Author Topic: oppinions wanted..  (Read 2301 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
oppinions wanted..
« on: January 15, 2007, 10:52:38 PM »
i've been on 250mg of test e for a while per week...and planing to start a real cycle of 1g of test plus deca and naposim...your thoughts on jumping right into it or just take a break...clean up and so on.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: oppinions wanted..
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 03:03:18 AM »
How long have you been taking just 250mg per week?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 03:10:23 AM »
almost 2 months now...i think

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 05:45:44 AM »
Why are you taking 250mg of test a week?

Is it doctor prescribed, due to low test levels?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 06:49:23 AM »
nope...i just do...for sex drive and maintain a decent shape.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:08:54 AM »
almost 2 months now...i think

I would personally stop & give your body a little while to recover. Because even though it's a low dose you're still supressing your natural test product. I'd say stop for three or four months & then jump headlong in a cycle.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 07:16:01 AM »
So why do you wanna bump up your doses, if thats all you want...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 07:20:56 AM »
So why do you wanna bump up your doses, if thats all you want...
jesus...ok...i wanted to stay slim and nice and to have a better sex drive: hence the 250 a week. Then when i wanna get big for offseason before a show, it's back to 1g plus of test per week. Get it?..Different dosages for different purposes.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 07:27:45 AM »
Ah, now I read ya, I personally have never gone over 750, I don't really find taking an absolute retarded amount of test that much better than taking a feasible amount. What I mean is this....you will not see much more difference between 750 - 1000. But there is a huge difference between 250 and 750, you follow me. If size is what you want it will also depend on what you stack it with, your calorie intake and work out regime. Don't waste money that doesn't need to be wasted, talk to some of the moderators and see what they recommend for a good cycle...they'll all give you good advice.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 07:49:21 AM »
And not to forget ; if you never went over 750 how do you know that is not much better?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »
If you have been juicing for 15 years, you should know....250 mg. is way too low of a dose to run...

If you are using 250mg to bridge....after 15 years of use, you should know bridging is retarded...

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »
There is no bridging

LOL....ok bro.... ::)...you have just been takin it for 2 months now....and are now getting ready for a "real cycle"....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 08:00:43 AM »
I don't bodybuild full time anymore. But if i wanna enter a show...i'll do a bulking cycle then i'll get cut. I've been there before so it's pretty easy for me. It's muscle memory.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 08:03:04 AM »
LOL....ok bro.... ::)...you have just been takin it for 2 months now....and are now getting ready for a "real cycle"....
i'm not getting ready for it. i was drug free for 5 months then i decided to take some test to boost my system...now i'm thinking of doing a show. So naturrally i'll run a real cycle. My question was : go into it? or clean up first?...now go fucking read my posts again cause your comments are just plain retarded. Sorry!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 08:04:07 AM »
your name should read SLOWW. ;)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 08:07:14 AM »
Ive heard of using low doses of test for libido and stuff but that is usually for older guys.  I am assuming your in your 40's or older?  If not why would you need the boost between cycles?   I may do this when I am older but since im 25 once im off a cycle im off for a few months, and I never fees suppressed.  A guy at the gym told me that he knows guys 45 plus that take 200mgs a week for the rest of their life.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:47 AM »
Take a look at your first post....then read the NEW knowledge we all obtained, by me...making statements....

If you wrote a proper first post....you would not have had these types of responses....

In regard to your "retarded"...and "slow" comments.....you are on 250mg of test a week...at a young age...that speaks for it self...

If that was not enough....we can all look at how you spelled "opinions" in your thread title....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 08:11:22 AM »
Take a look at your first post....then read the NEW knowledge we all obtained, by me...making statements....

If you wrote a proper first post....you would not have had these types of responses....

In regard to your "retarded"...and "slow" comments.....you are on 250mg of test a week...at a young age...that speaks for it self...

If that was not enough....we can all look at how you spelled "opinions" in your thread title....
english is not my first language moron...did i spelll it reight? "moron" ? i'm almost 31...young age??? thank u for the comment.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 08:14:00 AM »
Also i'm a lazy dude and often misspell...but hey noone's perfect. By the way : never give advice on a roid forum if you don't know your shit through and through. ;)

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 08:16:41 AM »
i've been doing this for 15 yeARS . Don't u think i got the hang of this shit by now?...now, i want oppinions. But thank u for the advice. By the way you don't see differences between 700 and 1g plus but u see from 250 to 750..hmm...interesting. How old are u ? If u don't mind me asking.

I've been doing it for 10 years, and I'm 33 years old, I have never once questioned if you know your shit...dude you asked for an opinion, and I gave you mine....they are like assholes, evryone has one. As far as the 750 - 1000. never needed to make the jump, I don't compete and probably never will, something about being on stage with only a banana hammock on...ya not me bud. If you do the math for your last statement you will see there is a 500 jump as oppsed to a 250 jump, also with that much test in your body it will probably matter more on the stack you are taking....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 08:17:21 AM »
english is not my first language moron...did i spelll it reight? "moron" ? i'm almost 31...young age??? thank u for the comment.

About the spelling errors you continue to make....there is...spell check ;)

I will not get into a flame war with you....

I have no problem with a friendly debate, however, your knowledge of AAS is so minimal...that I would merely be teaching you...while you would be issuing me insults....

I will end this by stating....30 is not old....and 250mg a week is way to low for a male your age, even if merely for sex drive...

Good Luck

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 08:22:46 AM »
I'll continue to make speling erorrs  ;). Deal with it. my AAS knowledge minimal?...based on what? I know enough to change my look depending on what I wanna do. I learned AAS from personal expirience and using , also being trained by a couple of pros helped. Again, I'm no expert, but i know what I need to know. How bout u?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:59 AM »
Sevastase, first off calm down...
Next after reading your post and (trying) to understand your situation, i think you could just jump into a "real" cycle.
BTW you said that you are 30 and that you have 15 years of expirience with aas, so did you actually do your first cycle at 15?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 09:45:26 AM »
17.... ;)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 09:52:51 AM »
Well, thatīs still pretty young, but canīt change the past. Thereīs a couple of things that iīm curious about:

How long after you are ON a real CYCLE that you notice any difference?

Secondly, since you use relatively high doses how much do you inject at once and how often?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG