author Topic: Beast? Howz it going???  (Read 12500 times)

az

• Getbig III
Beast? Howz it going???
« on: January 12, 2007, 06:59:20 PM »
Hope you are doing well.

ramazon

• Getbig III
Re: Beast? Howz it going???
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »
Hope you are doing well.
Is the Beast my friend Pillow?  If not, has anyone heard from her
lately?  Thanks for you help. 

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:55:37 AM »
Ughhhhhh

Well az thanks very much for asking :)

Things could definitely be better (or worse for that matter).  One of my favorotie things in the whole world is snow-boarding, I finally bought my own board and went with a friend on Saturday. - a little treat for myself since my father is crazy and I have been feeling sorry for myself-

Needless to say I think I am better then I am and started attemping this huge jump.  Well the mixture of snow/ice was not kind to me on my thrid and final attempt....landed on my tailbone, hard.  I am nearly positive it is just a bad bruise, I still can't sit or walk without pain but it is getting better.

Before Saturday things in the weight room have been going great and I am sooooooo excited to start dieting.  It is hard to believe it is just around the corner (Feb).

How are things with you?  Training good???

And Jodi-what shows are you doing this year?  Let me know... 
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
Is the Beast my friend Pillow?  If not, has anyone heard from her
lately?  Thanks for you help. 

Nope, I am not Pillow :)  Hope you find her though....
Jennifer

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 10:21:18 AM »
i love 2 snowboard!

not much snow here in fl tho............. :-\

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
i love 2 snowboard!

not much snow here in fl tho............. :-\

You and Cheri should come out to Utah and meet up with me-I am going there the 8-13!!!!!!
Jennifer

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 11:47:18 AM »
You and Cheri should come out to Utah and meet up with me-I am going there the 8-13!!!!!!

sounds good to me!

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 06:04:04 AM »
At least you didn't smack your forehead against the doorframe of your car in the middle of a Texas ice storm.  Yeah...attractive.  I have a welt that is threatening to bruise badly and a cute, little cut across the middle of my forehead.

I'm doing well...right smack dab in the middle of my off season.  I start dieting in April, but I told my trainer that sometimes I feel like I'm dieting for a figure show during my bodybuilding off season.  I get two cheat meals a week and am doing cardio four to five times a week.  I'm remaining within ten pounds of my competition weight and am loving heavy leg days!!  I just found out that I will have a 14-week contest prep for Team Universe.  Fourteen weeks!  That's more than three months!  Oh lord!!   :o  And I think I'll do Nationals for the fun of it since it is here in Dallas.

I can't wait to see you on stage as a bodybuilder!  Tell me again what your first show will be.  Have you begun thinking about your posing routine?  You'll need new suits too; don't forget about that.  I know you will be so happy with your decision to switch, and you will do a great job!
Jodi

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »
At least you didn't smack your forehead against the doorframe of your car in the middle of a Texas ice storm.  Yeah...attractive.  I have a welt that is threatening to bruise badly and a cute, little cut across the middle of my forehead.

I'm doing well...right smack dab in the middle of my off season.  I start dieting in April, but I told my trainer that sometimes I feel like I'm dieting for a figure show during my bodybuilding off season.  I get two cheat meals a week and am doing cardio four to five times a week.  I'm remaining within ten pounds of my competition weight and am loving heavy leg days!!  I just found out that I will have a 14-week contest prep for Team Universe.  Fourteen weeks!  That's more than three months!  Oh lord!!   :o  And I think I'll do Nationals for the fun of it since it is here in Dallas.

I can't wait to see you on stage as a bodybuilder!  Tell me again what your first show will be.  Have you begun thinking about your posing routine?  You'll need new suits too; don't forget about that.  I know you will be so happy with your decision to switch, and you will do a great job!
Wats up, JodiJoJoJody-Jo!

When's Nationals in Dallas again? I have family in Plano, The Colony and Carrolton. I might come out for it and hang out. If you're at the Arnold and I see you I'm gonna come up and go...

"Wat up, Jodi-JoJo-Jo!"

Hahahahaha!  ;D
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
sounds good to me!
Careful, Arvilla...you're gonna make her blush!  ;)
?

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »
Block, your family is right down the street from me!

Nationals are in November.
Jodi

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
Some off-season pics...the last one was taken about 2 weeks ago (140ish)
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 05:26:15 PM »
Block, your family is right down the street from me!

Nationals are in November.
Heck yea! I know the whole Lewisville/Metroplex area like the back of my hand.

I used to train at this little gym off of Route-30/Main St called 'USA FITNESS' on the days I didnt drive out to Arlington. Thats in 'The Colony'...(City by The Lake).

Colin Creek Mall is nice...better than most of the ghetto hell holes in Chicagoland.
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 05:32:56 PM »
Thanks for the support Jodi, so sorry about your car accident :(  Atleast I was having fun....oce in Texas does not sound fun!

Training has been good and I can't wait to start dieting.  I haven't really been thinking about my routine...I did make up 2 of my friends routines so I have a little idea of what I will do.  Thanks for looking out though-I have no idea what to do about the suit.  I know that the woman many people order from is from Florida so I may give her a call and use my Figure one for the night show....think that will be too much?

Can't wait to see you at Team U.  Probably won't do it but I will be there cheering you on :)  Oh yeah, my first show is a NANBF show May 5 - then the Illinois State show (NPC) May 26.  After that it depends on how I look...

Have fun training!!!!!
Jennifer

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 07:38:11 PM »
since my father is crazy and I have been feeling sorry for myself-

don't worry, i'm sure my dad is more nuts than yours.

monster skirt length! :D

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 10:37:09 PM »

I wish but that is very doubtful
Jennifer

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 05:03:14 AM »

Can't wait to see you at Team U.  Probably won't do it but I will be there cheering you on :)  Oh yeah, my first show is a NANBF show May 5 - then the Illinois State show (NPC) May 26.  After that it depends on how I look...

Have fun training!!!!!

You're not going to be doing anymore figure shows?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 07:34:52 AM »

monster skirt length! :D

That is one HOT pic of "The Beast".  ;)

PB

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 12:40:13 PM »
Thanks PB ;) 

At the moment Thin Lizzy I am not planning any more Figure shows.  This may change in May after I diet down.  The only figure show I would consider is the USA's in Vegas because they are more forgiving to girls with muscles but I want to see how the bbing goes.   I will be at Team U regardlesss this year so hopefully I will see you there.
Jennifer

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 03:08:40 PM »
Beast!!!!! be careful!!!

bbing??? ;D cool! training is going well, I may not compete again till next year though (trying to get my weight up).

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »

Nope, I am not Pillow :)  Hope you find her though....
I will.  Thanks for your help.  Keep up the good work.

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
  • Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 05:29:34 AM »
I just wanted to comment on the remark from the Beast... possibly no more Figure shows... I am so jealous! I'll be at the Jr USA again this year hoping for a better placing and wishing as I slide on those damn heels that I was a bodybuilder. I think it's awesome that you're going to transition, you definitely have the mass for it and I wish you the best. Maybe you could share some secrets to your success? I train like hell each day with my husband and train as a bodybuilder, but at 5'6" it's hard to pack on enough mass to compete against girls in my weight class because they tend to be 3-4" shorter and appear wider. I'll compete again in Figure this year hopefully at 135lbs, keeping my fingers crosssed that I've added 5lbs over the past year.

Anyway... congrats Beast, I'll be pulling for you!
Patricia

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 12:52:38 PM »
Thanks so much GSF...it is mainly genetics that I can put on size.  I try to do most of the right things, eating enough-training really hard-taking a week off every couple months-supplementing properly, but I really think I will get killed on an NPC stage.  If you are really interested in doing a bbing show try a natural show.  The mojority of women at local natural shows are the same size as the figure competitors...but if you are like me it is hard to stay away from the NPC.

Good luck and hopefully I will get to meet you sometime this year.
Jennifer

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
  • Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 05:14:18 AM »
I may just try a natural show later this year, I will be at the Jr. USA again hoping for a better placing than last... in Figure of course. A good friend of mine, Pam Shealy, is doing wonders in the NPC on the National level and she's 100% natural. She's proving that it is possible to hang and beat girls who aren't.

Anyway, best of luck to you and I look forward to meeting you.
Patricia

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 01:20:39 AM »
Hey Beast,
You look awesome girl!