Author Topic: JAY CUTLER drinks COCA COLA before and after a WORKOUT..  (Read 18872 times)

thepeg

• Getbig II
Re: JAY CUTLER drinks COCA COLA before and after a WORKOUT..
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 04:46:08 AM »
in that dvd where hes a couple weeks out from the arnold he clearly states that he "cut out the cokes" and drinks several gallons of sugar-free tang now. the only sugar hes gets is from cell-tech.i believe u would want to have pure sugar after taking an insulin shot.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2007, 10:11:55 AM »
in that dvd where hes a couple weeks out from the arnold he clearly states that he "cut out the cokes" and drinks several gallons of sugar-free tang now. the only sugar hes gets is from cell-tech.i believe u would want to have pure sugar after taking an insulin shot.

No thats not true, pros are known to shoot slin before and during workouts, both for muscle growth and stamina during the workout. Notice the super high volume most pros train at. Come contest time, they induce varying states of ketogensis, i believe is the word, to induce massive bodyfat loss. I'm sure jay doesn't always sound brain dead, but around contest time, i'm sure he's a bit light headed. You don't have to consume carbs with slin shots, if your carb intake is low enough, you'll actually start a process known as gluconeogenesis, where your liver synthesizes carbs from protein. Neat stuff.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2007, 10:35:27 AM »
What it didn't say is that he mixes his Nitro-tech Protein Powder in the coke, creating a "300% more anabolic environment" in Cutler's body.  The coke helps keep the nitro-tech from tasting like shit.

earthbound

• Getbig II
  • and gagged
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2007, 12:58:52 PM »
I always read that he drank a Diet Coke, but anyhow, I just found this article:

http://www.uga.edu/news/artman/publish/070109_CaffeineStudy.shtml

The study focused on women, but this is interesting for men as well as the effects apply to men, too.