Author Topic: Belichyk  (Read 15368 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Belichyk
« on: January 15, 2007, 02:38:17 PM »

Who cares? Maybe the guy wanted his own pad and his wife is a total bitch. Maybe he found out she cheated on him, we have no idea. That has nothing to do with the NFL. Bellichicks personal life is only known by Bellicheck. Not the Boston media. All of that shit is pure speculation and really none of anyones business.

So he had mortgages? What does that have to do with anything? His life, his money, his homes.

I can understand the hatred. He has been owning you guys since he was the defensive coordinator for the gaints. Back in the day , when he shut down Jim Kelly!

Totally agree.

Who gives a fcuk about whether Belichyk is an asshole off the field.

He's the Messiah of NFL, and has the record to show for it.

Those who give Tom Brady the credit for Patriots winning the Super Bowl are wrong IMO. It's all Belichyk.

The guy could've won with Testaverde on the Q. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Belichyk
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 02:39:52 PM »
Totally agree.

Those who give Tom Brady the credit for Patriots winning the Super Bowl are wrong IMO. It's all Belichyk.

-Hedge

Exactly. Stick any decent QB in that system and I guarantee they win.

body88

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 02:41:40 PM »
Bledsoe could not win in that system. Neither could the guys that played for Bellichick in Clevelend. Tom has proven himself time after time.

The system does not make the adjustments to the pressure and make the throws. Have the uncanny ability to read defenses and react to them, to be so clutch at the biggest of moments, The guy is a two time sb mvp for a reason. Brady also led the league in passing last year with a great rating. he has gotten it done every time he has been called on. If there is not proof of his skill there is not proof we are all alive! It's all there, just watch the games!

I guess most the entire NFL who call brady one of the best of all time if not the best are all making it up for fun!!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 02:43:05 PM »
Bledsoe could not win in that system. Neither could the guys that payed in Clevelend. Tom has proven himself time after time.

The system does not make the adjustments to the pressure and make the throws. The guy is a two time sb mvp for a reason. he also led the league in passing last year with a great rating.

Bledsoe sucks period. Can we get off the Patsies nuts?

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 02:43:56 PM »
Bledsoe sucks period. Can we get off the Patsies nuts?

At the time he was considered one of the best. He was a first round pick ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 02:46:27 PM »
Belichick is a great coach, but I think having Brady has helped tremendously.  Here is his record in Cleveland and his starting QBs

95:  5-11  Testaverde
94:  11-5  Testaverde
93:  7-9    Testaverde
92:  7-9    Tomczak

Not a coincidence IMO.

body88

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 02:48:18 PM »
Belichick is a great coach, but I think having Brady has helped tremendously.  Here is his record in Cleveland and his starting QBs

93:  7-9    Testaverde
92:  7-9    Tomczak

Not a coincidence IMO.

Yep, solid proof. Well that and Brady leading them to 3 superbowls , being 12 and 1 postseason, and winning the superbowl mvp award, twice.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
At the time he was considered one of the best. He was a first round pick ;D

So? He's been overrated by idiots. The only thing he's slightly good at is passing yardage, nevermind ALL the INTs he throws or ALL the sacks he takes, or ALL the fumbles. The only reason he's had high passing yards is because people think he can complete 40 passes a game (which he can't).

As for Bitcheck, he got lucky in landing Tom Brady. If Tom leaves, Bitcheck's dynasty is done!

body88

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 02:53:58 PM »
So? He's been overrated by idiots. The only thing he's slightly good at is passing yardage, nevermind ALL the INTs he throws or ALL the sacks he takes, or ALL the fumbles. The only reason he's had high passing yards is because people think he can complete 40 passes a game (which he can't).

As for Bitcheck, he got lucky in landing Tom Brady. If Tom leaves, Bitcheck's dynasty is done!

I did not say I agree with his status. Just saying, at the time he was considered to be an elite qb.

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 03:03:28 PM »
Totally agree.

-Hedge

Billichick with Testaverde as his qb ;)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 03:03:59 PM »
I did not say I agree with his status. Just saying, at the time he was considered to be an elite qb.

Have you ever talked to a Bledsoe fan and asked them to provide facts? They just say his good because someone else did. The only good thing he has done in the NFL was come back in the playoff game against Pittsburg that same year he was hurt and win the game. Next week, Tom is the starter and wins the Super Bowl.

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 03:06:19 PM »
Have you ever talked to a Bledsoe fan and asked them to provide facts? They just say his good because someone else did. The only good thing he has done in the NFL was come back in the playoff game against Pittsburg that same year he was hurt and win the game. Next week, Tom is the starter and wins the Super Bowl.

I hear ya man, I never liked Bledsoe. Just going on what Drews status was in the NFl his years with the pats.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »

Billicheck with Testaverde as his qb ;)

Ok, I admit. I got pwned. :-[

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »

-Hedge

Lol!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 07:40:29 PM »
i say you put brady in indy and they win at least 2 superbowls

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »
And when if he wins SB number 4 what then. He's the best QB in the league. Sack any QB and he fumbles....blizt the dog shit out of him and he will through INT's..How many does Manning have in the playoffs. Manning also has Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. TB wins
L

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 09:08:48 PM »
First off, the system thing is an attempt to rationalise how Brady can  be so much better then everyone when it counts most. Rationalise why there qb cannot do what Brady has done. Proof lies in the stats and quotes posted above. The system angle is old and was used in 2001 before Brady proved that was a fallacy. Has proved it countless times. Anyone who knows anything about football (including most former NFL players, qb's, coaches and analysts)call Brady the next Montana for a reason. A reason he has earned.

Brady's greatness does not only come from the 2 superbowl mvps, the 12 and 1 postseason record, the three rings, the ability to perform in the highest pressure situation possible, the ability to read defenses and react better then anyone in the game, and the ability to win with receivers that would be considered second rate on his best competitors team. Brady's abilities have been proven year in and year out. The proof lies in the mass of playoff games and superbowl's where he has been brilliant. The system angle is a last ditch attempt to salvage a reason why the supposed best qb ever can never beat Brady, why all the weapons in the world do not make the difference, why there team cannot do what this one has and continues to do.

The greatness comes from his ability to lead his team and make plays when it matters most,. When all the marbles are on the line. The ability to throw three picks then come right back and make a throw you  shake your head at to get the score you need to tie a huge game. The ability to make a bad play, then lead his team 80 yards down field against the best team in the entire NFl. When the game is on the line, has done it time after time. All one has to do is watch the games. All the evidence is there.

This talks stems most from colts fans. A team with a qb that has never been able to do what Brady has. Has folded anytime it mattered. Been outplayed on all the times they faces off. Threw interceptions to Brady's td passes.Could never get it done with the best receivers and offensive weapons in the game. Was outsmarted by a smarter coach and unable to beat a defense. Time after time after time after time. There has to be a reason or an excuse.  There is proof off everything I just said. It is called 2001 - 2006 Tom Brady accomplishments and wins. Just watch the games for 100 percent proof.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »

-Hedge

That picture is hilarious.   ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 09:10:07 PM »
First off, the system thing is an attempt to rationalise how Brady can  beso much better then everyone when it counts most. Rationalise why there qb cannot do what Brady has done. Proof lies in the stats and quotes posted above. The system angle is old and was used in 2001 before Brady proved that was a falacy. Anyone who knows anything about football (inculding most former NFL players, coaches and analysts agree) call brady the next Montana for a reason.

Brady's greatness does not only come from the 2 superbowl mvps, the 12 and 1 postseason record, the three rings, the ability to perform in the highest pressure situation possible, the ability to read defenses and react better then anyone in the game, and the ability to win with receivers that would be considered second rate on his best competitors team. Brady's abilities have been proven year in and year out. The proof lies in the mass of playoff games and superbowl's where he has been brilliant. The system angle is a last ditch attempt to salvage a reason why the supposed best qb ever can never beat Brady, why all the weapons in the world do not make the difference, why there team cannot do what this won has and continues to do.

The greatness comes from his ability to lead his team and make plays when it matters most,. When all the marbles are on the line. The ability to throw three picks then come right back and make a throw you  shake your head off to get the score you need to tie a huge game. The ability to make a bad play then lead his team 80 yards down field against the best team in the entire NFl. When the game is on the line. he has done it time after time. All one has to do is watch the games. All the evidence is there.

This talks stems most from colts fans. A team with a qb that has never been able to do what Brady has. Has folded anytime it mattered. Been outplayed on all the times they faces off. Threw interceptions to Bradys td passes.Could never get it done with the best recievers and offensive weapons in the game. Was outsmarted by a smarter coach and unable to beat a defense. Time after time after time after time. There has to be a reason or an excuse.  There is proof off everything I just said. Just look at it.

i agree with body the pats would not have beat SD with any other QB

body88

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 09:19:44 PM »
i agree with body the pats would not have beat SD with any other QB

They would not have won anything they have in the last six years without him. Proof is in the tape. All you do is have to watch the games.

Who would you toss in there if not Brady, Manning? They would have lost if you switched them in all those times they met, all one needs to do to get the answer is compare Brady and Manning over the last six years. Brady is 12 - 1, with three rings, and 2 superbowl mvps. Manning with all his skill(he has a ton), awards, and many off the best offensive teams ever , a great coach, and the very best off players has never done anything. Brady has always done much more, with much less, when it counted the most. When it was do or die. Proof is in the games and results.

Those are the facts. When people talk it is opinion , to validate what I just said watch all the huge games Brady played in and won.

Manning is one of the greatest qb's ever. But if anyone can succeed because  of a system it is Manning. he has the very best receivers and a great spread of weapons. But, when you take the system away and set it on his shoulders he has failed miserably up until this point. While Brady has succeeded.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 09:24:25 PM »
They would not have won anything they have in the last six years without him. Proof is in the tape. All you do is have to watch the games.

Who would you toss in there if not Brady, Manning? They would have lost if you switched them in all those times they met, all one needs to do to get the answer is compare Brady and Manning over the last six years. Brady is 12 - 1, with three rings, and 2 superbowl mvps. Manning with all his skill, and many off the best offensive teams ever , a great coach, and the very best off players has never done anything. Brady has always done much more, with much less. Proof is in the games and results.

Those are the facts. When people talk it is opinion , to validate what I just said watch all the huge games Brady played in and won.

Manning is one of the greatest qb's ever. But if anyone can succeed because  of a system it is Manning. he has the very best receivers and a great spread of weapons. But, when you take the system away and set it on his shoulders he has failed miserably up until this point. While Brady has succeeded.
the only other qb that might have had a chance with that team to beat the chargers i would have to say brew brees

body88

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 09:31:13 PM »
the only other qb that might have had a chance with that team to beat the chargers i would have to say brew brees

Brady had been brilliant in the 4 games leading up to the playoffs and also in the jets playoff game. No one payed any attention. Brady has a bad game against the best team in the nfl, and still can shake it off when he has to, to make HUGE plays, and lead his team on HUGE drives to win.

He throws a terrible pass, then lead his team 70 yards to score when he has to or they lose. Shit like that is what shows the true skill. Not big stats and nothing to show for any of them.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 09:34:32 PM »
Brees has stepped it up this year too.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 09:38:58 PM »
Brady had been brilliant in the 4 games leading up to the playoffs and also in the jets playoff game. No one payed any attention. Brady has a bad game against the best team in the nfl, and still can shake it off when he has to, to make HUGE plays, and lead his team on HUGE drives to win.

He throws a terrible pass, then lead his team 70 yards to score when he has to or they lose. Shit like that is what shows the true skill. Not big stats and nothing to show for any of them.

Yup thats why i was saying yesterday he is the best qb playing right now his team needs him to win and he wins for his team dont matter how terrible he played yesterday when he had to perform he did that what makes him great! i still hate him though ;D

body88

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »
Yup thats why i was saying yesterday he is the best qb playing right now his team needs him to win and he wins for his team dont matter how terrible he played yesterday when he had to perform he did that what makes him great! i still hate him though ;D

I agree, he did play poorly. but even when he played like shit, and was not on his game, when it mattered most, when it was all on the line, he got it done. He set  it all on his shoulders and shredded the ball downfield, to get scores. Brady has played lights out time after time after time in important playoffs and superbowls. Just look at the last six years.

Give me that, over meaningless stats any day.