Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder Diets.  (Read 5351 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Pro Bodybuilder Diets.
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:33:44 AM »
I have come to believe that unless you are takin lots of sauce, insulin and GH, and whatever else these guys take, you can't take their diets seriously.  I used too, (many years ago) and it is a gross misrepresentation to many aspiring bodybuilders, and normal people that wish to get strong and be healthy.  Especially teenagers.

Doesn't anyone have a concience in this business? 

I'm interested in hearing what else others have heard bodybuilders do "that are juicein it up" that unless you are not juicin, would turn a normal person into a fatass. 
Most are all show no go!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Pro Bodybuilder Diets.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »
Hey,

After reading about the diets of many pros (Kamali, JOJ, etc), I have designed the following diet for myself that will take my physique to whole new levels. I've only been on it for a week and I already feel well on my way to overtaking Jay Cutler.

Here goes:

Meal 1: We all know that eggs are an important part of a bber's nutrition, so breakfast is two McDonald's deluxe breakfasts (eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuit, pancakes with syrup)

Meal 2 (2 hours later): 3 scoops of celltech, 2 scoops of No explode, 4 of every muscletech pill, banana, 3 McDonalds apple pies

Meal 3 (2 hours later, after first workout): hit up Wendy's, 3 cheeseburgers, two spicy chicken burgers, 2 large fries, large coke (regular, of course. diet coke is for pussies)

Meal 4 (2 hours later): we all know chicken is an important source of protein, so I eat a bucket of chicken from KFC.

Meal 5 (2 hours later, after second workout): a dozen glazed donuts, 3 scoops celltech, 2 scoops NO explode, and 4 of every muscletech pill

Meal 6 (two hours later): 3 Mcdonalds quarterpounders with cheese, 3 fish burgers, 2 large fries, large soda, and mcdonalds salad (I do eat healthy!)

Meal 7 (two hours later): shake: 4 scoops protein powder, 3 ounces cottage cheese, 2 cans of tuna, mint chocolate chip ice cream with marshmallows, 2 bananas, 4 tbsp peanut butter.

This is the ultimate bbing diet! All the champions eat like this! Thanks to Muscletech and this diet, I am well on my way to winning all the big NPC shows, turning pro, and eventually winning the olympia.

And I am doing it all natural. Who needs steroids when you get Muscletech and the pros' secret diet?!!!

Please feel free to critique and share your opinions/suggestions.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 01:19:39 PM »
I'm eating whenever I get hungry.  No soda or fast food, high protein, complex carbohydrates, good vegetables, some fruit, vitamins and water.  It's working.  :)
S

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »
I have come to believe that unless you are takin lots of sauce, insulin and GH, and whatever else these guys take, you can't take their diets seriously.  I used too, (many years ago) and it is a gross misrepresentation to many aspiring bodybuilders, and normal people that wish to get strong and be healthy.  Especially teenagers.

I'm interested in hearing what else others have heard bodybuilders do "that are juicein it up" that unless you are not juicin, would turn a normal person into a fatass. 

GH and test can really help you stay lean, but I would exclude insulin. It can turn anyone into a fat fuck in no time flat.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 01:26:13 PM »
What type of diet wouldn't work for you? I think you need to be more specific. My idea of a pros diet is chicken and rice and there's no reason that wouldn't work for everybody.
Z

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 01:26:40 PM »

you should sue Flex Magazine for not tellin ya about the "lots of sauce, insulin and GH" part of the all you can eat diet plan.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »
With the amount of clen and T3 that they take, they can eat that shitty diet and still be lean as hell.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 01:46:18 PM »
what do you think natties pro bb eat?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 01:46:27 PM »
gear is very good at granting forgiveness for diet sins.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 01:47:05 PM »
what do you think natties pro bb eat?

1) Humble pie.

2) No such thing as a natural pro!  Trick question!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 01:48:28 PM »
Hey,

After reading about the diets of many pros (Kamali, JOJ, etc), I have designed the following diet for myself that will take my physique to whole new levels. I've only been on it for a week and I already feel well on my way to overtaking Jay Cutler.

Here goes:

Meal 1: We all know that eggs are an important part of a bber's nutrition, so breakfast is two McDonald's deluxe breakfasts (eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuit, pancakes with syrup)

Meal 2 (2 hours later): 3 scoops of celltech, 2 scoops of No explode, 4 of every muscletech pill, banana, 3 McDonalds apple pies

Meal 3 (2 hours later, after first workout): hit up Wendy's, 3 cheeseburgers, two spicy chicken burgers, 2 large fries, large coke (regular, of course. diet coke is for pussies)

Meal 4 (2 hours later): we all know chicken is an important source of protein, so I eat a bucket of chicken from KFC.

Meal 5 (2 hours later, after second workout): a dozen glazed donuts, 3 scoops celltech, 2 scoops NO explode, and 4 of every muscletech pill

Meal 6 (two hours later): 3 Mcdonalds quarterpounders with cheese, 3 fish burgers, 2 large fries, large soda, and mcdonalds salad (I do eat healthy!)

Meal 7 (two hours later): shake: 4 scoops protein powder, 3 ounces cottage cheese, 2 cans of tuna, mint chocolate chip ice cream with marshmallows, 2 bananas, 4 tbsp peanut butter.

This is the ultimate bbing diet! All the champions eat like this! Thanks to Muscletech and this diet, I am well on my way to winning all the big NPC shows, turning pro, and eventually winning the olympia.

And I am doing it all natural. Who needs steroids when you get Muscletech and the pros' secret diet?!!!

Please feel free to critique and share your opinions/suggestions.

I realize you are trying to be funny, but at one time, (believe it or not) Kamali had a diet similar to yours posted on his site............ :-\
HAHA, RON.....

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »
1) Humble pie.

2) No such thing as a natural pro!  Trick question!!!
natural no natural eat preety much alike, just different qty

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 01:50:17 PM »

I realize you are trying to be funny, but at one time, (believe it or not) Kamali had a diet similar to yours posted on his site............ :-\

I KNOW!!! I remember it well. It was my primary inspiration!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
I KNOW!!! I remember it well. It was my primary inspiration!

Okay, carrry on!

;)

;D
HAHA, RON.....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 01:52:15 PM »
Yeah man I am growing like a weed, becoming a freakin IVORY MOUNTAIN OF MUSCLE!!!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »
Yeah man I am growing like a weed, becoming a freakin IVORY MOUNTAIN OF MUSCLE!!!

How many times do you need to take a dump everyday?

Seriously Pro BBers must spend their days planning for dumps...

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 02:02:34 PM »
that's a crappy diet.  aspiring champs should dine at cheeburger cheeburger (http://www.cheeburger.com/).  three one-pounders five times a day should do it!

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 02:18:17 PM »
lamest thread ever

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »
The truth is boring, and no one believes it anyway....

Chicken, steak, fish, protein shakes

oatmeal, rice, potatoes

Pick one out of each column, get some healthy fats, some fiber, and eat every 2 hours. 

That's what is eaten most of the time, but it's boring, and people want to believe that some exotic diet is eaten.  Everyone self-feeds into this by posting any "interesting" food they see a pro eat a million times, while neglecting every sighting of a normal meal.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 02:57:32 PM »
Justin, I keep earing that you can't get big while eating clean

what do you have to say about this ?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 03:01:33 PM »

What the opposite to eating clean, eating "dirty"? What would that be?
Z

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 03:03:15 PM »

Jay Cutler is pretty damn big, and he eats cleaner than anyone I've ever seen.

If you think sugar and saturated fat is going to fuel muscle growth, you're just going to be depressed when you see a saucerpan belly button shadow through your wife beater, and have to buy bigger pants....for a bigger waist size.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »
What the opposite to eating clean, eating "dirty"? What would that be?

Well, a while a go I was eating exactly what I would be eating pre-contest exept that it was bigger meals.

and I wasn't really gaining mass

now I am eating like 3 clean meals a day, 2 shake ( 1 cup of oat and 60 grams of protein ) and 1 or 2 meal of junk food.

I am not really gaining more muscle but definitly more fat  :-\

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 03:05:21 PM »
thanks for your opinion justin !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 03:08:06 PM »
They see me rollin
They hatin