Author Topic: Aishwarya Rai  (Read 20461 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Aishwarya Rai
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2007, 01:27:09 AM »
Please post some pictures of these native jamaicans you're speaking of.

Don't have any in .jpg form. There are very few of them left.
Columbus has a field day killing them off. very VERY few left
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2007, 01:48:36 AM »
Berserker, in this shot, ...I could swear she looks like a native Jamaican.
It's the grey eyes, ...although native Jamaicans (caribs) are slightly paler, and have a bit more teal in the eyes.

I guess I don't know what a native Jamaican looks like ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2007, 02:43:19 AM »
I guess I don't know what a native Jamaican looks like ???

the original indigenous peoples of Jamaica, (the Carib Indians, ...although they were not really Indians. Columbus called every non european he encountered Indians because he didn't want Queen Isabella to know he had failed to circumnavigate the globe, and perhaps cut off his funding, so everyone got slapped with the label Indians) are very pale skinned, an ever so slight creamy buttery tan, with the most amazing grey teal jewel like eyes. They are a unique teal grey shade unlike any other colour. The only time I ever see it, sure as heck, they come up jamaican. I've even won money on it 3x's. There are times when some of us will be sitting around discussing and sharing our cultures & ancestral traditions with others, ...and there'll always be the one guy or gal who says I betcha in a million years you'd never guess what I am, ...even offer to place a wager. When I say Jamaican everyone else erupts in laughter, ...until the guy confirms "She's right".  ;D

It's all in the eyes. I don't know if it's a specific gene or what, ...but everytime I encounter those eyes, ...it's a native Jamaican.

most people think all Jamicans are Black, but the truth is, we are a mixture of so many races. there were a lot of people's who throughout the years have ventured to the island to profit from the slave trade. Chinese, Syrian, French, Spanish, British, Welsh, Dutch etc., etc., National motto "OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE". All throughout the Caribbean... Jamica, Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbadoes, the indigenous inhabitants were creamy light skinned like French Polynesians. The countries only became predominantly black because of all the African slave imported there. The natives were not strong enough to withstand either the European diseases, or the back breaking harsh conditions of slavery. put the two together, and it was a recipe for genocide. Slavery was never a profitable venture throughout the world because the slaves kept dying off, ...until they encountered the African slave, who not only survived, but fought back, and refused to capitulate to his/her circumstances. Those that could not be tamed and turned into docile little slaves, were dumped in jamaica, ...thus forever changing the racial demographics of the caribbean.

...The End.  :D
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »
Don't have any in .jpg form. There are very few of them left.

It's about as easy as it gets to convert something into .jpg.
Open it. Click "save as" pick jpeg, and then prob you can select the compression rate. Something like 80% is normally good to have a small but still sharp file.
$

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
That girl Ashyna(?) from the Travel CHannel is just awesome.  She blows these other chicks out of the water.  I'm trying to find pics of her.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »
the original indigenous peoples of Jamaica, (the Carib Indians, ...although they were not really Indians. Columbus called every non european he encountered Indians because he didn't want Queen Isabella to know he had failed to circumnavigate the globe, and perhaps cut off his funding, so everyone got slapped with the label Indians) are very pale skinned, an ever so slight creamy buttery tan, with the most amazing grey teal jewel like eyes. They are a unique teal grey shade unlike any other colour. The only time I ever see it, sure as heck, they come up jamaican. I've even won money on it 3x's. There are times when some of us will be sitting around discussing and sharing our cultures & ancestral traditions with others, ...and there'll always be the one guy or gal who says I betcha in a million years you'd never guess what I am, ...even offer to place a wager. When I say Jamaican everyone else erupts in laughter, ...until the guy confirms "She's right".  ;D

It's all in the eyes. I don't know if it's a specific gene or what, ...but everytime I encounter those eyes, ...it's a native Jamaican.

most people think all Jamicans are Black, but the truth is, we are a mixture of so many races. there were a lot of people's who throughout the years have ventured to the island to profit from the slave trade. Chinese, Syrian, French, Spanish, British, Welsh, Dutch etc., etc., National motto "OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE". All throughout the Caribbean... Jamica, Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbadoes, the indigenous inhabitants were creamy light skinned like French Polynesians. The countries only became predominantly black because of all the African slave imported there. The natives were not strong enough to withstand either the European diseases, or the back breaking harsh conditions of slavery. put the two together, and it was a recipe for genocide. Slavery was never a profitable venture throughout the world because the slaves kept dying off, ...until they encountered the African slave, who not only survived, but fought back, and refused to capitulate to his/her circumstances. Those that could not be tamed and turned into docile little slaves, were dumped in jamaica, ...thus forever changing the racial demographics of the caribbean.

I have a Jamaican friend who has fair skin and green eyes.  I've seen them in all shades too. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2007, 03:58:17 PM »
Here she is.  The est looking Indian out there.  Watching her talk is awesome.  Her mouth is unreal.  Her website is www.aashna.com  She blows this other girl out of the water

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2007, 04:05:40 PM »
Berserker, in this shot, ...I could swear she looks like a native Jamaican.
It's the grey eyes, ...although native Jamaicans (caribs) are slightly paler, and have a bit more teal in the eyes.

Um traditional indians are Dravidians and are pretty dark. Most modern people in the Indian subcontinent are mixtures of Dravidian people and much lighter Persian tribes that migrated in around 1500 BC.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »
you are wrong..99% of paki women are better looking than indian women..there are thousands of aishwarya rais and preity zintas pakistan

You are right, paki women are nice, but most are a bunch of fucking religious nuts. Their famalies are fucking stupid and ocessive about Islam, so they're not worth marrying into. I've dated a few and they wanted to me to go to the mosque and they complained to me about not meeting their parents.  ::) Keep in mind these very girls wore mini skirts, so that shows you what kind of hypocrites they are.

While Indians maybe cheap, they're very open minded and polite. So therefore a nice chick like Pretty Zinta is awesome.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2007, 04:15:27 PM »
all she needs is a tiara  ::)
X

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2007, 11:33:34 PM »
You are right, paki women are nice, but most are a bunch of fucking religious nuts. Their famalies are fucking stupid and ocessive about Islam, so they're not worth marrying into. I've dated a few and they wanted to me to go to the mosque and they complained to me about not meeting their parents.  ::) Keep in mind these very girls wore mini skirts, so that shows you what kind of hypocrites they are.

While Indians maybe cheap, they're very open minded and polite. So therefore a nice chick like Pretty Zinta is awesome.
but looks wise,paki women are leaps and bounds ahead of indian chicks including indian celebrities.muslim chicks in general are very pretty.the other day they were showing a documentary about iran and i was shocked to see that every chick looked better than any celebirty in the world.also afganisthan also has some really sweet lookin chicks
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2007, 11:39:44 PM »
but looks wise,paki women are leaps and bounds ahead of indian chicks including indian celebrities.muslim chicks in general are very pretty.the other day they were showing a documentary about iran and i was shocked to see that every chick looked better than any celebirty in the world.also afganisthan is also know for really sweet lookin chicks

Why do you think they try to keep that shit underwraps? {lol}
Cover it up so no one comes raiding their villages lookin' for wives.

my friend Costa has the most beautiful wife imaginable.
The woman is just so damned hypnotically beautiful, you can't take your eyes off her.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2007, 11:40:42 PM »
It's about as easy as it gets to convert something into .jpg.
Open it. Click "save as" pick jpeg, and then prob you can select the compression rate. Something like 80% is normally good to have a small but still sharp file.

I know how to make .jpegs. I'm saying I don't have any pics of any of them that I can even convert to jpg.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2007, 11:44:22 PM »
Here she is.  The est looking Indian out there.  Watching her talk is awesome.  Her mouth is unreal.  Her website is www.aashna.com  She blows this other girl out of the water
hmmm...... kinda trannyesque :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2007, 11:44:48 PM »
I have a Jamaican friend who has fair skin and green eyes.  I've seen them in all shades too. 

Due to miscegenation over the years you'll find the colouring & complexions of Jamaicans vary widely. Many of my cousins have green eyes as well, but I'm talking about the original Jamaicans, ..the Carib Indians or the Xaimacans <sp>, before they mixed with the Europeans, Chinese, Indians, Syrians, Africans, and Jews.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2007, 11:52:07 PM »
Due to miscegenation over the years you'll find the colouring & complexions of Jamaicans vary widely. Many of my cousins have green eyes as well, but I'm talking about the original Jamaicans, ..the Carib Indians or the Xaimacans <sp>, before they mixed with the Europeans, Chinese, Indians, Syrians, Africans, and Jews.

You speak patwa?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2007, 12:16:57 AM »

my darling jaguar, how i've missed you and the golden bullshit you wholesale.   aishwarya rai and your "jamaicans" got their eyes from the same place . . . from the people who originated west of the caucasus mountains. in rai's case, we're probably benefiting from some brit sowing his wild oats. the caribs, like all american "indians," are descendants of the "asiatics" . . . any eye color other than a dark brown is an aberration, not the norm.

but i love the way you dark skinned colonial people still idealize caucasian features and try to make them your own through your little yarns about the "original" caribs.  they were "tawny," but so is your average japanese. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2007, 12:20:50 AM »
Um traditional indians are Dravidians and are pretty dark. Most modern people in the Indian subcontinent are mixtures of Dravidian people and much lighter Persian tribes that migrated in around 1500 BC.

aishwarya rai is from south india.  so she's predominantly dravidian . . . w probably a dash of brit in her.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2007, 01:25:30 AM »
jaguarenterprises, come back to this thread.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2007, 02:39:56 AM »

my darling jaguar, how i've missed you and the golden bullshit you wholesale.   aishwarya rai and your "jamaicans" got their eyes from the same place . . . from the people who originated west of the caucasus mountains. in rai's case, we're probably benefiting from some brit sowing his wild oats. the caribs, like all american "indians," are descendants of the "asiatics" . . . any eye color other than a dark brown is an aberration, not the norm.

but i love the way you dark skinned colonial people still idealize caucasian features and try to make them your own through your little yarns about the "original" caribs.  they were "tawny," but so is your average japanese. 

Well, from what i recall the expansion of caucasian tribes was not only into europe, but also towards the east. Hence we speak of Indo-European languages. In afghanistan, Iran, Pakistand, India,... you also have fair skinned people with other eye colors. It's true they have more "European" genes, but not necessarely due to colonisation. E.g. they did some research in India, people from the upper classes had more european genes than the lower classes, who were darker skinned in general.

I don't think "native jamaicans" had any other eye color than brown. It's probably due to mixing with europeans.
$

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
Beautiful, but what is with the blue eyes :P. Is she mixed with Euro, because Indians have naturally brown eyes. She looks like Angelina Jolie

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2007, 12:16:49 PM »
aishwarya rai is from south india.  so she's predominantly dravidian . . . w probably a dash of brit in her.

She's probably quit a few Brits "IN" her

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2007, 12:44:22 PM »
jaguarenterprises, come back to this thread.

There are some fair skinned people in south India as well, even though MOST south Indians are usually always dark. Even in bengal, where most are dark, there are some brahmin and kshatriya hindu famalies that are fair skinned and some muslim as well. This is not to say that those brits weren't naughty though, I bet they were. But remember that most of the Brits were concentrated in the Bengal region.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »
Beautiful, but what is with the blue eyes :P. Is she mixed with Euro, because Indians have naturally brown eyes. She looks like Angelina Jolie

Some Indians from famalies of elite caste have light eyes and some pakis do as well. One of my cousins has hazel colored eyes. No one believes him when he claims to be what he is. lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2007, 03:15:46 AM »
Some Indians from famalies of elite caste

Ugh, I hate that term, When I was watching Mississippi Masala with Denzel Washington and Sarita Choudhury (Damn she is fine, she has a serious camel toe in that movie)  I think they talked about the "darkies"