Author Topic: Funny thing about our enemies...  (Read 21418 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Funny thing about our enemies...
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2007, 09:49:32 PM »
O Rly?  And what exactly are my religious beliefs? 

If you have any, they disagree with the Bush Doctrine.  HTH.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2007, 09:54:41 PM »
That's some assignment you've set me, and I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean by 'truthers'.  I'll compromise with you, here is what I think are the 5 most mysterious events surrounding 9/11, keeping in mind I don't believe anything was covered up:

- Still no footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon
- Why did the tower hit first, fall last?
- The lack of debris around United Flight 93
- The recovered terrorist's passport from NYC streets, yet lack of black boxes
- Three buildings all toppled by fire; the first three ever, on the same day

But that's just 9/11 for you, it was a weird day.  I hope this satisfies your request.

Nice. 

have you checked out the investigation?   Bush told Congress it would NEVER happen, then after the widows marched on the white house for 441 days, he started one with $3M and a short timeline. 

Also have you seen the Paki general (head of their CIA) who paid Atta $100k, a few days before 9/11, then had breakfast with a 9/11 commission member and the future head of the CIA, ON 9/11?

Anyway...

IMO, it is absolutely statistically impossible for that many events to violate national defense protocols and the laws of physics in one day, and for it to coincidentally benefit those in power so much, with so much pre- attack signs of foreknowledge, and for them to insist on no real investigation to see how such a *weird* as you put it, to happen on one day.

As for a coverup, the White house deleted that Paki generals' name from the stenogrpaher and recordings and declared "inaudiable" even though it played on CNN/CNBC just fine.  So that is simple evidence of a coverup, if you want it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »
That's some assignment you've set me, and I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean by 'truthers'.  I'll compromise with you, here is what I think are the 5 most mysterious events surrounding 9/11, keeping in mind I don't believe anything was covered up:

- Still no footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon
- Why did the tower hit first, fall last?
- The lack of debris around United Flight 93
- The recovered terrorist's passport from NYC streets, yet lack of black boxes
- Three buildings all toppled by fire; the first three ever, on the same day

But that's just 9/11 for you, it was a weird day.  I hope this satisfies your request.

From the CT standpoint, the most mysterious events would be what happened to Flights 77 and 93 and all of the passengers.  Here is where this theory falls apart.  The explanations are just nutty.  What happens is these people argue around this obvious gaping hole in their theory.    

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2007, 09:57:57 PM »
And the pentagon - $2.3 Trillion goes missing on the afternoon of 9/10, then the next morning a plane crashes into the accounting dept...

and WTC 7, not hit with any plane, has internal fires yet the entire outside is converted to dust in under 7 seconds.

and the tower explosions we see on camera, the laws of physics they broke when falling, the fact Rudy was told 10 min before that they were falling...

Well, if you can accept the bizarre, statistically impossible, convenient, uninvestigated facts in this manner, that's great.  But I want a second investigation.  I don't accept "weird" when 3000 people die and we enter 3 wars as a result.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2007, 09:58:37 PM »
If you have any, they disagree with the Bush Doctrine.  HTH.

More gibberish.  Precisely what I expected.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »
From the CT standpoint, the most mysterious events would be what happened to Flights 77 and 93 and all of the passengers.  Here is where this theory falls apart.  The explanations are just nutty.  What happens is these people argue around this obvious gaping hole in their theory.    

We might know where those planes went, but the FAA supervisor destroyed those records.

Sorry, I didn't have my radar on that morning.  but they did.  And the fact that those tapes were destroyed and that man wasn't put on trial for anything, that smells really bad.

Also, the burden of proof in any situation falls upon the claimant.  if my house burns down, and I tell the insurance company it was magic fairies, I'd better damn well have some proof.  It isn't their repsonsibility to prove it wasn't fairies.

Likewise, *IF* a group of people here had the ability to override national security protocols, reroute planes, steal 2.3trillion, etc, then it's reasonable to say that group could make a plane or two disappear.  

The first chopper on the scene at Pennsylvania showed no plane, no bodies, just a shallow hole dug into the ground.  To believe an enture plane nosedived then vaporized would require snorting fairy dust.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2007, 10:02:19 PM »
Wow, just spitting bile, aren't you?  Not much 'moderate' in this Moderator, unfortunately.
Get a clue how things work around here before you go pointing fingers... I represent the radical left to center ;D, Ozmo is moderate and Delusional is the rightwing mod.  Ron specifically noted he thought it would be cool like crossfire.  Crossfire was anything but friendly... If you have a problem take it up with him.  Just because I'm mod doesn't mean I can't agrue ::)  As far as I'm concerned this place is running beautifully.  It's perfect, if you're not happy taking a problem to me, take it to the moderate mod or the righty... 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2007, 10:02:48 PM »
More gibberish.  Precisely what I expected.   ::)

I welcome you to tell me any religion which would embrace things like pre-emptive strikes and refusal to negotiate a peace.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2007, 10:15:13 PM »
I represent the radical left to center

240 disagrees:  berserker is an angry man, sure.  But beach Bum has continually characterized our definition of "neocon" as "republican", despite the fact we're both republicans who dislike the neocon sliver of the party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2007, 10:23:38 PM »
240 disagrees:  berserker is an angry man, sure.  But beach Bum has continually characterized our definition of "neocon" as "republican", despite the fact we're both republicans who dislike the neocon sliver of the party.

my bad.

Again, BB...
I welcome you to tell me any religion which would embrace things like pre-emptive strikes and refusal to negotiate a peace.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

"beach bum's religious beliefs won't let him accept he's been trumpeting the neocon message for the last year, so he's trying to merge the groups."

What are my religious beliefs 240?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2007, 10:31:03 PM »
"beach bum's religious beliefs won't let him accept he's been trumpeting the neocon message for the last year, so he's trying to merge the groups."

What are my religious beliefs 240?   

By definition, all do not match the Bush Doctrine.  You inquired "what are mine?" which admits you possess one.  The associative property (A=B and B=C so A=C) says yours does not support the concepts of pre-emptive strikes and refusal to negotiate a peace.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2007, 10:40:29 PM »
my bad.

This helps explain why you have zero credibility.  You constantly make stuff up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2007, 10:41:56 PM »
By definition, all do not match the Bush Doctrine.  You inquired "what are mine?" which admits you possess one.  The associative property (A=B and B=C so A=C) says yours does not support the concepts of pre-emptive strikes and refusal to negotiate a peace.

In other words, you don't have a clue what my religious beliefs are, despite the fact you categorically stated my "religious beliefs" control my support of Bush.  "This helps explain why you have zero credibility.  You constantly make stuff up." 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2007, 10:44:11 PM »
In other words, you don't have a clue what my religious beliefs are, despite the fact you categorically stated my "religious beliefs" control my support of Bush.  "This helps explain why you have zero credibility.  You constantly make stuff up." 

Yawn, i'm going to watch sportscenter.   You're quoting yourself now, in your own sentences, and we've been arguing for 30 min about a hypothetical of a hypotetical.  We shouldn't talk anymore, BB.  I'm breaking up with you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2007, 10:48:38 PM »
Yawn, i'm going to watch sportscenter.   You're quoting yourself now, in your own sentences, and we've been arguing for 30 min about a hypothetical of a hypotetical.  We shouldn't talk anymore, BB.  I'm breaking up with you. 

Buenos noches Scott.  Stay away from the guns.   

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2007, 12:52:28 AM »
Get a clue how things work around here before you go pointing fingers... I represent the radical left to center ;D, Ozmo is moderate and Delusional is the rightwing mod.  Ron specifically noted he thought it would be cool like crossfire.  Crossfire was anything but friendly... If you have a problem take it up with him.  Just because I'm mod doesn't mean I can't agrue ::)  As far as I'm concerned this place is running beautifully.  It's perfect, if you're not happy taking a problem to me, take it to the moderate mod or the righty... 8)

Good post  ::)  You make your arguments invalid in the minds of others on this board with your abuse, mod status or not.  You should take a note from Rob in how to argue your points without usings insults.  You might also note I've been registered on this board as long as you have, and I've been a close follower of this website for years longer, so my clue is well and truly gotten.  I even remember the good old days on the X-Board, when Jeff Miller melted down on a global scale, before 240 had even gone nuclear.  Ahh, the memories........
Thread Killer