Author Topic: how will i dose winny?  (Read 2012 times)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
how will i dose winny?
« on: January 13, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »

im about to go on a test only 500mgs (sus-ulta testobolik 250 per mil at 10 mil,inmunolab,mex) split in to two shots mon/thur cycle for twelve weeks. Including a .5 mgs dose of arimidex ed..

this is a newbie cycle ,i've got everything down nutrition,training,cardio.One thing is i always have been heavy set kid, once i had bf% down to 8-10.. '
  my question is that i wanted to add winny at week seven to twelve then pct at week fourteen with clomid. i know its not a cutting agent but wanted to lean out the gains..  what dose would work for injetables/orals? should i just stick with the test only cycle? thanks to all who reply.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: how will i dose winny?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
first winny is a cutting agent. are you tring to bulk up?if you are then leave the winny for your next.
if you were to use winny the orals are good the injectables are good you can always just drink the injecable and it will have the same affect.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »
sorry for the misunderstanding i read that winny is not a cutting agent being that it was a aas.. I do not mind the bulk, but i read a sample cycle on an other board that read

sus 500mgs 1-12
 winny     7- 12 at 100mg ed for inject.. not sure for oral

and the pct. at week 14-17

will hcg shot be neccesary? im not stack cycle crazy just wanting to take the least for the most gains i would much rather train a little harder just looking for the better alternative other than using prohormones.  As for adding it to my next cycle, i was planing to add deca being that i would take twelve weeks off and it being near winter time .

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »
if your gonna run sust then your going to bulk up.i wouldnt run deca by itself on your next cycle.I would run the sust and deca now.but as far as just using the sust thats a good start.keep it simple.leave the winny out just run a test cycle and you be fine.as far as pct you dont need the hcg you can use clomid or nolvadex.you might not even need pct for that short of a cycle.
yes winny is a aas but its used more for cutting not for bulking. i hope this helps.

Strong gains are never really made while using stanozolol (it's a weak androgen since it has no 3-keto group needed for androgen binding), but decent and fairly easy to maintain gains are possible. Its limited time of use however makes most experienced users opt for other steroids in that regard. Winny, in bodybuilding circles at least, is used mostly during cutting cycles to maintain mass

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 10:38:30 PM »

im about to go on a test only 500mgs (sus-ulta testobolik 250 per mil at 10 mil,inmunolab,mex) split in to two shots mon/thur cycle for twelve weeks. Including a .5 mgs dose of arimidex ed..

this is a newbie cycle ,i've got everything down nutrition,training,cardio.One thing is i always have been heavy set kid, once i had bf% down to 8-10.. '
  my question is that i wanted to add winny at week seven to twelve then pct at week fourteen with clomid. i know its not a cutting agent but wanted to lean out the gains..  what dose would work for injetables/orals? should i just stick with the test only cycle? thanks to all who reply.

Winny the last 6wks at 50mg/ed will be fine...this goes for oral or injectable...if you go with the oral, I like splitting the dose into 2 doses per day, but it is not 100% necessary. I've found winny useful in bulking cycles because it seems to help solidify gains made.

will hcg shot be neccesary? im not stack cycle crazy just wanting to take the least for the most gains i would much rather train a little harder just looking for the better alternative other than using prohormones.  As for adding it to my next cycle, i was planing to add deca being that i would take twelve weeks off and it being near winter time .
Running hcg on this cycle is not a "must" but it will aid in the entire procces and make your cycle more worth while...it will make your transition into PCT smoother.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 02:23:51 PM »
winny=water based bullshit

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 08:21:30 AM »
    does  anybody know this stuff inmunolab,mex   ultra testobolik 250

i heard their deca was good but the box looks a little sketchy.. 

well anyways im about to find out..

im leaving the winny out and just running the test only with the ai.. thanks to all who replyed and i was wondering .. on an other board the mod had ran a topic showing pics of currrent fakes and bad gear. just a suggestion it would probley involve alot of work and from what im hearing the aas reveiw 2006 book would not be a reliable source to determin a fake..