Author Topic: Oil Based Winny  (Read 1056 times)

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
Oil Based Winny
« on: January 16, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »
Decided to pick up some oil based winny to stack on the end of the cycle, and have found contradicting data about taking it orally as oil based or not... with it still being 17AA as water or oil based does it really matter if its oil or not?? if not gonna hit up 50mg ed.  thanks

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Oil Based Winny
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 09:13:56 PM »
Decided to pick up some oil based winny to stack on the end of the cycle, and have found contradicting data about taking it orally as oil based or not... with it still being 17AA as water or oil based does it really matter if its oil or not?? if not gonna hit up 50mg ed.  thanks

I wouldn't advise drinking it, I don't think it works the same way when it's suspended in oil.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 06:37:50 AM »
Does oil based work as good as water based anyways...or is it just a matter of doing less shots as it would not leave your boday as fast?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:00:23 AM »
I'm sure you can drink it if you want to its alklated so being in oil/water doesn't make a difference if you drink it. I think it being in oil will allow it to dissolve more slowly, forming a small depot in the inject site. Shoot it into empty capsules and have a blast.