Author Topic: Ravens Colts thread  (Read 22963 times)

body88

Ravens Colts thread
« on: January 13, 2007, 12:28:54 PM »
Countdown starts now

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ravens Colts thread
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »
Ray Lewis is an angry man.

I would not steal his parking spot.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »
Well, he is a murderer who should be in jail, so I wouldn't doubt getting stabbed for stealing his spot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
Well, he is a murderer who should be in jail, so I wouldn't doubt getting stabbed for stealing his spot.

He was acquitted.

I'm not saying he didn't stab a guy a bunch of times.

I'm just saying he was acquitted.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 03:08:24 PM »
He was acquitted.

I'm not saying he didn't stab a guy a bunch of times.

I'm just saying he was acquitted.

Yes, I suppose everyone else but him that was in the car is guilty and he was trying to stop them the entire time.  :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »
Could be the Colts year!!! That defense looked pretty damn impressive today and Manning did what he had to do to win.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 04:37:50 PM »
shocked  :o

body88

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 04:41:11 PM »
Could be the Colts year!!! That defense looked pretty damn impressive today and Manning did what he had to do to win.

Manning has thrown 5 picks and 1 td in the last 2 games. Why are you not crediting the colts win to a offensive "meltdown" by the Ravens? Like you do with teams you do not like when they win. The colts defense won that game. They deserved it. They outplayed the Ravens and thats the bottom line.

Also, if the pats lose to the chargers tomorrow will you ignore the colts being the worse team and then down play how "unbeatable" the chargers are? You know since you have been harping on how dominant the chargers are. And how there is not way they cen be beaten.

Also, this proves another team can upset a better team at any time. Something you scoff at.

That said the colts played some great defense, and played a great game. They deserved to win that game.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 04:43:47 PM »
quote the ravens nevermore :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if the peyton plays the chargers or patriots like that they will lose

E
E

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »
quote the ravens nevermore :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if the peyton plays the chargers or patriots like that they will lose

E

You mean if the colts defense plays like that? They played great. Manning has 5 picks and 1 td in the last 2 games.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 04:46:12 PM »
the colts defence has won them the last 2 games for sure.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 04:46:21 PM »

You mean if the colts defense plays like that?

no peyton

if he keeps playing this way he won't beat the chargers or pats

they can actually score points unlike the ravens

E
E

body88

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
the colts defence has won them the last 2 games for sure.

I agree, fantastic performance

body88

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
no peyton

if he keeps playing this way he won't beat the chargers or pats

they can actually score points unlike the ravens

E

Yep, if manning plays better and that d holds up they could win it all.

body88

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »
Could you guys imagine a Colts Pats rematch :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »
Manning has thrown 5 picks and 1 td in the last 2 games. Why are you not crediting the colts win to a offensive "meltdown" by the Ravens? Like you do with teams you do not like when they win. The defense won that game.

Also, if the pats lose to the chargers tomorrow will you ignore the colts being the worse team and then down play how "unbeatable" the chargers are? You know since you have been harping on how dominant the chargers are. And how there is not way they cen be beaten.

Also, this proves another team can upset a better team at any time. Something you scoff at.

That said the colts played some great defense, and played a great game. They deserved to win that game.

What makes the Colts the worse team? Because Peyton is putting up good numbers? They just knocked off a team that's better than the Pats. The offense wasn't that bad either, they drove to within field goal range most of the game, and against a defense as dominant as the Ravens, that's all you need to do to win when the Colts D is stopping drives like they are.

It's a shame we won't see a rematch after SD pushes their shit in tommorow.

How's Harrison? HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
What makes the Colts the worse team? Because Peyton is putting up good numbers? They just knocked off a team that's better than the Pats. The offense wasn't that bad either, they drove to within field goal range most of the game, and against a defense as dominant as the Ravens, that's all you need to do to win when the Colts D is stopping drives like they are.

It's a shame we won't see a rematch after SD pushes their shit in tommorow.

How's Harrison? HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

What does any off this matter?  You are a Giants fan.You do not speak a work of the colts when they are losing. But, then hope on  when they win!Haha, now you are claiming the colts are better then the chargers since they won. You are also saying there is no chance the pats can win after not one person thought the colts could win this game.

flip

flop

Aahahaha.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 04:58:57 PM »

What does any off this matter?  You are a Giants fan.... Haha, now you are claiming the colts are better then the chargers since they won. You are also saying there is no chance the pats can win after not one person thought the colts could win this game.

flip

flop

Aahahaha.

I was claiming the Colts are better than the Pats. What does any of this have to do with the Chargers? It's their Super Bowl to lose, still. I picked the Colts to win this game by the way in the other thread. So your claim that no one person thought they could win is about as stupid as your lack of knowledge of anything not named New England.

body88

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 05:00:10 PM »
In my original post I was refering to the chargers not the pats. All week you have been screaming how dominant the chargers are, but when the colts win you will pull back.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 05:01:42 PM »
In my original post I was refering to the chargers not the pats. All week you have been screaming how dominant the chargers are, but when the colts win you will pull back.

I misread it then. I was talking about the Colts. It's still the Chargers Super Bowl to lose.

body88

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 05:03:40 PM »
I misread it then. I was talking about the Colts. It's still the Chargers Super Bowl to lose.

I have no ill will towards the colts. If they where to win the championship game I would not be upset in the least. You know why? I do not hate them for the sake of hating them. If they win they should be there.

I was making a point that anytime a team you are not a fan off wins a game you accredit it to the opponent melting down and handing over the game. I was wondering why you did not apply that theory here.

Btw, Harrison is not going to play. That hurts us and I know it. I broke down the game in the other thread if you look. I know how good the chargers are. I am not delusional. I give them credit where they desereve it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 05:07:23 PM »

I have no ill will towards the colts. If they where to make it to the championship game I would not be upset in the least. You know why? I do not hate them for the sake of hating them. If they win they should be there.

I was making a point that anytime a team you are not a fan off wins a game you accredit it to the opponent melting down and handing over the game. I was wondering why you did not apply that theory here.

Btw, Harrison is not going to play. That hurts us and I know it. I broke down the game in the other thread if you look. I know how good the chargers are. I am not delusional. I give them credit where they desereve it.

I don't accredit every loss to the team melting down. Fact of the matter is that the Jets were more than holding their own against the Pats until they imploded on themselves. They were down by 7-10 almost 3/4 of that game. But giving up 2 TD's in 26 seconds generally implies a meltdown. You can't even deny that.

body88

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 05:14:59 PM »
I don't accredit every loss to the team melting down. Fact of the matter is that the Jets were more than holding their own against the Pats until they imploded on themselves. They were down by 7-10 almost 3/4 of that game. But giving up 2 TD's in 26 seconds generally implies a meltdown. You can't even deny that.

That is how a team wins a game. I would say the offensive performance by the ravens was a meltdown tonight. But I do not since that matters not. The colts won and they deserved to. No one made Chad Penington get baited into throwing a interception. Asanti jumped the route and took that pass away. Pennington is a vet. No one made jets not be able to score in the redzone all game. Getting thrown and run on all game contributed to them losing. Melting down would be a team being overpowered in that instance.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »
That is how a team wins a game. I would say the offensive performance by the ravens was a meltdown tonight. But I do not since that matters not. The colts won and they deserved to. No one made Chad Penington get baited into throwing a interception. Asanti jumped the route and took that pass away. Pennington is a vet. The jets not being able to score in the redzone all game. Getting thrown and run on all game contributed to them losing. Melting down would be a team being overpowered in that instance.

Pretty sure the Jets walked up and down the field until the red zone most of the game. Blame it on crappy play calling they can't score when they get inside it. For the vaunted Pats defense, getting outplayed by the Jets for the first 80 yards and then having to hope the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with playing calling does not a Super Bowl team make.

body88

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »
Pretty sure the Jets walked up and down the field until the red zone most of the game. Blame it on crappy play calling they can't score when they get inside it. For the vaunted Pats defense, getting outplayed by the Jets for the first 80 yards and then having to hope the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with playing calling does not a Super Bowl team make.

Haha, pretty sure the patriots walked all over the jets, scored, sacked penington and the defense held them in the redzone. You know since new englands has such red zone stats all year.

Pretty sure the Giants did nothing yet again and suck. But, you are a colts fan now so you can root for winners.