Author Topic: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!  (Read 18503 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2007, 05:41:52 PM »
Lets see another pic, so we can guage your progress.
U

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2007, 10:56:03 AM »
How many weeks have you got left now?

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2007, 02:39:29 AM »
Semp,
I'm all for your enthusiasm.  I was definately the same way the first 2 times around.  Was a sophomore in college and just wanted to get BIG.  I was 5'10 220 when I got to school that year and went back form Christmas break at 260.  But there's a big problem with just bulking all the time and never cutting.  When I decided when I was 21 and 260 with 25%bf, that I didn't want to continue sticking myself and working out 7 days a week, I turned into the fat kid. When you start losing your muscle at that size After school is done, depending on what you'll be doing with work, etc., you can't predict your workout future in that sense.
About a year ago (when I was 25) I was still at 268 and was actually working decently hard in the gym, but with work it was tough to eat 100% properly.
Luckily, in a way, I quit to start a new job but had 6 months til they opened.  I used the 6 months to eat perfectly, do a 12 week cycle with Tren A, Winstrol, Anavar, EQ and T3, and ended up at 225 with 11%bf.  ALso did cycling and elliptical work for an hour a day.

My point is now this job started for a few months now and since I'm lean, my body is more capable of keeping itself that way even though sometimes I only get into the gym 3 days a week.

Your young so you got time to bulk, but I'd start thinking about how to drop your bf in the next year or two because the health risks of carrying that much weight with a good amount of fat are not to good.  I'm a believer that with proper steroid use, you can always recover from its effects.  But fat is stubborn man, and it takes time.

YOu said something about 30 posts ago (i read through this all) about wanting to just put up lots of weight.  When I was around 270lb I would go on the bench and rep 3 plates a side for 4 sets after doing my inclines.  That was with Test, Deca, dbol.  Now I'm 225 with no drugs in the system (although I do have one cycle coming up soon), and because of the energy I have from not having to carry around 275 every day, I can still put up comparble numbers (not as many reps).

Just think about it for the future that your BF% will play a role in a lot of things

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2007, 10:54:09 AM »
hey guys...first of all...sorry ive been absent these past 2 days...ive been up 2 my neck in papers and HW and been living in the libray when im not eating or training....udeluz...i will get more pics soon i promise man!  2 wks left of the cycle for me...but still going strong and loving it...Snow...i cant thank you enough for such good advice...those are excellent points you brought up and i know that i need 2 do something about that...luckily im not at such a high bf % yet...but it has been awhile since i last cut and you are completely right that i shoud do that soon...this summer when i have time i am not sure how much i would be able to...because i do physical work and really need my energy...however it is something that i have in my mind constantly and realize that your words hold  a lot of truth for that subject...other than that...n2m else to report...putting up lots of wt...eating clean but a good amt still...its been nice that im able to catch up on my sleep...still a bit of a cold nagging at me but nothing to serious...training back 2nite...ill report back after that!  8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2007, 11:01:47 AM »
hey guys! i know its been awhile...majorly busy w/school...one more wk of the cycle left then the nolva/clomid pct will be starting...ive honestly had a great time on the test...especially the fact that im more of a complete hornball than ever!  my strenght is continually going up...although my gains seem 2 be slowing down a little even tho im eating as much and training hard...i will be cutting after this cycle...gonna buy some clen maybe some DNP prob this wknd...now that i just got a big bursary from school...ahaha...next yr. i think im gonna run a test (750 mgs), tren, dbol cycle...or test, EQ, dbol...but i wont be starting that till next september...so i have plenty of time to give my body a rest...thats all 4 now...legs tonite...:)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2007, 01:17:46 PM »
glad...things....are...g oing...well....holy...sh it....you...like...to... annoy...the...shit....ou t...of...me...with...the ..........you.......use. ....incorrectly...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2007, 03:34:33 PM »
glad...things....are...going...well....holy...shit....you...like...to...annoy...the...shit....out...of...me...with...the..........you.......use.....incorrectly...

LOL

Must be a english teacher
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »
Its the Deca (Mon-O-Steal) He's  been getin all PMS like on us lately.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »
hey guys! sorry 2 have been gone for so long there!...just been busy as hell w/work!...well 2nd to last shot yesterday....PCT stuff (clomid/nolva) is on the way....should be here in just another day or so.  all and all i must say the cycle went very well...no neg. sides, really improved my strenght and got a bit thicker and fuller looking...and yes i will put some pics up...i just keep 4getting to!...the doc. perscribed me some dexedrine because i have ADD, and i must say it really helps me work better...but fuck i have great work outs on it...great energy....really focused....amazing back work out last nite due to the fact that i took my 2nd dosage about 1 hr. b4 hand...i think i read somewhere that bodybuilders in the 70's use to use it when they were dieting down or something...i am also going to weigh in today and see where i am at.  eating is still big and clean and drinking lots of water and started having a cup of green tea w/a little lemon and honey every day too.  big thanks goes out to all you guys who have been so helpful and supportive to me throughout my first cycle...it was greatly appreciated...will update through out PCT...alrighty g2g now! 8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
PCT TIME! Please Read :)
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2007, 05:12:18 PM »
so im back after almost one month...started my PCT today...exactly 2 wks after my last shot....2 thursdays ago...im doing 50mg clomid (in the am) and 20mg of nolva (pre bed) for the next 4 weeks as well as taking 500mg of tribex in the am on an empty stomach and 500mg of tribex b4 my work out about 60 mins after my pre work out meal.  i look pretty much the same...im still using my good german grade creatine monohydrate, and eating lots...my training is about the same, maybe a set or so less than b4 depending on how i feel.  no sides what so ever, except my sex drive isn't as high as it was on cycle but im not shut down and unable to get it up thankfully.  no acne, itchiness, headaches, lethargy or anything like that.  Most importantly my lifts are still high and consistent just like they were when i was still on and that is what matters to me most...ill keep updating weekly through out PCT...lemme know what you guys think...the dosing schemes 50mg/20mg seem to be correct according to the general opinion on the boards (here and bodybuilding.com), and the guys i know personally who do gear seem to think so as well...but again all input is welcome! thanks guys! good 2 be back! 8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »
Glad everything went well. When's the next cycle?  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »
Clomid has a long 1/2 life. I count about 10 days after last tab before I say Im "off" Just to keep it real.
Its fairly powerfull stuff  itself.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2007, 04:39:24 PM »
thanks guys...rimbaud....next cycle will start at the beginning of next september so my body will have plenty of time to rest.  its going to be 12 wks long consisting of 750mgs of test e. stacked w/400 mgs of EQ and then finishing up probably w/winny or var for the last 4-6 wks.  ill be using HCG as well as clomid and nolva for PCT.  i honestly cant wait for this next cycle to beging cause i know im gonna really do some major growing on it.  as for now...the PCT seems to be going well...not to much to report in 2 days...the stuff i got by the way is by innovative research, i did some searching around on the boards here and noticed that innovative research seems to be pretty popular and well liked...ive used their nolva before and liked it.  both the nolva and the clomid taste like shit, but i try and squirt it down the back of my throat and not get it on my tongue.  also taking tribex and that seems to be alright too...no sides from that other than it makes me a little gasy haha...training legs tonite, shoulders tomorrow! be back later guys!  8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2007, 03:57:08 PM »
Semp,

Go buy some 00 empty gel caps at GNC and shoot your dose in those. . . You wont taste a thing
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2007, 12:26:12 PM »
so i upped my PCT dosage to 100 mgs of clomid/40mgs of nolva...at least for the next 2 wks...then ill drop it back down to the 50/20mg dosage...just my sex drive is starting to go...and although everything in the gym is about the same lift wise that fact makes me nervous so i decided to up it although it is not an excessive dosage.  by the way i am using INNOVATIVE RESEARCH products.  and when i talked to them they did say that they fixed it so there is 50mg/ml of clomid and 20mg/ml of nolva per serving even though it is suspended in water.  i look about the same so i seem to be keeping all of my size pretty well. using creatine mono and eating big....hopefully this problem of my lacking sex drive will go away in due time....although it also might just be going back to its normal state, for before the cycle....it was never very good:( and while on cycle i think it went up to the level of a normal person; something that i am now missing a lot...training back tonite...will be back to report more later. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »
100mg of clomid for that long is over kill. As for the product you're using with a nolva/clomid mix, I can't speak on that...don't know anything about it.

Every time I come off a cycle I almost always kind of have a 2wk period where my sex drive is a little lower, not bottomed out or anything just lower then normal. After 2 wks or so though it always seems to level back out.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2007, 02:48:02 PM »
The clomids powerfull stuff in itself. Abouts 10 days after you stop is the real test.
Yes, there can be a period of diminished sex drive/ interest. If you got a steady girl, its best to
explain, or they might think somthing is wrong w/ the relationship.

Clomid also gives me zits on my forearms.  I use 1-2 a day for 10 days.
 Like.. 1,2,2,2,1,1,....
It has a Long 1/2 life, you get a buildup effect.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2007, 07:13:57 PM »
hey guys...well back again after awhile....sooo busy this time of year...i am on my 3rd wk. of PCT...it really helped to up the dosage for the 1st to weeks and now im back down to the 50/20mg ratio.  for about a wk. and half i got pretty sick/had exams and felt like complete shit and couldnt train...i pretty much kept up w/my diet tho...this is my first wk. back after that little break...my poundage is a bit down...but im PRAYING...that the reason is due to my body just not being used to as heavy of weight as before i took my time off...if i lost that much strength after my cycle...i will be extremely upset and angry...especially when i did everything right, and can't help it if i get sick or not.  im hoping that by next wk. or so...my poundages will be back up about where they were before- during the last week of my cycle...that was the best/strongest week of the whole thing.  i just can't see how a week and a half can have that much of an impact...but i could be wrong...hope im not:(....as for the next cycle...i decided 750mgs of test would be a bit too big of a jump for my 2nd time around so im going with 600mgs of test e. and 450mgs  of equipoise...that will start at the very beginning of september when i come back to school.  i will be using HCG for that...and cannot wait to get started...being on is far better than being off!...so thats all 4now...ill keep posting! thanks guys! 8)