Author Topic: Question about real food versus liquid food...  (Read 871 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Question about real food versus liquid food...
« on: January 16, 2007, 02:55:26 PM »
I'm not a big eater and because of my schedule I'm always on the go, so I rely on a lot of MRPs (I take lean mass matrix) to fill out my protein needs.  I eat about 2 solid meals and 4 liquid meals a day.  Is it bad to use so many MRPs?  I guess my question is is there some benefit to eating more "real" food than "liquid" food if you can get all your daily protein, carbs, and fat needs from them?  Thanks.     

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Question about real food versus liquid food...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:35 PM »
Not necessarily. 2 solid meals is probably what most people eat (being lunch and dinner for example) and if these meals are well thought out I think you'd be fine with the rest liquid meals. Might wanna cut it down to three and eat a steady breakfast if possible. And try to get some fiber, add fruits with the liquid meals and vegetables with the solid ones.

I'm sure you could mix it up a little if you get tired of too many liquid meals on the go, like grab a tuna sandwich along or something like that.
Z

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
And try to get some fiber, add fruits with the liquid meals and vegetables with the solid ones.

The fiber and nutrients are what would be missing in a predominantly liquid diet.
:

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:10:12 AM »
Thank you for your replies.  So if I added fiber and a multi-vitamin (which I already take), would that probably be enough to cover all the bases? 

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »
The fiber and nutrients are what would be missing in a predominantly liquid diet.

Most good MRP'S are nutrient dense.  It's the fiber you need to get and a fiber supplement in the shakes should cover it.  They have some that are tasteless.  Get some and the diet will be better than without.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »
Most good MRP'S are nutrient dense.  It's the fiber you need to get and a fiber supplement in the shakes should cover it.  They have some that are tasteless.  Get some and the diet will be better than without.

blend your MPR with some fiber 1- 14g of fiber in 1/2 cup