Author Topic: HEY!!!! Rumsfield and Saddam were good friends WTF???  (Read 1783 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
HEY!!!! Rumsfield and Saddam were good friends WTF???
« on: January 17, 2007, 03:42:50 AM »
just like to point out a little well known movie clip that should show you once and for all

ALL ....

Governments are lying c0cksuckers, do not believe what your government says to you, question everything your government instructs you to do.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d2b31faf3&c=1

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: HEY!!!! Rumsfield and Saddam were good friends WTF???
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 06:17:08 AM »
He was useful at one point in time, I think the way it went down was basically we supported a new ruler in iran, the sha, then the ayatollahs came into power (or are they called the mullahs?) kicked the sha out (he lives in new york) and then kicked us out. At that time, iran was our strangehold in the middle east, much like iraq is today. Saddam at that time was invading iran, or something to that effect, and going with the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach, we got cozy with saddam. When he invaded kuwait, he actually asked us, and we basically said we have no say in what he does, then for some reason, I forget why right now (its 6 am) we decided it WASN'T a good thing that he was doing so we sent troops over there to stop him. We basically lied to him, and stabbed him in the back, which im sure was a catalyst for his actions against us in recent years. I feel very strongly that WE CREATED the sadistic, america hating saddam of the 90's and early 2000's. I don't think we exactly did it on purpose, but lets just say we aren't innocent either.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »
Saddam and Dumbsfeld were puffin on havanos together while the kurds were being gassed to death.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:15 PM »
Saddam and Dumbsfeld were puffin on havanos together while the kurds were being gassed to death.

Seeing as you can only source this with numerous US govt documents, pictures, and lots of media reports, I'm gonna have to roll with BRUCE on this one and call BS.

:)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 01:58:13 PM »
Seeing as you can only source this with numerous US govt documents, pictures, and lots of media reports, I'm gonna have to roll with BRUCE on this one and call BS.

:)

hahaha That Bruce fellow is like the most delusional, stubborn person I've ever seen. He claims global warming is not real and posts a media report that basically confirms it is real.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 02:09:29 PM »
The greenland issue is complex, but the pieces falling in the ocean do not lie.  There is a great deal of new pools there - holes filled with water which reach down to the sea.  The fact that there are spots where ice is thicker, to me, points to the fact that there is a lot more water melting and moving then re-freezing. 

look at some of the maps in Africa.  Where there used to be many lakes, there are dry holes now.  I know it's easy to google a media report and argue it's not real.  But tell these africans where all their water went :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 02:30:03 PM »

Your one of the one's that I would accuse of wanting the US to lose the war...........hope this helps dickhead!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 02:32:51 PM »
hahaha That Bruce fellow is like the most delusional, stubborn person I've ever seen. He claims global warming is not real and posts a media report that basically confirms it is real.  ::)

It's 52 degrees in where I live right now and 20's and 30's at night in So Cal on the beach and just lost a billion dollars in produce because of the ice.........yeah right, global warming ::)!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 02:35:51 PM »

How could someone get so much wrong in two poorly written sentences?

I claimed Global Warming isn't real, did I?  Actually, my opinion on the subject is that it's an incredibly complex issue that should be openly debated and studied - not closed off as fact like Rob and your good self would like.  Also, the article I posted, like every other article in this world, didn't confirm Global Warming as reality.  It just embarassed you on the issue of Greenland's ice caps, which you continue to dance around.  
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
It's 52 degrees in where I live right now and 20's and 30's at night in So Cal on the beach and just lost a billion dollars in produce because of the ice.........yeah right, global warming ::)!!

Don't worry, Joe.  I'm sure they'll just blame it on 'Climate Change' instead.  On that note, is there anything the left won't blame on the evils of Global Warming?
Thread Killer