Author Topic: Why does it take so long for AAS to "Kick in"  (Read 4987 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Why does it take so long for AAS to "Kick in"
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
I get that something like Dbol and some others kick in right way and are used to jump start a cycle but out of curiousty why is it that it takes so long for test to "kick in"  Is it just a matter of it taking that long to absorb out of the injection site?  I tried searching this question but didn't know exactly what to search for.

SUPERDAD911

• Getbig II
  • Put limits on yourself, you limit your success.
Re: Why does it take so long for AAS to "Kick in"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »
how many times have you slammed the site your using? Its like cocain bro, you might need more to get that "kick in" feeling.
Sugar Free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 11:45:19 PM »
how many times have you slammed the site your using? Its like cocain bro, you might need more to get that "kick in" feeling.
I'm a total noob, haven't done anything yet... I've just read a lot of posts talking about how this or that doesn't even kick in until.... So I was just wondering what the reason for something to take so long to kick in is... So it's basically how many times you've shot into a site?  That means it would kick in faster for someone using their first time?

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 01:28:56 AM »
only thing that takes awhile to kick in are slow releasing esters such as Testosterone enanthate or cypionate. also nandrolone decanoate is also real slow acting. the stuff that kicks right away are pretty much all orals and steroids like winstrol and trenbolone. also Test suspension kicks right away because its not attached to an ester. if your impatient your best off using fast acting stuff with short esters and half lifes. such as test prop,nandrolone phenyl-prop, test suspension, trenbolone, winstrol, halotestin. the more patinet users prefer the slow acting gear like Test enanthate and cypionate and nandrolone decanoate.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 01:51:32 AM »
only thing that takes awhile to kick in are slow releasing esters such as Testosterone enanthate or cypionate. also nandrolone decanoate is also real slow acting. the stuff that kicks right away are pretty much all orals and steroids like winstrol and trenbolone. also Test suspension kicks right away because its not attached to an ester. if your impatient your best off using fast acting stuff with short esters and half lifes. such as test prop,nandrolone phenyl-prop, test suspension, trenbolone, winstrol, halotestin. the more patinet users prefer the slow acting gear like Test enanthate and cypionate and nandrolone decanoate.
Thanks Widow!!  I'm not really impatient... I'm assuming a person who runs dbol at the start will more reap the test better once it kicks in or not necessarily?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 02:14:43 AM »
Thanks Widow!!  I'm not really impatient... I'm assuming a person who runs dbol at the start will more reap the test better once it kicks in or not necessarily?

You have to get the levels of test in your blood up.That takes a little while. Test is test no matter what,difference is what ester it is attached to,as WW said. Even the stuff that"kicks in" quick still takes a little time to build muscle.The strength might come quickly but muscle tissue does not happen immediately.
 The problem with using drugs like tren and prop is,just as WW said,they have a short half life and you must inject them more frequently,which eventually leads to more scar tissue...Especially if you donot use several injection sites.Most guys that use tren inject at least every other day.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 02:24:37 AM »
    You have to get the levels of test in your blood up.That takes a little while. Test is test no matter what,difference is what ester it is attached to,as WW said. Even the stuff that"kicks in" quick still takes a little time to build muscle.The strength might come quickly but muscle tissue does not happen immediately.
 The problem with using drugs like tren and prop is,just as WW said,they have a short half life and you must inject them more frequently,which eventually leads to more scar tissue...Especially if you donot use several injection sites.Most guys that use tren inject at least every other day.
Thanks gt!

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 02:25:26 AM »

Yes very true. and the faster acting stuff seems to hurt more also. prop, winstrol, and suspension are the worst to inject-IMO.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 02:29:04 AM »

Yes very true. and the faster acting stuff seems to hurt more also. prop, winstrol, and suspension are the worst to inject-IMO.

Tren too...at least the shit made from Finaplix. I believe Benzyl Alcohol used in the "magic solution" to disolve the pellets.Could be wrong.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 04:58:20 AM »
Well you have to remember even when the drug does release that it takes some time to volumize the muscle and make any physical changes.  It takes some time for the muscle to grow and be stronger.  So even though lets say orals or even prop work fast it will still take time to get stronger, not overnight.  3-4 weeks seems about right.  You surely get a psychological boost pretty much as soon as you start taking them.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 09:54:38 AM »
your body has to get use to something new entering it.even with test prop its the same way it may be considered a fast acting but that why you have to inject every 2 or 3 days for you body to get use to it.Now with test E it takes up to 4 weeks cause the compounds have to break down and get threw your bloodstream.unlike a pill that goes straight to your bloostream.just relax and the benifit will be great.