Author Topic: The BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7816 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: The BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 03:01:17 PM »
sorry, I'm diversifying.  I read someplace that 90 something percent of US citizens don't even have passports and have never been to another country (except perhaps Mexico or Canada one night when they were drunk?

xL
It's a law as of this year so people will be getting them.  I love other countries in terms of vacationing.  Good times all over.
Squishy face retard

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 03:13:51 PM »
Well, that's great news.  I used to think the US was the best place to live in the world, but I didn't want to get married and couldn't get a green card without doing so.  Nowadays I know I'm better off in England, visiting Europe and the East once in a while and keeping in touch with Canada.

Welcome to the UK, Americans, if you can fill in the form as required...

xL

London is the best money in the world, unless you can speak Mandarin.

London is a fucking dump

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 03:30:47 PM »
If I were to be able to go anywhere in the world, the US wouldn't exactly be my top 5 choice!
You have all Caribbean hot spots, Brazil (women like no other! ;D ), France, and a myriad of other places to go. I can see if you don't live here, but in general I wouldn't live in the US if I had any place in the world to choose from.
Then again, I do live here. :-X

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 03:33:23 PM »
you live in Yorkshire or someplace, right Dies?

whatever.  London is, I repeat, the centre of the universe.  If you can face up to it & work a bit and make money here, you can afford to visit anyplace else.

I'd love your laid-back northern lifestyle, by the way, but my dad travelled for his career when I was young and I had to move around and learn other ways of living.

xL
not better, just different...

Don't get me wrong, it's a million times better than bloody bradford. but considering that it's the capital it's surprising how dirty it is and all those fucking homless people everywhere. The place needs a good bloody clean up.

I'll be coming down in the summer possibly. Give me your address and I'll come and give you a good seeing to. If you are really a woman that is

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 03:34:03 PM »
you live in Yorkshire or someplace, right Dies?

whatever.  London is, I repeat, the centre of the universe.  If you can face up to it & work a bit and make money here, you can afford to visit anyplace else.

I'd love your laid-back northern lifestyle, by the way, but my dad travelled for his career when I was young and I had to move around and learn other ways of living.

xL
not better, just different...

London is one one of the coolest cities i've ever been to but  it's no center of the world , neighter the best money in there!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 03:54:36 PM »
beg to differ, it's the centre of the universe.  I agree the money is mental, you make lots of dosh, but it costs more than that to live here...

The ideal would be to earn £'s and spend $'s.

xL

the city is great , i would enjoy living there, but people there are such assholes...

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 04:06:35 PM »
sorry 'bout that G.  I'm wondering how long you visited for, whether you were here long enough to get over the jet lag, whether you met any real Londoners or just the tourist guides?

Also (for some mad reason), they seriously dislike Americans here (I've got a Canadian accent and I'm British...

I've been there enough to realize how rude and ignorant is everybody, except the black  dudes that I used to play football with in Hyde Park.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 04:30:19 PM »
Well, nobody understand what you're guys trying to say....you  gotta make some changes in the British English you guys are speaking..... ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
Center of the universe in what aspect? Entertainment? Living conditions? Hospitality? Monetary status? Everybody just loves that London ::)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 04:44:03 PM »

he he he
xL

anyways, let's get back to the thread.  I'm certain I'm just sticking up for my homeland and that in fact some place tropical, beautiful and cheap is actually the best place to live in the world?

Not trying to ride your nuts Linda, but, who defines "best"? It's in the eye of the beholder. Individual preference, is it not? Some men prefer brunette's, some blonde. I like coke, other's pepsi. Maybe Bush's ideal spot is Texas (spare me the political arguments, as this is just an example).

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »
Not trying to ride your nuts Linda, but, who defines "best"? It's in the eye of the beholder. Individual preference, is it not? Some men prefer brunette's, some blonde. I like coke, other's pepsi. Maybe Bush's ideal spot is Texas (spare me the political arguments, as this is just an example).

thanks so much for deleting everything Linda said...

Delete this: 
the best place to live in the world is where you're at

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:55 PM »
I think Switzerland would be nice.  I also think Mykonos which I had a chance to move to would be great.  I can't remember the name of the little island place of Brazil but that looked great to.  I love Hawaii thats why I'm here.  It is beautiful and the weather and air is great.  I can put up with the little shit here.  I lived in Vegas for 2 years and loveit there too.  In fact if I ever leave here thats where I am going back too.  I live good there and make allot fo money and it cost nothing.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 07:18:12 PM »
I go to the upper west side sometimes and it's pretty nice. Manhattan in general is nice if you have the money and are used to the fast paced lifestyle.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »
Thank you. Shadow, seriously, people that know you in real life also think the same about you as we do on here. You live, breathe, eat getbig 24/7. You probably don't have a very good education (if so, it shows how easy it is to graduate and not learn a thing) your parents are probably dead (or are making a modest salary that make ends meet month to month) and you have no hope for a future. Don't you realize it's not just one person on here that's pointing this out? Everyone here agrees. As far as your dislike of America goes, if you were born here you would have a completely different outlook on life as most of us here on getbig are in America and we live day to day with absolute freedom. However, if I was born/lived in India and saw the world go by day to day as you do, i'd be more understandable of your position. Thankfully i'm not. Nobody here complains about it, just you. ??? In 10 years you do realize you are not going to be much more successful than what you are already are. Good luck.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah lah blah blah blah..i am happy with my life blah lah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 12:43:38 AM »
Dude I know why you are so angry.  If I was you living where you live I would be angry too.  You are a little man who has nothing going for him and you live in a gutter.  You say not every place in India is a slum yet where you live IS a slum.  No wonder no one on here takes you seriously.  You a little boy hating on everyone because you are a loser.  Nice future.  Kill your self already, make everyone happy.  You gotta be the sadest and most helpless person on Getbig.
your an unemployed f**k face who is 24/7 on getbig.com..you have no friends,you live on your past since your future is as empty as an empty beer keg,your post count shows you spend majority of your life on getbig.com,half of the people on this site think your an ass clown..you gotta be the biggest ass clown on getbig retard.ohh yes you are gonna die some time soon too cuz your morbidly obese

note:not every place in india is a slum you stupid ignorant prcik..its always easy to hide behind a computer and talk crap..ahahah another internet 'tough guy'..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2007, 01:14:01 AM »
I'd quite like to live (or at least spend reasonable time) on an island. Sunny mostly all the time, perfect sand, crystal clear water, you find your own healthy food... Though, no gym would suck and starting fired might be tough, but I guess if I had a house there it would be alright.

Other than that, you can find great weather almost anywhere. It's the people that make me not like where I am.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2007, 05:29:45 AM »
your an unemployed f**k face who is 24/7 on getbig.com..you have no friends,you live on your past since your future is as empty as an empty beer keg,your post count shows you spend majority of your life on getbig.com,half of the people on this site think your an ass clown..you gotta be the biggest ass clown on getbig retard.ohh yes you are gonna die some time soon too cuz your morbidly retarded

ahahah another internet 'tough guy'..

You know, the exact statement above, could be said of you too. ;)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2007, 06:03:55 AM »
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah lah blah blah blah..i am happy with my life blah lah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hmm well it's been about 24 hrs since ive been on last and I see you have realized that today, you are still pathetic. Hope this helps ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2007, 10:36:03 AM »
Thank you. Shadow, seriously, people that know you in real life also think the same about you as we do on here. You live, breathe, eat getbig 24/7. You probably don't have a very good education (if so, it shows how easy it is to graduate and not learn a thing) your parents are probably dead (or are making a modest salary that make ends meet month to month) and you have no hope for a future. Don't you realize it's not just one person on here that's pointing this out? Everyone here agrees. As far as your dislike of America goes, if you were born here you would have a completely different outlook on life as most of us here on getbig are in America and we live day to day with absolute freedom. However, if I was born/lived in India and saw the world go by day to day as you do, i'd be more understandable of your position. Thankfully i'm not. Nobody here complains about it, just you. ??? In 10 years you do realize you are not going to be much more successful than what you are already are. Good luck.

Shashant constantly gets intothreads that he has no idea what they are about or can relate too.  You are right on everythign you say about him, thats the sad part.  India sucks and he lives in a shithole town.  He lives to hate. Its the only way he can survive where he is.  On here he can hide behind the computer.  At home he gets beat up for being a smartass.  He is living a dream being on here.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »
your an unemployed f**k face who is 24/7 on getbig.com..you have no friends,you live on your past since your future is as empty as an empty beer keg,your post count shows you spend majority of your life on getbig.com,half of the people on this site think your an ass clown..you gotta be the biggest ass clown on getbig retard.ohh yes you are gonna die some time soon too cuz your morbidly obese

note:not every place in india is a slum you stupid ignorant prcik..its always easy to hide behind a computer and talk crap..ahahah another internet 'tough guy'..

Unemployed?  The funny thing is I can afford to not work.  You can't. Keep trying moron you are losing bigtime.  Face it living in a slum is somethign you grew up with.  I'm not putting it down thats just a fact.  Your anger shows just how much shit you put up with at home.  It's tough getting your ass kicked everyday.  At least on here you can act tough and no one can touch you.  You are in heaven here.  Good for you.  Now go get your mom some water.

body88

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »
When I get older, I want a modern/contemporary home that is located directly on the ocean. I want about 5 acres behind me. I also love the winter!

I hope to find that in Maine. Boston is nice, but crazy.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2007, 11:20:21 PM »
Seems to me the people that always want to go to SoCal are generally the ones who have never been there.  Yes some parts are like a paradise on earth.  Some cities are almost like a movie or Tv show but what you guys see in Cali is just that a tv show.  To live in these beach towns you must be rich or killing yourself with debt that you wont be able to stay long.  Take the show Laguna beach, first off it isnt filmed in Laguna it is filmed in neighboring Manhattan Beach.  The tv show Bev Hills 90210 was not filmed at Bev hills high it was filmed in Torrance at one of the 4 high schools in that area, point being dont believe every thing you see,read etc.....   Dont let me get started on Venice, all these areas were at one time the place to be but we are talking 30-40 years ago when most guys on here parents were growing up.   Visit for an extended period first............ ;)

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2007, 11:23:22 PM »
Also the beach water is usually only warm during the hottest of months due to the fact that the Alaskan ocean waters flow south towards CALIFORNIA.   MOST surfers wear a wet suit 8-9 months a year.!!!...????? :-\ ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2007, 11:26:28 PM »
if i had my way..i'd live on an uninhabited island on the pacific..just me..and 1 chick..

if only we could have an endless supply of wine..

cable TV...

food..shelter..

i;d be in heaven..

i'd spend everynight sitting in a chair by the shore just lietening to the waves..getting drunk..
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »
What about Australia. In some states you can grow up to 5 marijuana plants in your home for personal use, nice beaches, educated people of every nationality and nicer women.

In the Netherlands, you can buy the stuff in special bars.