Author Topic: Ravens Suck!!! I'm sick to my stomach!!!  (Read 5052 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Ravens Suck!!! I'm sick to my stomach!!!
« on: January 13, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
What a fucking debacle. I was at the game. I witnessed a pathetic display of offense. The defense played great. Held the Colts to no touchdowns and forced Manning to throw two interceptions. We couldn't capitalize on those turnovers whatsoever.

Guys, I'm open to any flack anybody is willing to dish out. I have nothing to say in my defense for such a piss poor showing. What a fucking embarrassment!!!!

Go Eagles!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Ravens Suck!!! I'm sick to my stomach!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »
What a fucking debacle. I was at the game. I witnessed a pathetic display of offense. The defense played great. Held the Colts to no touchdowns and forced Manning to throw two interceptions. We couldn't capitalize on those turnovers whatsoever.

Guys, I'm open to any flack anybody is willing to dish out. I have nothing to say in my defense for such a piss poor showing. What a fucking embarrassment!!!!

Go Eagles!

I am very disappointed. I had bad feeling yesterday, as I saw everybody at work in Purple.
The offense didn't come out, and piss poor time management. I didn't even start watching until the third quarter. This would have the game to put Paton on his ass mutliple times.

Ed Reed was the man today.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »
57 seconds left in the first half with 2 timeouts and they didn't even attempt a drive to get a quick score. Way too conservative offense. Billick really dropped the ball with his play calling. Mcnair sure picked a bad day to play like shit. 2 picks,including one at the goal line.

Reed played out of his mind today. What a fantastic player.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 07:00:09 PM »
What a monumental choke job McNair put up tonight. That was embarrassing to watch. The defense as always was fantastic but holy schit that offense SUCKED.

And the funniest part is that Billick had zero confidence in McNair even in the first half. What a sad display.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 07:01:57 PM »
57 seconds left in the first half with 2 timeouts and they didn't even attempt a drive to get a quick score. Way too conservative offense. Billick really dropped the ball with his play calling. Mcnair sure picked a bad day to play like shit. 2 picks,including one at the goal line.

Reed played out of his mind today. What a fantastic player.

Exactly, way too conservative. Hell, the the Way Indy was running the ball, I thought Jamal was on the their side. Lack of running the ball up Indy's gut... It's as if the fans were more revved up than the team was...

The only good thing, was that an ex-girlfriend was at the game...I'm glad she was disappointed ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 08:24:56 PM »
Exactly, way too conservative. Hell, the the Way Indy was running the ball, I thought Jamal was on the their side. Lack of running the ball up Indy's gut... It's as if the fans were more revved up than the team was...
 The only good thing, was that an ex-girlfriend was at the game...I'm glad she was disappointed ;D

So true. The vibe was electric leading up to the game. A great atmosphere, the tailgaiting was awesome. What a shitty end and a huge slap in the face by losing to the team that bailed out of B-more 23 years ago.

I'm hurting real bad right now. Gonna take a lot of time to get over this one. :'( :'( :'(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 09:56:25 PM »
nothing worse than having a great season and then playing like shit in the playoffs

ravens need to draft a qb if they want to win a super bowl again

E
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 12:20:22 AM »

Taking nothing away from the Ravens (who really overachieved this season), the Colts D actually looked like a Dungy-coached team today.

Congrats, Colts - good luck next weekend in...SAN DIEGO. ;)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 03:04:10 AM »

Go Eagles!

Man, this serves me right.  The ONE time I cheer for the Ravens, they lose.  To make matters worse, I took the Ravens for sports entertainment purposes.  If my Steelers can't win, I ALWAYS cheer for the AFC North(formerly Central) team.  It sucks that the AFC NORTH will have no representation now. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 04:13:08 AM »
maybe ray lewis should stick to running his mouth after they win, instead of talkin a bunch of shit before the game
DAWG

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 06:31:45 AM »
nothing worse than having a great season and then playing like shit in the playoffs

E

You think any of the rookie QB's in the upcoming draft would help?

I'm not so sure. I think they need to stick to a veteran at the position. I also think they need to get rid of Jamal Lewis. His best days are clearly behind him and he's only 27. That's what a lot of carries and ACL surgeries on both knees will do to you.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 06:36:02 AM »

E

Agree. It's horrible. I grew up in St. Louis so I was a real big Kansas City fan in my teenage years. 1995 season. 13-3 record and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Chiefs against the Colts. Chiefs favored by 13 1/2.

Final score: 10-7, Chiefs lose. Kicker Lin Eliot misses 3 field goals including one that should have tied the game with time winding down.

Brutal.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 10:14:07 AM »
You think any of the rookie QB's in the upcoming draft would help?

I'm not so sure. I think they need to stick to a veteran at the position. I also think they need to get rid of Jamal Lewis. His best days are clearly behind him and he's only 27. That's what a lot of carries and ACL surgeries on both knees will do to you.

mcnair has proven he can't get it done numerous times, he's not getting any younger

and yeah jamal just doesn't have it anymore

the ravens should take pitt qb tyler palko somewhere between the 2nd and 4th round

he had no chance with the line he was playing with at pitt

trust me with a good line the kid is every bit as good as brady quinn

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 10:54:37 AM »
mcnair has proven he can't get it done numerous times, he's not getting any younger

and yeah jamal just doesn't have it anymore

the ravens should take pitt qb tyler palko somewhere between the 2nd and 4th round

he had no chance with the line he was playing with at pitt

trust me with a good line the kid is every bit as good as brady quinn

E

Mcnair is the guy for one more year. He clearly was a big part(along with the defense) in winning 7 more games than last year's 6-10 record. He's no Peyton but I'd rather go with him than start over with a new QB. The team is built to make one more run next year than go through a drastic youth overhaul.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 01:43:36 PM »
it really dosent matter.they will suck no matter what they do
DAWG

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 01:57:26 PM »
it really dosent matter.they will suck no matter what they do

They won't suck as bad your sister does. Personally, I prefer your mother's technique. ;)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »
At this point I am cheering for the Chargers.  Anyone other than Payton Manning (mispelled on purpose) and Metrosexual Brady winning is fine by me.   ???

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 03:50:42 AM »
Ravens were my pick to win the Super Bowl since week three. I am a huge huge Steelers fan since I was like 9-10 but I knew the Ravens would own everyone in their division this year. I am very let down as I have been telling everyone for weeks that the Ravens are this years champions and then they go and can't score shit on the Colt's D. How sad of a display is that. :-\
I

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »
Most boring game ever..

.. but i guess it's hard to watch a 50 inch flatscreen through a strippers legs.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:01 AM »
Dude they needed to take more shots down the field. They ran every damn first down it seems. More play action down the field would have been nice to see. You atleast gotta give your team a shot.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 01:16:36 PM »
they over achieved all season. they had no shot once in the play offs.they need more murderers on the team.draft some more thugs guys.
DAWG

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 02:10:09 PM »
they over achieved all season. they had no shot once in the play offs.they need more murderers on the team.draft some more thugs guys.

Cincinatti is doing that now as well. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 05:28:21 PM »
yep the only difference between Baltimore and Cincinnati is Baltimore don't  get caught. as often anyway
DAWG

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 07:41:40 PM »
offence for some reason has alwyas eluded the ravens i mean even when the won the superbowl wiht dilfer as thier qb the only thing that was asked of him was not to turn the ball over they didnt even care if he handed it off all game