Author Topic: real madrid big guy slams becks  (Read 3660 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
real madrid big guy slams becks
« on: January 16, 2007, 07:47:50 PM »
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon criticized the club's players and its fans and said David Beckham was going to Hollywood to be "half a film star" in a speech to university students on Tuesday.

His comments at the Villanueva University Centre were recorded without the knowledge of Real Madrid and later aired on national radio.

"There is vanity, egoism and they all think they are superstars," Calderon told the students.

"Real Madrid players never pay for anything. You (students) have education and culture and that's something that they in general don't possess."

Calderon took a swipe at Beckham's decision to leave Real and sign a five-year deal worth $250 million for MLS side Los Angeles Galaxy.

"He's going to Hollywood to be half a film star," he said. "Our technical staff were right not to extend his contract and that has been proved by the fact that no other technical staff in the world wanted him except Los Angeles."

Calderon also went on to accuse former club president Florentino Perez of deliberately sabotaging his attempt to sign AC Milan's Brazilian midfielder Kaka in the close season.

"Perez hasn't exactly given me any support," he said. "He spoke with (AC Milan president) Silvio Berlusconi so that he would renew Kaka's contract and Berlusconi pressured him to sign."

Calderon added: "If I am still president in June it is very likely that Kaka will be joining us."

Perez issued a denial of the accusations, saying he had been forced to break his recent silence because of the "magnitude of Calderon's lie".

"It is totally false that I spoke to Silvio Berlusconi about Kaka or any other player," the construction magnate said in a statement. "The whole suggestion is rather infantile."

The club's fans did not escape Calderon's ire with the Real chief saying that the Bernabeu faithful were too hard to please.

"It's a stadium where people go as if they were going to the theater. The people don't support the team, not like in Italy and England."

Real issued a statement on their Web site www.realmadrid.com saying that they were surprised and disappointed that Calderon's comments had been recorded and played on national radio.

"The president was only trying to help students understand the importance of management in a business as big as that of Real Madrid," the club said.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: real madrid big guy slams becks
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 11:00:11 AM »
I think they retracted it after legal action was threatened and now it seems he may even get in the team again!

Embarrassing U turn on their part

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 11:32:27 AM »
Let's be honest, Beckham has had his day. The big guy is right. It's all about fame, fortune and giving blow jobs to tom cruise to gain level 7 scientology monk from here on out... :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »
Let's be honest, Beckham has had his day. The big guy is right. It's all about fame, fortune and giving blow jobs to tom cruise to gain level 7 scientology monk from here on out... :-\

yes but is it more about his wife's desire than his? I think so she craves the limelight and he is the only way she can get it now.

She has her advisors now creating a profile and image to take the US by storm no doubt.

What a media whore she is

ta ta

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »
yes but is it more about his wife's desire than his? I think so she craves the limelight and he is the only way she can get it now.

She has her advisors now creating a profile and image to take the US by storm no doubt.

What a media whore she is

ta ta

yes but what is she good at apart from getting photographed whilst out shopping?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 10:28:40 AM »
She is going over to be a style Icon/fashion designer!

Although its obviously a sham, she will just put her name on clothes she like that others have designed

I would dearly love to nail her though she is still a fitty!

ta ta

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 12:29:11 PM »

Lets be even more brutally honest, who gives a FLYING fuck about Soccer in America?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »

Soccer will dominate the us if it manages to get established

don't butt into mens talk

ta ta

thisiskeith12

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 08:55:51 PM »

Soccer will dominate the us if it manages to get established

don't butt into mens talk

ta ta

REAL FOOTBALL > WANNABE SOCCER

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 02:14:05 AM »
REAL FOOTBALL > WANNABE SOCCER
Yes!!! Circus football!!! Clowns!

FC PORTO forever!!!!!!!!!
S

thisiskeith12

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 08:52:28 AM »
Yes!!! Circus football!!! Clowns!

FC PORTO forever!!!!!!!!!

American Football is the most in-depth, strategic, mental, physical, and creative sport on the planet. Soccer is like basketball. But only more boring.

P.S. - The soccer field is too big. Makes me want to lie down and take a nap!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 08:59:05 AM »
American Football is the most in-depth, strategic, mental, physical, and creative sport on the planet. Soccer is like basketball. But only more boring.

P.S. - The soccer field is too big. Makes me want to lie down and take a nap!
Yes!!! When I wrote "football" I meant soccer. In europe football is soccer. Neverthelesse I agree with you! But the best club is stil FC PORTO!!! We are a fucking Nation  ;)
S

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 09:00:09 AM »
Yes!!! When I wrote "football" I meant soccer. In europe football is soccer. Neverthelesse I agree with you! But the best club is stil FC PORTO!!! We are a fucking Nation  ;)

Have you ever heard Jim Rome talk about how he hates Soccer, it's pretty funny sometimes.