Author Topic: Strahan ordered to abide by prenup, pay $15.3M  (Read 6544 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Strahan ordered to abide by prenup, pay $15.3M
« on: January 13, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
NEWARK, N.J. -- New York Giants star Michael Strahan was ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million -- more than half his net worth -- in keeping with the couple's prenuptial agreement.

Under the agreement, Jean Strahan was entitled to 50 percent of their joint marital assets and 20 percent of his yearly income from each year they were married.

"She's grateful to the court," Jean Strahan's lawyer, Ellen Marshall, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "She looks forward to her future, raising their children and moving forward."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2730126
Squishy face retard

body88

Re: Strahan ordered to abide by prenup, pay $15.3M
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 03:58:02 PM »
Translation, using my husbands money to be a cheap skank. Where would these trophy wives be without there rich husbands ::) I am sure she deserves 15 million for spreading her legs and popping out a few kids.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 04:40:50 PM »
Translation, using my husbands money to be a cheap skank. Where would these trophy wives be without there rich husbands ::) I am sure she deserves 15 million for spreading her legs and popping out a few kids.

If I were rich I would have a small ass prenup for the "wife".  I would say accept it or nothing and stash money overseas where the bitch can't touch it if were divorce.  I would live over seas and send money via wire to the kids bank account which someone other than my ex would have access to.  How you like them apples?
Squishy face retard

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 08:20:06 PM »
NEWARK, N.J. -- New York Giants star Michael Strahan was ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million -- more than half his net worth -- in keeping with the couple's prenuptial agreement.

Under the agreement, Jean Strahan was entitled to 50 percent of their joint marital assets and 20 percent of his yearly income from each year they were married.

"She's grateful to the court," Jean Strahan's lawyer, Ellen Marshall, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "She looks forward to her future, raising their children and moving forward."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2730126

Well, he was a fvcking jackass for signing that shitty of a prenup. His must use some fucking idiot from his posse as a lawyer

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »
Well, he was a fvcking jackass for signing that shitty of a prenup. His must use some fucking idiot from his posse as a lawyer

NO SHIT!! What is he bitching about? He signed the damn thing.

body88

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 08:47:34 PM »
Thats true, what a douche.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 09:00:36 PM »
I do agree that it is bullshit that these wives think they are entitled to all this money just because they were married to them. What a crock of shit. What gets me is alimony...I don't know if any states still have it but it is the biggest bunch of shit ever.They say that their "standard of living" improved when they married a rich man,therefore they should still be able to live that way. Horse shit.

A solution would be to marie them and NOT raise their standard of living.Treat em like shit. Make them go to work at taco bell and live in the guest house above the garage(with your Ferrari in it)and live off their paycheck,that way,when she cheats on you and tries to take half of your shit,and get a huge alimony payment,you can argue that you never raised her living standard.She lived lived just like she did when you accidentally knocked her up. fell in love with her.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 03:51:16 AM »
His must use some fucking idiot from his posse as a lawyer
Lol.

Gotta keep it real..
$

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 07:54:32 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)

Holy shit, that's horrible!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 08:28:38 AM »
His ass was glad to leave Washington DC--Bet he wished he  stayed, and had some beltway attorney tear that shit up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM »
my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 09:03:18 AM »
my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson.
240 keeping it real.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 01:28:27 PM »
Scott Peterson is the jerk who murdered his wife and unborn child.  Nice comparison 240.   ::)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »
can you imagine the pain of handing over 15 mil to a bitch

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 01:34:29 PM »
can you imagine the pain of handing over 15 mil to a bitch
He should have pulled a fast one on her and put 15 million yen. That bitch would have a few thousand bucks maybe.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 04:55:51 PM »
What a bunch of bullshit! No way does she deserve that money!

I do agree that it is bullshit that these wives think they are entitled to all this money just because they were married to them. What a crock of shit. What gets me is alimony...I don't know if any states still have it but it is the biggest bunch of shit ever.They say that their "standard of living" improved when they married a rich man,therefore they should still be able to live that way. Horse shit.

I agree, this is bullshit. Why should they get anything if they didn't help to earn it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 09:11:17 PM »
Scott Peterson is the jerk who murdered his wife and unborn child.  Nice comparison 240.   ::)

oh man up, i was kidding.  You're the same guy who is all about bombing iraq, iran, and anyone else because FOX news says it's okay, and you can't take a joke?  man up.

body88

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 11:15:34 PM »
chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa ching

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 12:01:45 AM »
Have an uncle that was catcher for the minn twins in 91.  You know the year they won the world series after finishing in last place the year before.  Anyway he had retired because she wanted him home more.  Well 2-3 years later there divorced she is rich after never working a day in her life and he is back working.  She partied like a rockstar after living a very conservative life and now her money is dwindling and she calls him drunk in the middle of the night and wants to get back together.  He never wanted divorce as they have 4 kids and there religious beliefs didnt allow it.  Finally he moves on after humiliating himself and being treated like shit.  He is doing well but now since the wife decided to party and bring the party home with her one kid addicted to steroids and alcohol another coke and the girl with a kid at age 19 (no father) for the child.  The coke head and roid monster fist fight every time they are together because they are always out of their mind drunk or something of the sort.  When they were in high schoom she was smoking weed with them and she was the cool mom who allowed the underage parties.  Turned out well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 12:06:36 AM »
oh man up, i was kidding.  You're the same guy who is all about bombing iraq, iran, and anyone else because FOX news says it's okay, and you can't take a joke?  man up.

Oh thanks for the clarification.  Only a real man would joke about murdering his wife and child over money.   ::)  Dude you don't even own a home.  What, you going to take her out over the apartment lease? 

Why do I get the feeling I'll be seeing you on Court TV one day?   :-\ 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »
The problem isn't this broad wanting half his money, the problem is the judge and court system that gave her half his money.

To me the issue is why does a woman deserve to be taken care of financially for the rest of her life just because they divorced? She's a young woman, she could clearly be given a nice settlement and then be expected to go out and actually earn a living for herself.