Author Topic: Islamic Terrorist Nuke NY City...what would happen next?  (Read 3919 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Islamic Terrorist Nuke NY City...what would happen next?
« on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:10 PM »
I hope I don't see the usuall.. we gonna nuke them back... the word is comming to an end etc....
There are many on this board who have great understanding and view of the world around them...
Please try to rationalice your ideas what would happen if:

Tomorrow 14:00 a nuclear device is detonated in NY City, an Islamic Terror Organisation confesses to this attack, the US and the world is stunned, there are absolutely no links to any country the group that has committed this dreadfully act has operated alone the device has been build by buying the necessary components on the black market.

I say again.. this was NOT a dirty bomb this was a nuclear bomb and most of NY and his population is dead or dying.

What do you believe the world wide consequences would be like? What would happen next? Do you believe the world as we know it is comming to an end? Say so but explain why? Are we just going to "close" NY City and call it a massgrave and move on?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Islamic Terrorist Nuke NY City...what would happen next?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »
I live in NYC so I'd be fucking dead or badly injured and so would most of my family.

I wouldn't think two seconds about giving a thumbs up to turn the entire Middle East and Pakistan into a glass bowl.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 12:40:25 PM »
I live in NYC so I'd be fucking dead or badly injured and so would most of my family.

I wouldn't think two seconds about giving a thumbs up to turn the entire Middle East and Pakistan into a glass bowl.

That's not the responds I wanted to hear from you mate (you Americans always think only about yourself ;) )... what do you believe the world wide consequences would be like?
And if you would have read my post correctly you would have noticed the small but insignificant point that none of the countries you would like to see nuked had anything to do with the attack.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 12:46:35 PM »
the levels of anger and need for 'revenge' and 'justice' would be so great that we would HAVE to put a whole world of hell on someone just to satisfy our thirst for vengance, so SOMEONE would get pretty much destroyed no doubt. even if no one country could be blamed, a nation would get destroyed. maybe we would have the balls then to turn Mecca into a crater.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 12:55:30 PM »
the levels of anger and need for 'revenge' and 'justice' would be so great that we would HAVE to put a whole world of hell on someone just to satisfy our thirst for vengance, so SOMEONE would get pretty much destroyed no doubt. even if no one country could be blamed, a nation would get destroyed. maybe we would have the balls then to turn Mecca into a crater.

You know the US will not just randomly nuke another country, certain people have still to much to loose, we could split hair here and maybe discuss the option that the US is blaming another country for this attack and than nuke them.

But there is no way that the US Government is agreeing to "just" nuke Mekka, or "just" nuke the Iran, it's not going to happen.

What would be the concequences money wise?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »
There would be a distinct chemical signature which would point out the nation that built the weapon, correct? 

We would promptly obliderate that nation, and right-fucking-fully so.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 01:06:19 PM »
There would be a distinct chemical signature which would point out the nation that built the weapon, correct? 

Are you guys ignorant? I said in this scenario the Terroists have bought the "ingredience" from the black market, the uranium and all the chemicals they stole from a US lab *(what the fuck do I know)  ::) just imagine there is no country to blame.

Fact is...I don't want to discuss here what the US Military would do if NY would be nuked... my question is what would happen world wide on an financial cultural and civil level.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 01:17:21 PM »

Are you guys ignorant? I said in this scenario the Terroists have bought the "ingredience" from the black market, the uranium and all the chemicals they stole from a US lab *(what the f**k do I know)  ::) just imagine there is no country to blame.

Fact is...I don't want to discuss here what the US Military would do if NY would be nuked... my question is what would happen world wide on an financial cultural and civil level.

Oh, ok. 

I know many in the arab world would enjoy it, but many would be sad, because they either really pitied us, or because they knew we would probably be dropping bombs on them shortly.

Financially, it would be a hit to the world market, and people would definitely be more cautious about US prospects, but the indeniable drive to bomb someone (we'd blame Iran whether they did it or not) would mean increased war spending (and even a draft?), which would mean defense contractors would make a killing.  Which is good for the US economy.

Honestly, I don't  believe we'll ever be attacked like that.  Why?  Because our leaders behave in a fashion which says they're not worried.  Allow me to explain:

We LET N. Korea build and test nukes, and fire rockets at hawaii.  We leave the cali border open.  Wouldn't take much for kim jung il to send ten nukes on ten boats to mexico, and see how many of them could cross the US border.  My guess is ten would get through :(  If Bush believe there was ANY threat at all to the UN on a nuclear scale, it'd very obviously be N Korea.  And we are IGNORING the problem.

iran on the other hand - just started a nuke program, and only after we labeled them evil and took over both their neighbors and set up aircraft carriers on their shores and started tlaking about war with them.  They let the world tour the facility, and admit what they're doing - protecting tehran from an invader.  If YOU ran iran, what would you do?

bottom line - if it was a threat, then N Korea and the border would be #1 and #2 issues.  Not surrounding iran whose nuke program is in the baby stages, and only exists because we showed all the signs of invasion prep.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »
If it was from terrorists our country as we know it and the world would change for the worse:

-  Marshall law would be set
-  The USA would become a police state
-  Liberals would cease to exsists
-  The draft would come back
-  Millions would join the military on there own
-  We would invade all the middle east countries:  Iran, Syria, Jordan, etc....
-  We would ruthlessly with out mercy repress every arab in those countrys
-  Those countries would become prison states
-  Arabs in this coutry would be sent to camps
-  We would go to a WAR economy
-  In 3-4 years our army would be 30 milliion strong
-  We would launch nuclear missle at any country even susspected of invovlement if our demands aren't met.
-  Nearly all our freedoms would dissappear overnite

It would be worse thing that could happen for the world.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »
I hope I don't see the usuall.. we gonna nuke them back... the word is comming to an end etc....
There are many on this board who have great understanding and view of the world around them...
Please try to rationalice your ideas what would happen if:

Tomorrow 14:00 a nuclear device is detonated in NY City, an Islamic Terror Organisation confesses to this attack, the US and the world is stunned, there are absolutely no links to any country the group that has committed this dreadfully act has operated alone the device has been build by buying the necessary components on the black market.

I say again.. this was NOT a dirty bomb this was a nuclear bomb and most of NY and his population is dead or dying.

What do you believe the world wide consequences would be like? What would happen next? Do you believe the world as we know it is comming to an end? Say so but explain why? Are we just going to "close" NY City and call it a massgrave and move on?

All I can say is Bauer would be uber pissed.

(Have you seen the season six trailers? Jack Bauer has a Grizzly Adams' beard! Bauer's beard > Axis of Evil)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 03:31:41 PM »
All I can say is Bauer would be uber pissed.

(Have you seen the season six trailers? Jack Bauer has a Grizzly Adams' beard! Bauer's beard > Axis of Evil)

Bauer would have stopped 9/11, thrown Osama off a building, talked sadaam out of WMD then killed him anyway, and fixed the economy in exactly one day.

The world needs more jack bauers.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 03:33:50 PM »
Bauer would have stopped 9/11, thrown Osama off a building, talked sadaam out of WMD then killed him anyway, and fixed the economy in exactly one day.

The world needs more jack bauers.

Chuck Norris would have done better  ;)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 03:36:15 PM »
steven segal dying in the first 10 minutes of executive decision proves 911 was an inside job

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »
Chuck Norris would have done better  ;)

You're on thin ice, convict.

Thin ice!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
inside job :D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 03:52:15 PM »

Agreed. Extreme conditions demand extreme responses.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »
You know the US will not just randomly nuke another country, certain people have still to much to loose, we could split hair here and maybe discuss the option that the US is blaming another country for this attack and than nuke them.

But there is no way that the US Government is agreeing to "just" nuke Mekka, or "just" nuke the Iran, it's not going to happen.

What would be the concequences money wise?
yes we damn well would! if new york city got nuked into glowing ash do you have any idea of the magnitude of craziness that would take place? the bloodlust of the public, and all members of the government top to bottom would be off the charts....we would simply HAVE to retaliate SOMEHOW against SOMEONE. we would find some sort of link to some nation, probably iran or something, like some trace elements originated there or something.
bottom line is, someone would get a hell of bombs rained on them within a month.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »
Well, it's a bit unclear EXACTLY what would happen, but I'm guessing a little like this.

To start, the first thing americans want to hear is what ACTION the gov is taking, both to retaliate, and to protect. My guess is our first move is to pull troops in from stationary positions around the world, and seal this country off. We then get concentration camps set up, and the army goes city to city rounding up ALL middle easterners, and administrating truth serums to see who is a good guy, who a bad guy. This of course is when the liberal nutjobs come out of nowhere and start screaming that this is a violation of their human rights etc, at which point the gov will gladly throw them into camps as well. This will all happen very quickly, within 60 days, and somewhere along the line you will see total martial law throughout the country, ID tags, can't be out past 9pm etc. The gov will naturally not be able to exactly determine who nuked us, but will come up with a theory on what country helped these guys, and they get bombed to fuck to kingdom cum, probably with MOABs, not nukes. I doubt we will use nukes, they are more or less our defense against an invasion from china or russia or something. When we have totally interrogated the arab population in this country, I think then we will mount some kind of large scale invasion in the middle east. Think millions of US troops. We will be back to WW2, everything will be rationed, and most able bodied men will be overseas. We will (FINALLY!) have a large electric fence between us and that shithole mexico, and probably one with canada as well. You will not be able to go in or out of america without being practically strip searched. This will of course kill drug trafficking, at least for a little while, and eventually the gov will regain lost drug war tax revenues through military spending. Our conquest of the middle east will last 10 years at least, and in the end, we will simply have accomplished a greater united states. Now this would all happen HOPEFULLY, my other thought is that when the nuke goes off, our sissy goevernment runs around protecting all the arabs in this country, and are totally preoccupied with it. I think not till the second city gets nuked will they do anything, but let's be optomistic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 04:05:25 PM »
yes we damn well would! if new york city got nuked into glowing ash do you have any idea of the magnitude of craziness that would take place? the bloodlust of the public, and all members of the government top to bottom would be off the charts....we would simply HAVE to retaliate SOMEHOW against SOMEONE. we would find some sort of link to some nation, probably iran or something, like some trace elements originated there or something.
bottom line is, someone would get a hell of bombs rained on them within a month.

another prediction -

anyone who mattered would have coincidentally been "out of town" that day.

CTers here would scream foreknowledge.
OSers (official story-ers) would chalk it up to coincidence.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 05:58:23 PM »
Go see "DOAP" aka 'Death of a President'. It is NOT, and I repeat NOT an anti-Bush film.

Go see the movie, and it will give you a very good idea about what might likely occur.

It will be used as an opportunity to implement every nefarious scheme cooking on the books, and to completely obliterate the US Constitution. They will move with lightening speed, while the populace is still dazed, confused, and in a state of shock, which they will attempt to perpetuate as long as possible. Every ruthless head of state around the world will also use it as an opportunity to ruthlessly destroy their opponents... and all rights, freedoms, and semblances of our way of life, will be stripped from society, ...in the name of freedoms and the preservation of our way of life.  ::)

And any person or group that protests or questions any move, even it's feasability, or logistical practicality, will be deemed a terrorist organization, or a terrorist sympathizers and will be forced to take up residence in one of the many Wackenhut built club Feds currently sitting vacant.

ps - And what 240 said immediately above.
w

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 10:38:38 PM »
There is no way a terrorist group would have the resources to build a nuclear weapon on their own. Any act of terrorism involving nuclear weapons would almost certainly be interpreted as an act of war by a foreign government. All hostile nations possessing nuclear technology (Iran, North Korea, Pakistan) would be reduced to rubble in short order. Massive aerial bombardments involving tactical nuclear weapons would kill tens of millions in these countries alone, and leave hundreds of millions starving and homeless. Refugees would pour into China, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey, precipitating unprecedented social turmoil. Any nation that refuses to cooperate with the US would be expelled from the UN and subject to crippling financial and economic sanctions. Congress would amend the Constitution, giving the Federal government the authority to strip the citizenship of anyone not born in the US. All illegal immigrants would be deported. Emergency powers would be declared. The US, Russia, Japan, and Europe would put aside their differences and form a military alliance that could rule the world with an iron fist. A new global order would emerge.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 11:50:55 PM »
i'd move to europe..

..next....
carpe` vaginum!