Author Topic: READ THIS  (Read 1460 times)

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
READ THIS
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:32:47 PM »
Read this article fools.

http://tspweb02.tsp.utexas.edu/webarchive/07-10-01/2001071005_s04_Prescripti.html

"Under federal law, pharmaceuticals may be brought into the country under certain guidelines."

"Up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication may be imported without a doctor's prescription. It must be in its original container and must be declared."

A controlled medication is steriods e.g. Sustanon, Deca, etc.   ;)

Remember this is the federal law, under state law it is a whole different story. Once you pass through Customs you are subject to state law in which it is illegal to possess a controlled substance without a doctor's perscription. Therefore you better hide them pretty quick.

Read this one too:

http://www.azpbs.org/horizon/rx/alert.html

Don't let em fool ya

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: READ THIS
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
Read this article fools.

http://tspweb02.tsp.utexas.edu/webarchive/07-10-01/2001071005_s04_Prescripti.html

"Under federal law, pharmaceuticals may be brought into the country under certain guidelines."

"Up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication may be imported without a doctor's prescription. It must be in its original container and must be declared."

A controlled medication is steriods e.g. Sustanon, Deca, etc.   ;)

Remember this is the federal law, under state law it is a whole different story. Once you pass through Customs you are subject to state law in which it is illegal to possess a controlled substance without a doctor's perscription. Therefore you better hide them pretty quick.

Read this one too:

http://www.azpbs.org/horizon/rx/alert.html

yes, but from a constitutional law perspective, Federal law ALWAYS trumphs STATE law, therefore, federal law prevails.... this is a weird legal loophole if true, and Id be interested to see how it held up in court
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 06:49:22 PM »
It's true, I've done it before and millions of others do it everyday (bring controlled substances into U.S. without a perscription legally). Federal law doesn't no always trump state law. There are some exceptions
Don't let em fool ya

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 07:32:43 PM »
Just because Federal Law trumps State Law doesn't mean the state wouldn't go after you. The whole thing is a risk I wouldn't want to take.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »
It says pharmaceuticals but under federal law AAS are schedule three...you wouldn't be able to bring back marijuana or ephdrine, etc.  It just wouldn't happen DR.  It's like saying they would let you bring heroin back...same schedule I believe

I know you wouldn't be able to bring back marijuana or heroin. But the whole things seems fishy. With all the anti-steroid talk from the feds I find it hard to believe that "we" could import enough gear for a mini cycle.

My whole point is that it's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »
Just because Federal Law trumps State Law doesn't mean the state wouldn't go after you. The whole thing is a risk I wouldn't want to take.

Yes, the state might go after you but how. The federal agents usually don't tip off cops, border patrol agents, etc. It would be way too much work considering how may people come into the United States with a controlled substance.

Why not take the risk if you are already purchasing them illegally from someone else and have possession of them? BTW less chance of getting fakes and usually cheaper prices.

It says pharmaceuticals but under federal law AAS are schedule three...you wouldn't be able to bring back marijuana or ephdrine, etc.  It just wouldn't happen DR.  It's like saying they would let you bring heroin back...same schedule I believe

Yes AAS are a scheduled drug, but they also have a medical purpose whereas Marijuana, ephdrine, and heroin do not. Of course you can't bring marijuana, cocaine, or any other narcotic that serves no medical purpose and is not approved for medical use in the U.S. That is common sense mon. Steriods do have a medical purpose and are approved for use in the U.S. as long as they are for human use. Vet shit is illegal to bring across.

Mon, I just gave you the law to prove that bringing AAS across the border is legal in a way. I have done it twice myself without any problems at Customs. All you have to do is declare them and not have more than 50 units (e.g. 50 redijects). Ya'll fools will never learn will you? Ya'll should before its too late and the government changes that law.
Don't let em fool ya

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »
I completely agree.  I was addressing DR. 

Sorry my mistake.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »
I completely agree.  I was addressing DR.  If heroin and AAS are scheduled the same, you couldn't bring AAS back and not the other.  Pharm meds need to have a script in order to br brought back.  If you are scoring vike you can get back easy but AAS is mroe know now.  You can't do day trips to TJ easy anymore.  He has some misinformation.  They are talking pills not roids. You will get busted, trust me. I know guys getting busted all the time.  I know guys bringing back Sust getting busted for up to 5 gs
They are talking about any type of perscription medication.

Where did they get busted and by who? Was the Sustanon human grade pharmaceutical stuff or was it veterinarian stuff? Did they declare it at Customs? How much did they have? You can't bring over enough to supply the whole fuckin state.

Heroin is NOT A PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG. It serves no medical purpose, they don't sell it in any pharmacy anywhere.

Did you read the article. It tells you were to find the law on this. You don't need a perscription for most pharmaceutical medicine.

The only time I got busted was for veterinarian shit, not human grade. No problem with human grade.

Some roids are pills  8)

Don't let em fool ya

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 04:14:22 PM »
I know you wouldn't be able to bring back marijuana or heroin. But the whole things seems fishy. With all the anti-steroid talk from the feds I find it hard to believe that "we" could import enough gear for a mini cycle.

My whole point is that it's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

I'm not even willing to take the risk to buy on the black market at all. I have a 'script...

It's just one of those things...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
I'm not even willing to take the risk to buy on the black market at all. I have a 'script...

It's just one of those things...

yeah...but you have the money tio go to the elite Dr. or anti-aging center where they will write a script for someone
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »
yeah...but you have the money tio go to the elite Dr. or anti-aging center where they will write a script for someone

What if you are in your early twenties, will a doc still perscribe a script for you? How much would he perscribe?
Don't let em fool ya

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 08:03:45 PM »
What if you are in your early twenties, will a doc still perscribe a script for you? How much would he perscribe?

there are some shady docs that may presrcibe it, but i doubt it in your early 20's. However, if you go to the Doctor right after a cycle, your test levels will be abnormally low, and then you can trick him into writing you a script. But you have to be slick about it, and also you cant go to a Doc that is really familiar with you because they will know you are aweightlifter.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 08:52:48 PM »
there are some shady docs that may presrcibe it, but i doubt it in your early 20's. However, if you go to the Doctor right after a cycle, your test levels will be abnormally low, and then you can trick him into writing you a script. But you have to be slick about it, and also you cant go to a Doc that is really familiar with you because they will know you are aweightlifter.

What if you look like you lift weights? How much would the doctor prescribe?
Don't let em fool ya