Author Topic: mommies on the board  (Read 7600 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
mommies on the board
« on: January 15, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
quick question, if you can remember. 

i have been having strong contractions (very tight but not too painful) since 4 pm yesterday.  Consistant at about 4-5 min apart this am.  The docs office is closed, but do you think I should call the hospital???  I slept fine, but did feel them throughout the night.  I don't know if they are real or just braxton hicks???

will i know when it is time to go to the hospital?  i don't want to let this drag out if i am in labor and just not having the pain that other people experience

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: mommies on the board
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:24:19 AM »
I don't know the answers to any of your questions but you need to wait to deliver until Tues night at 11:11pm so I can win the tickets. ;D

I'm praying for you and baby chick :)
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
quick question, if you can remember. 

i have been having strong contractions (very tight but not too painful) since 4 pm yesterday.  Consistant at about 4-5 min apart this am.  The docs office is closed, but do you think I should call the hospital???  I slept fine, but did feel them throughout the night.  I don't know if they are real or just braxton hicks???

will i know when it is time to go to the hospital?  i don't want to let this drag out if i am in labor and just not having the pain that other people experience

T, check your pms!
:D Weee

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 10:30:45 AM »
I don't know the answers to any of your questions but you need to wait to deliver until Tues night at 11:11pm so I can win the tickets. ;D

I'm praying for you and baby chick :)

hahaha...you're funny!!  it would be weird if I do, I was born at 11:11 am on 1/23!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 10:38:08 AM »
hahaha...you're funny!!  it would be weird if I do, I was born at 11:11 am on 1/23!!
I said 1/16/07 at 1:16 (and 7 seconds of course)  ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 11:05:35 AM »

:o

That's worth tickets to Friday night at least!  Tell Bob I'll be watching for them in the mail :)
R

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
:o

That's worth tickets to Friday night at least!  Tell Bob I'll be watching for them in the mail :)

I'll get him on it.  You deserve them!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 11:21:15 AM »
I'll get him on it.  You deserve them!!
lol!

front row center should be acceptable :)
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
lol!

Woohooo.  Me and Stella.......all the way.  And we can babysit too!  :D

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
lol!

damn...i had the backstage oil applicator tickets set aside for you.  i'll get the other ones then!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »
damn...i had the backstage oil applicator tickets set aside for you.  i'll get the other ones then!!
Niiiiiice Stella.  Had to open up your mouth...errrr keyboard and now you lost the oil applicator tickets.   >:(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 11:29:19 AM »
Hold on....we're talking Friday night right?  That's women's night right? 

Cheri Lane, I'm worried about you :-\

AHAHAHAHA!

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »
Woohooo.  Me and Stella.......all the way.  And I, Cheri Lane only, can babysit too!  :D

fixed :)
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 11:34:05 AM »
fixed :)
I see how it is.   >:(

The sweet Auntie Cheri will babysit Little Miliana, while the wicked Auntie Stella goes and oils up the competitors.  :P

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 11:46:58 AM »
for cheri.....

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
Hold on....we're talking Friday night right?  That's women's night right? 

Cheri Lane, I'm worried about you :-\

AHAHAHAHA!

I can get you in whatever night you want!!  I've got connections ( Im sleeping with the ticketholder  ;) )

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 11:52:28 AM »
for cheri.....
Awwwwwwww, me and Oneida are teary eyed.   :)  She's amazing!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 11:53:09 AM »
I can get you in whatever night you want!!  I've got connections ( Im sleeping with the ticketholder  ;) )
ROFLMAO,

:D  kewl!!! 

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 11:53:50 AM »
I see how it is.   >:(

The sweet Auntie Cheri will babysit Little Miliana, while the wicked Auntie Stella goes and oils up the competitors.  :P

she is all yours Auntie Cheri!!  And Auntie Stella's too....just after she washes her hands.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 11:56:47 AM »
she is all yours Auntie Cheri!!  And Auntie Stella's too....just after she washes her hands.
Rocky wants to come and hang with Nana!  :D

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 12:02:10 PM »
Rocky wants to come and hang with Nana!  :D

ooohhhh please bring him along!!  My mom would be in puppy heaven!!  She really misses her pups, she is only staying because of the baby!!  i would LOVE to get some pics of him and Milania together!!  thats definatly a christmas card for this year!!!

we need to get together at a show this year!!  i'll check out the florida shows and see what ones Bob has to go to.  i'll make him drag us along!

newmom

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
you better make him take u guys to nyc..and hey mom works for marriott maybe we can get a great discount rate..but ive been away i would call the hospital and ask the nurse in the maternity ward to see, might be braxton hicks contractions....I would of thought milania would of been born while i was in nyc...mimi come out already yeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »
ooohhhh please bring him along!!  My mom would be in puppy heaven!!  She really misses her pups, she is only staying because of the baby!!  i would LOVE to get some pics of him and Milania together!!  thats definatly a christmas card for this year!!!

we need to get together at a show this year!!  i'll check out the florida shows and see what ones Bob has to go to.  i'll make him drag us along!
My show is March 10th  :)

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »
you better make him take u guys to nyc..and hey mom works for marriott maybe we can get a great discount rate..but ive been away i would call the hospital and ask the nurse in the maternity ward to see, might be braxton hicks contractions....I would of thought milania would of been born while i was in nyc...mimi come out already yeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NYC will always hold a special place in my heart...that where we made her!  I might try to come to the NY pro...but only if we can stay a few extra days.  I don't like to just go and come back in 3 days.  I love to soak up the city. 

I have been reading about the braxton hicks...it says that if you eat, drink, or change positions and they go away that they are braxton hicks.  But if they are consistant, and don't change with your movements that it is prelabor.  My water has not broken that I can tell....no leaking or gushing.  I did have a little bit of wetness (tmi  :-X), but its not alot.  I have not lost my plug....but have had increased "stuff" (I don't want to get to gross on here)

Bob and I had sex this am. ;D I had a contraction during!!!!!!!!!! But we did not stop.  I am trying to get things going.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 12:22:05 PM »
My show is March 10th  :)

Hmmmmmmm.  let me check the show schedule.  see if yours is on our list.