Author Topic: Let's go Bears!!!!!!  (Read 10729 times)

body88

Re: Let's go Bears!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 10:52:15 PM »
It's only right to have the most skilled player doing the ads for the league. Why would someone want #2 doing them?

Hahahah , how many rings does Manning have?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »
Hahahah , how many rings does Manning have?

1 soon enough. Once he wins that first one, I wouldn't be surprised to see another 20.  :o

body88

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »

Berzerkfury,
I gota agree with him here. Out of all the football fans that post about it on getbig,I would say that body88 is the most honest.He calls it like he sees it and has always given Manning and the Colts  props for their abilities.He is a Pats fan,so naturally he roots for them.I honestly can't remember him ever blatantly "flaming" anyone..not in the way that you are alleging.

Thanks dude, I appreciate you speak the truth. I showed nothing but respect for the chargers all week. I broke the whole frekin matchup down and gave the chargers all there dues.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 04:58:12 AM »
LET's GO BEARS!!!!!
Elevate Your Image.™

body88

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 06:59:31 AM »
LET's GO BEARS!!!!!

How do you feel about the game? Are you are fan of Rex?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 08:09:22 AM »
How do you feel about the game? Are you are fan of Rex?
The Bears have their work cut out for them and if it were in New Orleans, I'd say put a fork in Da Bears. The dome teams don't have much of a winning record for outside playoff victories.

Rex - dude can sling it and when he's on he's fair. Not a fan, but as long as he can not turn the ball over all is well. I'm still living in the glory days of 84-86. It's been a long time coming. BEARS vs PATS again? We'll see.

How ya feel'n about YOUR team?
Elevate Your Image.™

body88

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »
The Bears have their work cut out for them and if it were in New Orleans, I'd say put a fork in Da Bears. The dome teams don't have much of a winning record for outside playoff victories.

Rex - dude can sling it and when he's on he's fair. Not a fan, but as long as he can not turn the ball over all is well. I'm still living in the glory days of 84-86. It's been a long time coming. BEARS vs PATS again? We'll see.

How ya feel'n about YOUR team?

After watching them play Indy in the regular season, pretty good. NE turned the ball over 5 times to Indy and only lost by 7. Just undisciplined, sloppy football played in that game by NE. Stupid penalties, dumb turnover's etc etc. The pats moved the ball at will on Indy, and Manning was making cartoon like throws under presure all game. I do not think he could match that performance again. It was a great performance (even for him). Check out the spectacular td catch Wayne made on replay if you can. It was just spectacular, and def not a catch you want to rely on to win a game.You see a catch like that once in a great while. But, he made it and they executed better so they won. The pats only lost by 7 with all that , so I think they have a great chance if they well and to there true abilities. Pats had a few key injuries in there first meeting that I think will have an impact this Sunday. This is the playoffs and Indy is playing well, so things are a bit different now. But, Indy has yet to face a team that can attack them from all sides. Run, pass, long , short etc etc. Indy is a great  team and they also have many strengths. The NE defense is as strong as ever, so I think with the ability they have in the air and on the ground they can win this game. As a whole the NE d was second in total points allowed this year. Ne was at 14.8 while the ravens where at 12.8. This was achieved with Rodney Harrison and Eugene Wilson on ir most of the year. Ellis hobbs has  been playing with a broken wrist, also. The colts offense is avg 6.1 yards per play, the pats offense is avg 5.1. I think Indy's defense has been playing well, but I think as a whole NE has the better d since they where way more consistant throughout the season. I hope Harrison can play this week, he is currently listed as doubtfull, but Bob Sanders is questionable with a sprained knee, so I do not think this will be a large setback if Harrison does not play. A setback yes, but if Bob is questionable he is not going to be playing at 100 percent.

That is a very ,very short version. I get more in depth with my reasons in the other thread, check it out.