Author Topic: Anti-estrogen while on cycle... anybody not use it?  (Read 1667 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Anti-estrogen while on cycle... anybody not use it?
« on: January 15, 2007, 11:42:03 AM »
I dont like to use anti-e while onn cycle because I swear it inhibits my gains. Anybody else not use anti-e while on? anybody used letro?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Anti-estrogen while on cycle... anybody not use it?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 01:45:49 PM »
You know I don't think this is a good idea.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 01:47:58 PM »
I know. It scares me too, thats why Im posting about it. Bacause last cycle, i cut the anti-e altogether around mid cycle and then started making huge gains....no prob with gyno..... you ever ran letro? I think Im going to run it at a very low dose...

anybody know what the standard dose of letro is during cycle?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
I know. It scares me too, thats why Im posting about it. Bacause last cycle, i cut the anti-e altogether around mid cycle and then started making huge gains....no prob with gyno..... you ever ran letro? I think Im going to run it at a very low dose...

anybody know what the standard dose of letro is during cycle?
No, never used it...arimidex seems like a better choice IMO, but that doesn't mean letro won't do the trick. As for dosing, why don't you try .25mg/ed

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 02:36:32 PM »
No, never used it...arimidex seems like a better choice IMO, but that doesn't mean letro won't do the trick. As for dosing, why don't you try .25mg/ed

you mean .25 for airimidex but i was talking about letro...actually when I dropped the a-dex to .25 eOd my gains got better....Im about to research letro and finsd out how to dose it because I got some locals that said they like it alot more and I just read some of anthonys stuff on it and it sounds worth a try
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 04:10:07 PM »
you mean .25 for airimidex but i was talking about letro...actually when I dropped the a-dex to .25 eOd my gains got better....Im about to research letro and finsd out how to dose it because I got some locals that said they like it alot more and I just read some of anthonys stuff on it and it sounds worth a try
Run the letro at .25 mgs a day he was saying...  MY first 2 cycles I never used anti-estrogens, and in my first cycle alone I put on over 60 lbs in 3 months...  I was running pretty standard dosages and just eating like mad not worried about fat gains.  Unfortunatly at the end of the 2nd one I noticed some gyno and ever since I been using anti-estrogens because I hate gyno and even if it is slight and no one really notices, I notice it and it doesn't look right and it makes me not want to take my shirt off.  That is of course why I am taking letro now because I just recently been reading up on it's properties to possibly reduce or remove gyno.   How true this propaganda is... not sure will let you know in a coup months.  But it might be too late for me anyways, I believe I read it only works after 2 years of the onset of gyno because after it the breast tissue becomes granulated or something,  I really wasn't too sure about what I was reading and have yet to find anymore on it.  Taking it none the less, if it works great, if it doesn't it compensates for my anti-e that I would normally be taking

On the idea of anti-E's reducing your gains, well since I started using Anti-E's the most weight I put on while on gear is maybe 30 lbs but there are so many other factors like, the dose I'm taking, before I had no foundation so I was able to put more on,  It is harder now that I am pushing passed my natural limits,  Maybe I'm not eating as much now, training as hard, who knows...  So I can't purely judge this idea on my data alone.  Everyone does know that estrogen is a hormone that can help slightly with muscular gains and having none of them isn't benefitial.  It's just like cholesterol, there's good and bad, we don't want to remove it all because it does help build testosterone, but too much is not good either.  Just have to find the balance I guess.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
No. I mean letro.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 05:47:10 PM »
Run the letro at .25 mgs a day he was saying...  MY first 2 cycles I never used anti-estrogens, and in my first cycle alone I put on over 60 lbs in 3 months...  I was running pretty standard dosages and just eating like mad not worried about fat gains.  Unfortunatly at the end of the 2nd one I noticed some gyno and ever since I been using anti-estrogens because I hate gyno and even if it is slight and no one really notices, I notice it and it doesn't look right and it makes me not want to take my shirt off.  That is of course why I am taking letro now because I just recently been reading up on it's properties to possibly reduce or remove gyno.   How true this propaganda is... not sure will let you know in a coup months.  But it might be too late for me anyways, I believe I read it only works after 2 years of the onset of gyno because after it the breast tissue becomes granulated or something,  I really wasn't too sure about what I was reading and have yet to find anymore on it.  Taking it none the less, if it works great, if it doesn't it compensates for my anti-e that I would normally be taking

On the idea of anti-E's reducing your gains, well since I started using Anti-E's the most weight I put on while on gear is maybe 30 lbs but there are so many other factors like, the dose I'm taking, before I had no foundation so I was able to put more on,  It is harder now that I am pushing passed my natural limits,  Maybe I'm not eating as much now, training as hard, who knows...  So I can't purely judge this idea on my data alone.  Everyone does know that estrogen is a hormone that can help slightly with muscular gains and having none of them isn't benefitial.  It's just like cholesterol, there's good and bad, we don't want to remove it all because it does help build testosterone, but too much is not good either.  Just have to find the balance I guess.

check your pm
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 10:24:19 PM »
Personally - I don't fuck with that shit.. I ALWAYS run Nolva @ 10-20mg a day, I retain crazy water on test so this is a necessity for me. Depending on the cycle I also run Arimidex and Proviron (which is goddamn expensive!!!)

Either way, I don't consider water bloat 'gains' so at least this way i can see how much lean muscle I'm gaining.

:)

to each their own I suppose, I just don't want to be that watery bloated guy with bitch tits after a cycle or two.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »
i don't use anti e and never have even with heavier cycles...never got gyno.