Author Topic: suppliment shop?  (Read 10962 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
suppliment shop?
« on: January 17, 2007, 03:45:37 AM »
What so you guy's think about owning a suppliment store?  Not a franchise like GNC but just your own little hole in the wall store with all the best supps and decent prices all the time?  I think this is something I will definatly try to do sometime down the line......Just wondering if anyone has any advice or comments.  I would think you could make alot of money if you market right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: suppliment shop?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 02:57:13 PM »
It's hard to compete with the big guys on price, as they can buy in bulk, secure trades for advertising, and don't need to worry about as much waste due to expiration.  Also they have favorable shipping deals with the firms. 

IMO, taking on a GNC on price alone, or taking on a BBing.com (online and cheap) on any grounds is a losing battle.  They have resources, connections, etc and it will be hard to do anything but tread water.

You'd be better off to find a niche currently owned by a weaker firm, or better, invent your own firm.

Like, specialize in helping execs and other business types get in shape and find the high energy they need for lifestyles.  Focus your supps on muscle, energy, fat loss, tanning for the 20 to 50 age group.  The $ you don't spend in focusing on child meds or elderly care can put more $ into products for your main group.

Then, go hit up local firms, paper their windshields, etc with ads.  Maybe mention that built people make more money than fat slobs (i believe this has been studied).  Offer a 10% corporate discount for anyone at particular firms.  Don't spend time on housewives or the retired.  Just attack that group, set up shop near downtown, etc etc.

(these principles apply to any group - just be sure to research their wants/needs, and know your shit).

Oh, and get a website!  IT lends credibility to your firm and many people will love to see what to expect before making the trip.  ordering online is groovy too!

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:06:23 AM »
Check out Nutrition ZOne they are based in Orange county and soon will have online access way cheaper then anything on the web and the guy makes a ton of money e now owns 14 stores

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 07:03:03 PM »
I owned 2 of them.  One on Oahu and one on Maui.  we did okay but like someone said hard to compete against Vitamin Word or GNC.  My friend had 11 of his own stores in Utah.  Was doing about $300,000 a month in total business.  Not allot of margin. Shipping always killed me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 05:13:30 AM »
It's hard to compete with the big guys on price, as they can buy in bulk, secure trades for advertising, and don't need to worry about as much waste due to expiration.  Also they have favorable shipping deals with the firms. 

IMO, taking on a GNC on price alone, or taking on a BBing.com (online and cheap) on any grounds is a losing battle.  They have resources, connections, etc and it will be hard to do anything but tread water.

You'd be better off to find a niche currently owned by a weaker firm, or better, invent your own firm.

Like, specialize in helping execs and other business types get in shape and find the high energy they need for lifestyles.  Focus your supps on muscle, energy, fat loss, tanning for the 20 to 50 age group.  The $ you don't spend in focusing on child meds or elderly care can put more $ into products for your main group.

Then, go hit up local firms, paper their windshields, etc with ads.  Maybe mention that built people make more money than fat slobs (i believe this has been studied).  Offer a 10% corporate discount for anyone at particular firms.  Don't spend time on housewives or the retired.  Just attack that group, set up shop near downtown, etc etc.

(these principles apply to any group - just be sure to research their wants/needs, and know your shit).

Oh, and get a website!  IT lends credibility to your firm and many people will love to see what to expect before making the trip.  ordering online is groovy too!

I compete pretty well against these companies.  You simply have to have an edge
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 10:26:44 AM »

::)

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »
Owned a supplement store for four years. Discounted all products. As stated above hard to survive on small margins and compete against on-line discounters, sold in 2002.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 11:04:36 PM »

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 11:11:25 PM »
What so you guy's think about owning a suppliment store?  Not a franchise like GNC but just your own little hole in the wall store with all the best supps and decent prices all the time?  I think this is something I will definatly try to do sometime down the line......Just wondering if anyone has any advice or comments.  I would think you could make alot of money if you market right.

Test Dummy, I would never advise it. Personally I think that would be a harder go than owning a franchise.

The challenge is that you'd be required to tie up so much of your capital in inventory, as well as the constant need to undermine yourself and all other competitors with pricing. You'd constantly be chipping away at your profit margin til there was no margin left. I've never been a fan of traditional brick & mortar enterprises personally, but a supplement store with discretionary products is not one that jumps out at me.

You would be required to pay out the funds 24 hrs a day / 7 days a week, ...however, that would not be the same way you would earn income from the store is it? you'd only be able to generate income between a narrow period of time a few days out of the week, and your customer base would be limited to walk-in or drive-in traffic.
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 10:05:30 PM »
If you are set on opening.  You HAVE TO get a location next to a gym.  Preferrably a large one.  My stores were right next to 24 Hour Fitness in Aiea and Kahalui.  I offered more a selection than they did.  My major PLUS was I made awesome tasting protein shakes.  I used Muscle Milk mixed with a frozen banana, water and ice.  Absolutely the best tasting shake ever.  I would sell 40+ shakes a days from one store.  Then they would buy the Muscle Milk.  I bought it by the pallet.  I bought it straight from Cytosport not through the local distributor.  I sold more MM than any store in Hawaii.  I had Beverly products too.  I made sure I bought at distributor cost.  Do NOT buy at wholesale.  Your margins are just to low.  Co-op advertising with the manufacturers.  Tell them you are running an ad promoting their product and they will either give you an allowance towards the cost or they will give you some product or higher discounts.  By being next to a gym you have heavy foot traffic going by.  Make up some small flyers and put them on the windows of the cars in the parking lot.  Always provide free samples.  I gave out free samples of shakes all the time.  The supp companies will also provide you with unlimited amounts of samples to give out to customers.  It is a hard business because of the big boys like GNC and Vitamin World, but you can compete if you can get the product at the same price they do.  I did it.  Just buy whatever amount it takes to get it at the distributor cost.  That way you can play with your price so you can compete with the big boys.  And sponsor as many local events as you can. Market Market Market

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 01:48:18 AM »
Keith gives sound advice.

If you're giving free shake samples, make sure they're sample sized ie: a taste, rather than full servings.
w

conan1071

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »
got a buddy who owns 2 gnc's, he does pretty well. bought one of the stores at a major discount. there is an independent store in milwaukee that does AWESOME.

bigpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I own a supplements company located out side of the US, my company imports exclusively some of the big brands into my country and the Business is great

Every year I come to the Olympia and Arnold classic expo & I been doing it for the past 8 years.

The business in my country is great due to reason we have exclusive contract with big brands, good profit hard work and being in the right place at the right time back in the days.

Due to the size of the market in the USA I have the desire to invest, its came to me after coming back from the Olympia Expo this year.

I was thinking of doing something in the LA area, opening a big retail store. We already have good connections with some big brands so buying direct wont be a problem, I will buy large in order to receive Max discounts.

I also taught of doing some private label to go along with it and advertise..

After checking the market a bit I notice that some of the stores owners in the US are basically not doing much, it seems as they are waiting for customers to come to their stores instead of going out and bringing them in all due not everyone..
The thing that bothers me is the Competition in the LA area as there is a store in every corner, all due I didn't saw something big. The other thing that bothers me is the low profit which I'm not used to.

Dose any one can estimate the monthly sales of a large supplements store in the US , and what will be the profit out of this?

I would like to have an opinion on the subject, Do you think that it possible to compete with locals who doesn't really know how the market works in the US?

I'm trying to collect any information that can help.

I will appreciate any opinion.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!! :)

bigpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 12:58:07 PM »
I'm sorry, i meant saying that i dosnet really knows the market. would it be possible for me to compete.

conan1071

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 09:19:01 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I own a supplements company located out side of the US, my company imports exclusively some of the big brands into my country and the Business is great

Every year I come to the Olympia and Arnold classic expo & I been doing it for the past 8 years.

The business in my country is great due to reason we have exclusive contract with big brands, good profit hard work and being in the right place at the right time back in the days.

Due to the size of the market in the USA I have the desire to invest, its came to me after coming back from the Olympia Expo this year.

I was thinking of doing something in the LA area, opening a big retail store. We already have good connections with some big brands so buying direct wont be a problem, I will buy large in order to receive Max discounts.

I also taught of doing some private label to go along with it and advertise..

After checking the market a bit I notice that some of the stores owners in the US are basically not doing much, it seems as they are waiting for customers to come to their stores instead of going out and bringing them in all due not everyone..
The thing that bothers me is the Competition in the LA area as there is a store in every corner, all due I didn't saw something big. The other thing that bothers me is the low profit which I'm not used to.

Dose any one can estimate the monthly sales of a large supplements store in the US , and what will be the profit out of this?

I would like to have an opinion on the subject, Do you think that it possible to compete with locals who doesn't really know how the market works in the US?

I'm trying to collect any information that can help.

I will appreciate any opinion.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!! :)

PM me and i call tell you about some of the stores I know of and how they do it as well

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 12:23:13 AM »
I owned 2 of them.  One on Oahu and one on Maui.  we did okay but like someone said hard to compete against Vitamin Word or GNC.  My friend had 11 of his own stores in Utah.  Was doing about $300,000 a month in total business.  Not allot of margin. Shipping always killed me.

That's only a $27k per store average per month. Very hard to stay in business. I'm sure some of his stores carried the other ones.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »
27k is about right if you are doing 1k a day. You should average $100.00 per walk in at a minimum. Also, I would not focus on 3rd party products:Muscle Milk, BSN ect ect. The market for these products is 18-30 and they will shop online to save  the money trust me.
Brick and Mortar stores can make you a good side solid income. I have been pocketing well over 20-25k monthly just by showing up on fridays to count deposits and cut checks.
You will not survive if you do not have a strong private label!!!! Dont even bother trying to come up with your own label for one store the margins are too slim and your total investment will would be insane.
Buy a solid franchise. Dont waste your time with these fly by night supplement store franchsies who have no product equity.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 07:50:51 PM »
27k is about right if you are doing 1k a day. You should average $100.00 per walk in at a minimum. Also, I would not focus on 3rd party products:Muscle Milk, BSN ect ect. The market for these products is 18-30 and they will shop online to save  the money trust me.
Brick and Mortar stores can make you a good side solid income. I have been pocketing well over 20-25k monthly just by showing up on fridays to count deposits and cut checks.
You will not survive if you do not have a strong private label!!!! Dont even bother trying to come up with your own label for one store the margins are too slim and your total investment will would be insane.
Buy a solid franchise. Dont waste your time with these fly by night supplement store franchsies who have no product equity.

That's a pretty lofty goal for an average sale! That's out of line with most of the successful stores in the industry. Also, that would mean you only have 10 customers per day.

Do you own a franchise? If so, which one?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »

I actually did very very well with Muscle Milk.  I made protein shakes from MM and added a frozen banana.  It went crazy.  I was doing between 30 and 40 shakes a day.  I started by giving small samples to everyone.  Soon after that my lunch time crowd were people coming in for a 20 oz. MM shake for $5.  We figured each shake cost us about $1.17 or so.  With ingreidents, cup, lid and straw.  Not a bad margin.  One of the reasons I was selling so much MM is because of the shakes.  People started buy it to make shakes at home.  My shop on Oahu was only 440 sq. ft.  My Maui store was 500 sq. ft.  I also sold Beverly International products and did excellent with them because not many stores carried them.  We did pretty good but not enough to say I kicked ass in the money.  A $30,000 month was very good for me.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »
That's a pretty lofty goal for an average sale! That's out of line with most of the successful stores in the industry. Also, that would mean you only have 10 customers per day.

Do you own a franchise? If so, which one?

I have no reason to BS here. I buy sometimes from the owner of this board. Anyhow, right now my main store is doing 2k daily. We are averaging 100-300 per customer. Then again location is everything. Yes I only own franchises I would never again try to do the private thing. We average 10-20 walk ins a day. Mondays and weekends have the best sales. Then again your sales people are everything! My sales guys are all trainers at the Bally's which is walking distance from my store (they work there as their second job). My main sales guy is out of this world. He could disect every product in the store and cross sell like no one I have ever met. Also, it doesnt hurt that one of my stores is in one of the fastest growing regions in California.
Freakshow no disrespect but 1k daily isnt really all that much truthfully. We are normally at 1k by lunch and the rest of our customer are comming in after work. I have a super tight relationship with every PD, Sheriffs Dept, Highway Patrol and pretty much have the local prisons/jails locked down. I also pay my sales guys alot better than the competition.

mbahmar1jan

• Getbig I
  • steroids for sale => nkristan@indo.net.id
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

FOR SALE = Sustanon Deca Durabolin Dianabol Winstrol Anadrol Trenbolone Boldenone Primobolan Anavar Masteron Testosterone Halotestin HGH and many more => mbahmar1jan@yahoo.com

Interested? Just Send Your Email to
mbahmar1jan@yahoo.com
mbahmar1jan (at) yahoo (dot) com
Yahoo Messenger = mbahmar1jan

No Prescription Required
Tracking Code Shipment Provided
We Accept Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer

FOR SALE ! Sustanon sustenon deca durabolin nandrolone mix NE3 dianabol dbol anabol Androxon Testocap Testocaps naposim anadrol anapolon clomid durabol clomiphene citrate Gonadotropina HCG Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hGH  Human Growth Hormone somatropin saizen jintropin hormotrop bergamo brazil nordictropin caffeine gensci Eutropin LG Life Science igtropin GHRH GRF GHRF orgabolin andriol icyplex testosterone undecanoate proviron norma deca cytadren PGCL Nebido Aminoglutethimidum Oxafort Maxigan Novartis Equigan Ultragan Oxandrovet Aminoglutethimide methandrostenlone Orimeten Percocet Endocet primobolan androlon methenolone acetate winstrol azolol stanozolol ILIUM cetabon Ampavit Stanosus Stanazolic Zambon Estano pets Metenol QV schering decabol stanabol stanol body research LA Pharma la anabolic Oxydrol stanoject bacteriostatic water nolvadex tamoxifen citrate Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Salbutol Albuterol Salbuterol Sulphate diazepam Arimidex anastrozole parabolan clenbuterol spiropent Suprimo norma hellas Jurox Lab Anabolic DN Anabol Thyroid – T3 liothyronine sodium cytomel T4 Levothyroxine Sodium thyrax Testabol Depot methyltestosterone ephedrine HCL EPO Erythropoietin Epogen Epotrex Repoxygen cera mircera micera laurato denandrolona Eprex syringes needles Terumo spet spuit Merck Frosst Boldenon Equipoise Humatrope Lilly Intervet Filybol Laudrol Pfizer EC Labs Latvia Isotretinoin boldabol boldenone undecylenate Loefler Vardenafil super test Norvet Lab duramine duromine Phentermine inova Methadone sildenafil citrate tadalafil Cortisone Acetate drostanolone propionate Mastabol Drostanozol Masterbolan decaject denkadiol dipropionate methandriol british dragon british dispensary Methyl 1-testosterone M1T  kefei blue top IGF-1 organon decanandrolen Andractim Androstanolone DNP 2,4- Dinitrophenol prostin f2 Lutalyse dinoprost PGF2 prostaglandin F2 Testabol Propionate Adderall Viagra Cialis OBH12 Dobetin Liv 52 B12 cyanocobalamin Aranesp Amgen Metformin Darbepoetin Alfa Albumin Laurabolin MDMA Tulip ANABOLIC TS ANABOLIC TL ANABOLIC ST ANABOLIC BD usnic acid sodium usniate Kynoselen Turanabol Chlorodehydromethyltesto sterone Agovirin Depot methandienone GennaPharm Brick Methyldienolone finaplix testogel DUPROST Dutasteride HCA hydroxy citric acid carnitor Levocarnitine l-carnitine carnitine injection aspirin insulin humulin lilly xenical orlistat glucophage metformin teslac Testolactone cypionate propionate anavar oxandrolone bonavar oxanabol meridia Roche accutane norandren brovel lab nandrolona Tornel Lab averbol Reforvit B Oxymetholone androlic bonalone masteron test enanthate Testoviron Depot Androtardyl omnadren jelfa metil test aquatest testosterone suspension Anabrol Denkall Oximethalona Kanestron NANDRALONE CYPIONATE Acetrembo Nubain nalbuphine laurabolin reductil proscar finasteride Finaplix trinabol trenbolone acetate trenbolone enanthate Trenabolone Tri-Trenabol 200 THG Eco oils eco-oils ecooils  Tetrahydrogestrinone trenabol Optimum Pharma temazepam restoril syntrop boldagen 200 decagen 300 pfp2fifty pfp2 fifty sus4fifty sustagen 325 ttx4hundred ttx4 hundred biogen biogenlab axiolabs axiolab axio labs sustaplex testaplex decaplex duraplex trenaplex trinaplex primoplex mastaplex stanaplex equiplex methanoplex stanoplex oxandroplex oxyplex clenbutaplex turanaplex haloplex cyx3 sildenaplex vardenaplex taldenaplex arimiplex tamoxiplex tamo-20 exeplex clomiplex proviraplex letroplex CJC-1295 Methenolone Enanthate Anastrozole Femara Letrozole Letroz Aromasin Exemestane Halotestin Halotestex Stenox flurxy Fluoxymesterone mesterolone injectable ATP Adenosine Triphosphate eposino saw palmetto tridenosen turkesterone mesobolin cortesten thiomucase bolden 200 globalanabolic global  anabolic anabolics T-Bolic Turanabol chlorodehydromethyltesto sterone  diamond pharma cut stack 150 insulin humalog lispro eli lilly zambon desma fucus vesiculosus Glutathione vitamin C vit c colagen collagen selenium oxydermal Melsmon Platinum NC 24 Mixing White Cherro Whitening P. Hydroxybenzoate de methyl propyle Heel Whitening Refair Kojic Acid MJ Titanium MJ Platinum MJ Gold

Immunoglobulin Gammaglobulin Adipex roxanol Morphine Sulfate methadose GHB gamma hydroxybutyrate muscle tech muscletech hydroxycut hardcore Soma Watson Carisoprodol Methylphenidate Concerta Ritalin methylone mephedrone mdpv Urofollitrophin follimon fovulan Avodart provigil Modafinil modiodal alertec modalert Oxycontin Oxycodone  Stadol NS Polycitra-K Ambien zolpidem Dornicum Norco Alprazolam mescaline Xanax purepac actavis Klonopin Clonazepam Loratabs Loratadine ROHYPNOL codein Flunitrazepam Parlodel Bromocriptine mesylate Condylox Ketotifen Super Clen  Dalmane flurazepam valium Codein Phosphate oxycodone hydrocodone lortab lorcet norco vicodin Quality Vet Tamiflu Oseltamivir levitra Rivotril Clonazopam Klonipin Calcort  Deflazacort midazolam Ketamine HYDROCORTISONE Solcoseryl Sorbitol Actovegin Haemodialysate Nembutal PENTOBARBITAL Paxil PAROXETINE Wellbutrin BUPROPION Hemopure Biopure Oxyglobin perftoran GBL Gamma Butyrolactone Lotrel Amplodipine Benazepril 4-AD 4-Androstenediol seconal secobarbital Adrafinil Olmifon Erimin nimetazepam paracetamol acetaminophen Amoxillin amoksisilin amphetamine benzedrine dextroamphetamine dexedrine methamphetamine methedrine dextrostat desoxyn ionamin OxyIr Percolone Roxicet ethex mallinckrodt medical roxane laboratories purdue pharma a-a spectrum healthcare medisca oxydose lorazepam ativan benzodiazepine dilaudid hp Hydromorphone HCL naloxone botox dihydrocodeine panlor-dc DMT N,N-Dimethyltryptamine mesotherapy  MD1T hormone powder Perforin Pore Forming Protein depatrone tylenol codeine limovan zopiclone tramadol ultram Arsenic Trioxide Arsenic Oxide Arsenious Acid As2O3 actrapid adipra sanofi aventis methylone explosion vytorin Ezetimibe & Simvastatin Marinol Dronabinol sativex glotropin reminyl galantamine cortesten captagon napp Pharmaceuticals dhc Bayer cardispan

Skin whitening Human grade Wholesale Mg ml Manufacture $ Customer customers Gear supplement gram grams anabolic Norman kristanto nutrition catalog pricelist price list meds pharma drug cheap cheapest lowest discount discounted sale buy source oral injectable store vial vials ampoule ampoules ampul product content substance quantity basket cart category bodybuilding bodybuilder weight power bulk bulking cutting precontest muscle fitness cost  prices order deliver air mail airmail sell tabs tab sold purchase approved shopping shop shops reliable genuine trustworthy kaskus roid steroid steroids shipping cycles hardcore anti estrogen stack payment method offer search online fee world prescription medication special provide review reference rating available stores sponsor sponsored listing jakarta indonesia phone telephone ph cellphone deal Rp rupiah dollar US$ US $ obat placenta suntik pemutih putih pelangsing igo fatloss jual dijual penjual beli pembelian pembeli  harga  biaya pemesanan pesan pesanan kirim pengiriman ongkos otot binaraga perawatan kewanitaan perona pelembut anti cellulite selulitis wajah

etc ---   

We ship products worldwide internationally from INDONESIA.
FOR ORDERING, name the brands, quantities, your country, email those information to

mbahmar1jan@yahoo.com
mbahmar1jan (at) yahoo (dot) com
Yahoo Messenger = mbahmar1jan

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 08:18:45 PM »
Don't do it.  You can't even spell supplement, what makes you think you will be successful at owning a store? 

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 01:43:17 PM »
Don't do it.  You can't even spell supplement, what makes you think you will be successful at owning a store? 

hahahhahhaha luv it........

seriously man dont listen to us......if u want to do it and ur business plan is solid.....go for it 100%

im sure i can spell a few words that warren buffet cant....   ;D

dustin

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »
Sitting at my buddy's shop right now (on my off day from my regular job) and I'm wondering if I should buy him out. He just bought out his partner and is going to open another store, so it'd be a great opportunity seeing as how everything is in the sales systems and the relationships with the suppliers couldn't be better. The margins are getting slimmer and slimmer though, you guys pay so much less in the States.

I'm wondering what I should do! The store's been open for a year and it's floating well, but there isn't much of a profit being made at this time. I don't know....

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »
Sitting at my buddy's shop right now (on my off day from my regular job) and I'm wondering if I should buy him out. He just bought out his partner and is going to open another store, so it'd be a great opportunity seeing as how everything is in the sales systems and the relationships with the suppliers couldn't be better. The margins are getting slimmer and slimmer though, you guys pay so much less in the States.

I'm wondering what I should do! The store's been open for a year and it's floating well, but there isn't much of a profit being made at this time. I don't know....

why invest ur time and money in a business with small profit margins that you claim are getting smaller and smaller.........?   :-\

u in australia?

is it a franchise?///

buy him out? u mean buy the remainder of the lease and his stock/furnishings and fittings?

i would'nt recommend this at allllllllll

it really wont be worth it....all that work, learning new things everyday, 12 hour shifts, worry,

its hard money ........

one good thing is .... it could make u appreciate money more because u will make very little from this and it wont come easy