Author Topic: Easy cycle  (Read 1411 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Easy cycle
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:03:40 AM »
I've been successfully trimming down over the last 2 months or so using a combo of weights, cardio and diet. I've dabbled in juice on and off over the past years with good results. Lately my shoulder has been hurting and a friend recommended some deca. After doing a little research on getbig, i've found that deca by itself is a no no due to limp dick syndrome. now i've heard that if i take minimal deca, this won't happen. I was going to throw a bit of test in just to be sure, but i want to keep it light. I don't want to fill up with water or get bloated......suggestions PLEASE!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Easy cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 06:56:42 AM »
most recommend a 2: 1 ratio for test/ deca. i think its ok with 500 test/ 300 deca.

deca will not cure the pain, its just a temporary thing...as a matter of fact, i found that when i stopped the deca...the pain was worse because i was pushing so hard while on.

get your shoulder checked out dude

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:10:03 AM »
most recommend a 2: 1 ratio for test/ deca. i think its ok with 500 test/ 300 deca.

deca will not cure the pain, its just a temporary thing...as a matter of fact, i found that when i stopped the deca...the pain was worse because i was pushing so hard while on.

get your shoulder checked out dude

I agree with everything he said.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 08:49:34 AM »
No AAS is a cure for anything, actually that's not true, but in this situation, it is...bro I've been through it the Deca curse, feel the pain before, and the pain becomes much worse when the Deca is all gone...it blows dude. Don't do it, rehabilitate your shoulder first, then hit the sauce.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 09:15:14 AM »
How 'bout Advil?

I've seen this posted before, and it really makes no sense.  Deca should never be used as a primary anti-inflammatory.  And, of course, never on it's own.

Sure, on cycle I do believe Deca helps with joint pain and have experienced this firsthand, especially when on winstrol at the same time.  The foundation of all of my previous cycles has been test with deca (around 2:1 ratio).

Better to find out the cause of the pain, and work on treating that more specifically.

Berg Heil

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »
How 'bout Advil?

I've seen this posted before, and it really makes no sense.  Deca should never be used as a primary anti-inflammatory.  And, of course, never on it's own.

Better to find out the cause of the pain, and work on treating that more specifically.
I would get that shoulder checked out. No pain no gain is good untill the pain gets in the way of the workout. I had a pain in my shoulder for about 6 months. After I couldn't do push-up the way I use to I had it checked out. Rotator Cuff injury..Surgery in April and working out now with great lifts and recovery was easy and fast. Not lifting as I did right now, but getting there.
Don't push the recovery either with Deca or Juice in General.. Seen guys mess body parts up that way. If you got money for Juice you got money for a DOC.... Go see ONE!!!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »
thanks fellas, i figured i would get these responses... I've just gotten back into it about 3 mos now, i'm trimming down and feel good. But shoulder day, i cringe. I have pain deep in the head of my shoulder. I usually warm up for 5 or 10 min with the big 5 pounders and then very light shoulder presses. But unfortunately, the pain has been getting worse and worse...shoulders today...I'll keep you posted...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 05:27:08 AM »
I don't want to fill up with water or get bloated......suggestions PLEASE!!!

Agree with the the other guys.  But what I hate is this prevailing thought by the un-informed that taking test will cause you to look like the Atlantic Ocean.  Poor test it has a bad rep with the newbs....thats why so many of them want to do deca, d-bol or winny alone cycles.  Test is not a monster, it is your friend  ;)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 11:57:51 AM »
I'd say get to the Docs, ASAP.  The longer you train through the pain, the more chance there is of you doing  long term damage.

In the meantime, modified lying dumbell presses can be done to maintain the size and tone of your shoulders until you've seen the doc;  Do these with the palms facing each other and the elbows kept into the side of the body.  This still works the front and middle delt, but reduces the friction on the shoulder joint.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 05:41:31 AM »
Thanks again fellas, your advice is much much appreciated. HOwever i must admit i am somewhat hesitant to go to the doctor because i've just gotten bitten by the workout bug once again about 3 mos ago and don't want to lose the fire. Obviously if the pain doesn's subside i have to go to the dr. but i've been warming up for 15 min and after my last two workouts (chest & shoulders) i've been feeling ok, i'll keep ya posted...