Author Topic: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....  (Read 14122 times)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Re: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2007, 02:35:48 AM »
I admit ronnie said a comment i considered racist, but I don't personally know him so I don't know what to think. If he is not a racist than it was just a really stupid uncontrolled outburst and he should apologize
You are either a gimmick account posing as a black male or you are truly a confused TOM!! Just looking at your screen name tells it all, if you've been around here for a while, like you claim, then you would know about the amount of ignorant drivel that comes out of some of these characters on here. So why then would a black male, as you claim, come on here and be apologetic for all the ignorance that these idiots spue - shit you are actually holding a dialog with people saying Negro, guy bla bla bla - that's like pissing in the wind ??? What kind of self-respecting black man would do that ??? - dude you sound like a true fucking lame.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2007, 02:41:41 AM »
that a black guy saying something about a "white man's opinion" is not racist and Palumbo says he's just frustrated and that's why he made those comments.  Michael Richards it's okay, you were just frustrated.  Mel Gibson, you were just frustrated.  Yes!!

Yes it's definitely the same as what Mel Gibson did, very good comparison.............. ........................ .....Ronnie's basically like a reverse Hitler. Calling the white judges 'white men' is not acceptable. I hope he gets the chair.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2007, 03:54:05 AM »
Someone tell Block to stop trying to use the movie white chicks to make his point.  The film makes fun of black sterotypes way more than white ones. Also way back in the 80's they made a movie called Soulman with C Thomas Howell.  It's a comedy about a white guy that takes "tanning" pills and puts on an afro then takes a minority scholorship for college.  Hilarity ensues as he tries to act black.  So yes Block it has been done before so you don't need to say "Imagine if they tried to make a movie called Black Chicks?" ever again.
I'm Nick's role model!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2007, 04:16:06 AM »
The country was built by renegades from europe, illuminati and such. America's wealth and industry was built on drugdealing and traficking and anything bad u can imagine.Christians my ass.

The country was built on the promise of religous freedom mostly, and yes our early government was founded and run by freemasons, but the country itsefl was good. The wealth of this nation was built on war and not drug dealing, the industrial revolution and WW2 did more for our economy than anything else.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2007, 04:25:44 AM »
No white man could ever know what its like to be a black man..Their is more racist now then ever before..But the difference is that its more hidden to us white people...Sure their is more opportunity today but the deal is this. The media is controlled completely by white people and probably always will be...And what does the media tell the black man to do? They tell them to be an athlete or be a rapper(singer)..Of course the majority that listen to this will fail..The media uses the blacks who make it to be role models for other black kids...These guys are being totally used by the white media and it is to keep them down-- Period..Its why their are so many blacks in the prison system...Anyone who can't see this just is living fantasy land...The reason blacks are excelling in certain sports isn't because they are better athletes...Its because most of them put all their energy and time in the sport(usually at a very young age on up)...Its a numbers thing...This is esp/true in sports that don't cost anything to play at a young age(football-baseball)...Sports to are pushed by the white media...And the media loves to see things blow up in the sports world...esp. when it happens to a black man(we all know that)Of course they don't help the matter in some cases. Thats for sure..

Ronnie for sure has dealt with share of racism over the years...Esp. being a police officer. He must have seen it daily...Now that he has become what he is today i guess he feels justified in slinging such remarks out when things don't go his way...The racism crap is embedded into him without a doubt(how could it not be)...And now his mind is playing tricks with himself in believing that race had any part of this...Listening to him talk its pretty evident that he is living in some kind of bubble that he has created for himself...I guess when so many people kiss your ass for so long, its easy to get misguided in some areas...You go back to what you know and believe...Although when he walks into a corner store to pick up some beer and chips, he for sure feels that racism that we white people have no clue is really going on...And i can't even imagine what that feels like...Money or no money racism is for real and the white media is using mind control techneques to force their agenda...

As a white guy when i go out to dinner and the waitress takes way to long to come over to take my order. I just think she is a shitty waitress...But if i were black and that happend to me, racism would be the first thing i would think..And in most cases i would probably be wrong...But if i was right just one time. I believe that would be a hard thing to let go each and everytime i went out to eat...I would think it would be basically impossible to not hold on to...So i can cut Ronnie so slack on his wording about Jay...
some of the most egregious cops are black so don't give us that boowho about black cops

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2007, 04:37:02 AM »
oh my god, doctor evil. the blacks are on 2 us they found out that we are using mind control techniques and the media to make them become football players and rappers!!!! get boyonce.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2007, 05:02:20 AM »
Ronnie has made a fool of himself with this attitude.  Most people will not want to see him win now.  Big Ron's sponsers should pull the plug as I would not buy the products he endorses or any racist for that matter.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2007, 05:06:21 AM »
"Je-sus...I like him very much...but he no help wit curve ball..."

'You tryin to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?'

"...you shouldnt keep that RUM out...with this outfit"

"...iss very bad to take JoBoo's RUM...iss VERY BAD! "

"Jesus Christ Harris, let's not start a fucking holy war".
footloose and fancy free

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2007, 05:12:23 AM »
  The film makes fun of black sterotypes way more than white ones. Also way back in the 80's they made a movie called Soulman with C Thomas Howell. 

He married one fine black chick, the co-star of the Movie, Rae Dong Chong

Absolutely, the straight white christian male is the most discrminated against. Minorities have an easier time getting jobs, into colleges,

Actually I disagree, being in the education (and having a mother as a teacher0 field and noticing thru high school, the opposite is true. White parents want their kids to be put in higher level classes, even though the child may not and does not do the work. Grades are basically given. When I was student teaching, parents were saying I was lying that that their kids are lazy...they want the grades, but will not work for it (like a lot of Am population today). Actually, the minorites in the lower levels were doing work and were not cutting up in class. There is enormous pressure on teachers to give grades out, because many white parents believe that it is the "other children who are poor performers". I'm talking no support from adminstrators and loss of a teachers job if they don't "give" good grades. Notice the word is give, not "earned".  And every child is above average, not average ::). I guess it can be said that parents of athletes as well want preferetial treatment (and ahtletes do get it).
 There was an article in the Wasington Post a couple of years ago by a white male teacher. He noticed that since black kids have the majority of sports locked up, white women and Asians have math and languages locked up, white males are now feeling that they have no outlets. Everything that they are entitled to, has been taken away, so they feel angst...then they turn to hip-hop, which is today's rock and roll. They start talking about being hard, and smooking blunts, drinking 40's, and the kids laugh a them.

Being in the education field opened my eyes up and also opened up a lot of eyes of white teachers that were with me as well . If anybody in the education field can comment please do

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2007, 05:26:04 AM »
Whae a black baby is born, is it already on parole?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2007, 06:45:49 AM »
Whae a black baby is born, is it already on parole?
No, but when trailer trash is born, is it already on meth?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2007, 07:48:03 AM »
No, but when trailer trash is born, is it already on meth?

I dunno, but when a negroid is born, does it already have 3 kids?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2007, 08:29:19 AM »
Congratulations to all GetBiggers who took part in this thread.  It showed remarkable restraint on the part of the white guys to never once use the word "OWNED."

soreloser

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2007, 09:14:41 AM »
When i first heard Ronnie say "white mans opinion" i couldn't believe the hosts let that go. They glossed right over it like he didn't say it.
I personally was offended because if Jay said that he would have been crucified.
Double standard for black and white not only in this sport but all of the world that is trying to be Politically Correct.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »
Congratulations to all GetBiggers who took part in this thread.  It showed remarkable restraint on the part of the white guys to never once use the word "OWNED."
Just Meltdown.   ;D
Squishy face retard

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2007, 02:00:15 PM »
Last Rep What does trying to battle confused and angry people solve especially over the computer. If I were to meltdown and try to argue with ignorant intolerant people it would be like on the treadmill going nowhere fast. Why are you getting mad you know most people think this way behind closed doors newsflash,Being confrontational on the computer doesn't make sense,but if you feel that way its your opinion to know me is to love me I just wnat let these people make me lose my cool.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »
Last Rep What does trying to battle confused and angry people solve especially over the computer. If I were to meltdown and try to argue with ignorant intolerant people it would be like on the treadmill going nowhere fast. Why are you getting mad you know most people think this way behind closed doors newsflash,Being confrontational on the computer doesn't make sense,but if you feel that way its your opinion to know me is to love me I just wnat let these people make me lose my cool.
Ignorant is a favorite word of the black community and most use it incorrectly.  Blacks are racits (you are ignorant  ::)).  I don't believe in affirmative action (you're ignorant  ::)).  Please use it properly.  Not buying into liberal bullshit does not make any of us ignorant.
Squishy face retard

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »
no you don't understand, your ignorant because you don't listen and you can't hold a conversation without bashing blacks everytime you have a chance. Your obviously angry for what ever reason, yeah I have been a victim before but I'm not going to bash whites or anybody because I happen to have alot of white friends and their like brothers to me, they too vent frustration and ask questions and share opinions but they just want to share their points of view, and I  share mine without hostility

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »
no you don't understand, your ignorant because you don't listen and you can't hold a conversation without bashing blacks everytime you have a chance. Your obviously angry for what ever reason, yeah I have been a victim before but I'm not going to bash whites or anybody because I happen to have alot of white friends and their like brothers to me, they too vent frustration and ask questions and share opinions but they just want to share their points of view, and I  share mine without hostility
I do listen and hear the same drivel.  I mean having a group like the NAACP is so wrong, advancement for "colored people"?  I'm angry because people buy this bullshit.
Squishy face retard

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2007, 02:30:37 PM »
 if you want to post or express these things go to another website this is getbig.com. going back and fourth and posting about equal rights and reverse racism belong elsewhere, it seems that 75% of these posts turn into debates about irrelevant subjects to bbing ???

Galvanized

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »
Melt.down

No. a TRUE racist would never imagine following anything that has anything to do with negroes.

The idiots in my neighborhood make me laugh. "Yea I hate fkn blacks...hahaha it's James Earl Ray day as they wear 'Air Jordan' shoes and route for various black sports players.

On here we point out FACTS. Nobody on here is racist. Not even me as I am accused of on a regular basis.

Just facts.

Meltdown...?  Why, because he stated his opinion, after you stated your opinion?... On an internet discussion board nonetheless.

Facts?  Your fried chicken and "gangsta" jokes are facts?  There's no way you've been much further from home than maybe into the next county.

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »
royalty, r u from md ? did you train at levrones gym in millersville, md.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2007, 09:20:29 PM »
Meltdown...?  Why, because he stated his opinion, after you stated your opinion?... On an internet discussion board nonetheless.

Facts?  Your fried chicken and "gangsta" jokes are facts?  There's no way you've been much further from home than maybe into the next county.
Blockhead is a true genius, something that you need to look up in a dictionary you tool.  Do you even know what a meltdown is?  Obviously not.
Squishy face retard

Galvanized

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2007, 11:18:04 AM »
Uh yeah, whatever.  Who are you?  Never mind, I don't care.  Actually, nobody cares.  Keep sitting behind that lonely computer! ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2007, 11:32:36 AM »
Uh yeah, whatever.  Who are you?  Never mind, I don't care.  Actually, nobody cares.  Keep sitting behind that lonely computer! ;D

your on a computer too are you that dumb?