Author Topic: Which of These Three Best Describes Shawn Ray  (Read 5569 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Which of These Three Best Describes Shawn Ray
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:52:12 PM »
1. arrogant prick
2. pretends to be religious--but has no clue
3. short fat loudmouthed idiot you would like to kick in the face

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Re: Which of These Three Best Describes Shawn Ray
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »
What do you got against Shawn?  He was a hell of a bodybuilder

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 08:56:45 PM »

too many arrogant disses against Lee Priest that are uncalled for--especially from someone who claims to be so religious.  He's a fikkin joke. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »

Being a great BB is far far far from making him a great person.  His fake religious bullshit has been exposed many times.  His condensending way of treating people is boring and exhibits a lack of respect and insecurity.  He is out of the competition where he flourished even with only winning 2 shows and he misses the attention.  Now the only way he can get any attention is by putting down other people and other pro BB's including Lee.  But, Lee holds his own very easily. 

People who idolize Sean do not know the real Sean.  Saying he was nice to you at a show is far from reality.  He is paid to be nice at the show.  Judge someone by the way they act in the background or alone.  Arnold was defintiely a huge idol with me growing up, but walking with him one day I heard him say something that changed my whole image of him.  I generally get aloing with everyone no matter what others say about them.  But when I get fucked more than once then their image changes. 

You can bet Sean will come on here with his one liners rippng me apart but I am one of many many many others who really know him and say the same stuff.  Sure he was a great BB but it ended there

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 09:23:32 PM »
he's as much as a hypocrite as i am.

fuck off and god bless

The Dog.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 09:28:48 PM »
1. arrogant prick

Tough choice umm....all of the above

peace
#

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 09:37:50 PM »
Being a great BB is far far far from making him a great person.  His fake religious bullshit has been exposed many times.  His condensending way of treating people is boring and exhibits a lack of respect and insecurity.  He is out of the competition where he flourished even with only winning 2 shows and he misses the attention.  Now the only way he can get any attention is by putting down other people and other pro BB's including Lee.  But, Lee holds his own very easily. 

People who idolize Sean do not know the real Sean.  Saying he was nice to you at a show is far from reality.  He is paid to be nice at the show.  Judge someone by the way they act in the background or alone.  Arnold was defintiely a huge idol with me growing up, but walking with him one day I heard him say something that changed my whole image of him.  I generally get aloing with everyone no matter what others say about them.  But when I get fucked more than once then their image changes. 

You can bet Sean will come on here with his one liners rippng me apart but I am one of many many many others who really know him and say the same stuff.  Sure he was a great BB but it ended there

Onlyme, please spill the beans on Arnold.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 09:39:05 PM »
Onlyme, please spill the beans on Arnold.

Yes, Spill them!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 09:40:33 PM »
Arnold is bisexual?

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »

How much of an arsehole was Arnie?
Can you fill us in?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »
Arnold has a tail?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
1. arrogant prick
both one and three.     id ont care abouthis religious beliefs..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »
1.Rat
2.sambo
3. sack of doggshit.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
Arnold is bisexual?

That's old news, though I'm not sure if he still goes nuts to buts. Arnold is well known to be a very big scumbag to some people and very nice to others, all depends what mood you get him in.

SERGIO!!!!

Ugh, my retirement grease

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »
shawn is semingly arrogant, but i wonder if he is that way just to stimulate talk on this board. why he feels he needs to show pics of his house,car. and himself flicking 20 dollar bills is beyond me!
   i was friends with someone in nyc, and he used to see shawn in the clubs in cali. he thought shawn was just a strange dude. personally i don't know him. but for such a self proclaimed christian. he doesn't seem to act apporpiate. great body builder though. give him at least that!  but he does seem like the type of person who would sucker punch you then run like a coward!

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »
one more thing. he was the body builders rep for a short while and he quit. that alone should show you his true colors. and arnold was a jerk. he had everything handed to him by joe weider. joe even paid his rent in cali. he didn't have it hard when he came to this country. he was handed everything.  and why is joe weider so respected?  he is a billionare and made millions of these athletes and paid them pennies for thier efforts. he in my opinion is a fraud. charles glass is the real trainer of champions!  discuss please!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »
In most cases when someone puts another person down, it is to make him look better.  Sean constantly tries to put Lee down but it backfires all the time.  Sean has one of the most checkered pasts there is in BB.  Lee has fans everywhere that love him cause he is a fighter.  Sean knows this.  He keeps trying to make Lee look bad when in fact all it does is make him look bad.  I am pretty sure most of us on here can go lease a car just like Sean did.  But who really wants to or needs to.  He does.  And yes his house is beautiful (not my cup of tea, too boxy and plain looking) but how much equity does he have in it.  Don't mean much without it.

Liek I said Sean was a great BB, but thats far far far from making him a good guy

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 11:24:50 PM »

look whos talking... ::)..hahah your 10 times worser fat fuck
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »
look whos talking... ::)..hahah your 10 times worser fat f**k

Son, like I said before you are on GetBig to be laughed at and thatsall.  Your opinion on anything means nothing since you have done nothing and are nothing.  Lets the grownups discuss.  Get a job and help your family.  You and I both know they need it.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2007, 11:41:26 PM »
Son, like I said before you are on GetBig to be laughed at and thatsall.  Your opinion on anything means nothing since you have done nothing and are nothing.  Lets the grownups discuss.  Get a job and help your family.  You and I both know they need it.
hahahhahh your an unemployed actor who 'once' worked in movies.you have nothing to do in your life and half of the time your on getbig..i think so your the one who needs to get a job.some one who has a job does not need to post here 10,000 times..so hence your post count says it all.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 12:16:32 AM »
some one who has a job does not need to post here 10,000 times..so hence your post count says it all.

The irony........
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 12:52:26 AM »
Onlyme, please tell us what made you change your image of Arnold.

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 02:42:33 AM »
hahahhahh your an unemployed actor who 'once' worked in movies.you have nothing to do in your life and half of the time your on getbig..i think so your the one who needs to get a job.some one who has a job does not need to post here 10,000 times..so hence your post count says it all.

Hey the shadow, go sell a kidney, you stupid call centre monkey

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 03:11:44 AM »
1. short
2. runner-up
3. suspect
L

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 05:16:10 AM »
too many arrogant disses against Lee Priest that are uncalled for--especially from someone who claims to be so religious.  He's a fikkin joke. 
You owned yourself giving Lee as an example...
S