Author Topic: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....  (Read 14171 times)

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
Re: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »
I admit ronnie said a comment i considered racist, but I don't personally know him so I don't know what to think. If he is not a racist than it was just a really stupid uncontrolled outburst and he should apologize

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »
I admit ronnie said a comment i considered racist, but I don't personally know him so I don't know what to think. If he is not a racist than it was just a really stupid uncontrolled outburst and he should apologize
Like Kramer?  Everyone said it was latent racism breaking through...
Squishy face retard

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2007, 05:26:20 PM »
Every time a white man beats a black, the black man yells racism.  Everytime a black fails, its the white man's fault EX: A black man cannot find a job, its the white man fault.  Even though 7 out of 10 black males between 18-24 CHOOSE not to work.  Everyone must blame someone for there faults and its usually blamed on the white man.

first off scientist please stop with the stats....you sound so ignorant with that crap...secondly everytime a black fails its the white mans fault idiot please. what are you 12.......you are with out a doubt a white person with out any power or intangible thought...oh wait a minuet what is it when a white person says they cant get a job because they give it all to the blacks or the hispanic or some women.....you sound  so ignorant with your number spitting. The bottom line is every race has someone who sputes ignorant racist rants......they are not the representative of the race as a whole you dumb prick...learn to judge and respond to the individual oh wait a minuet you have yet to complete the middle school level. ( as you noticed i did not blame the whole race of white people for your dumb unproven stupid spew of unjustifiable stat rant. just you.......now thats a stupid opinion of one dumb human being.....YOU!!!!!!!!!!)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »
first off scientist please stop with the stats....you sound so ignorant with that crap...secondly everytime a black fails its the white mans fault idiot please. what are you 12.......you are with out a doubt a white person with out any power or intangible thought...oh wait a minuet what is it when a white person says they cant get a job because they give it all to the blacks or the hispanic or some women.....you sound  so ignorant with your number spitting. The bottom line is every race has someone who sputes ignorant racist rants......they are not the representative of the race as a whole you dumb prick...learn to judge and respond to the individual oh wait a minuet you have yet to complete the middle school level. ( as you noticed i did not blame the whole race of white people for your dumb unproven stupid spew of unjustifiable stat rant. just you.......now thats a stupid opinion of one dumb human being.....YOU!!!!!!!!!!)
Racial Meltdown.  He is stomping in the yard as we speak.  Ronnie is an individual and is a racist.  Also, many black people are racist against whites.  It's true. Also, many whites don't get jobs because of affirmative action.  If all categories are the same in terms of qualfications, race is the deciding factor and shouldn't be. 
Squishy face retard

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2007, 05:33:22 PM »

Yup!

I took the FIREFIGHTERS written entrance exam last yr for Chicago.

It was 'designed' to promote MORE minorites to PASS and get hired. It came out in the newspapers that it was at 7th GRADE LEVEL.

Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and problem solving and math...no wait, there was NO MATH on it because math was dubbed 'racially biased' even though MATH is an EXACT science all across the globe.

25,000+ people took that exam. Over 17,000 passed and out of that number? Only 12% of that were minorities and now there are talks about 're-doing' the exam AGAIN because this last one was...'racially biased'.
?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »
Yup!

I took the FIREFIGHTERS written entrance exam last yr for Chicago.

It was 'designed' to promote MORE minorites to PASS and get hired. It came out in the newspapers that it was at 7th GRADE LEVEL.

Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and problem solving and math...no wait, there was NO MATH on it because math was dubbed 'racially biased' even though MATH is an EXACT science all across the globe.

25,000+ people took that exam. Over 17,000 passed and out of that number? Only 12% of that were minorities and now there are talks about 're-doing' the exam AGAIN because this last one was...'racially biased'.
Fuck that shit Block!

Get me five feet of hose!!

Five?  Huh?  Damn!!

It comes afta fo nig ga!
Squishy face retard

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »
Sounds good.  Like Block said, we aren't racist we just point out the obvious discrepencies and double-standards.  It's those double-standards that it seems the black community does not think exist.  Ronnie's comments made by a person of any other color towards a black man would be racist.  Look how Rosie O'Donnell's asian rants wen relatively unnoticed while Michael Richards is screwed.  Even Mel Gibson looks like a saint compared to Richards, becaue of who his comments were about.  True?

Here is another dummy talking or better yet typing his dumb fingers to death.....firstly Ronnie Coleman is a bodybuilder a niche sport how many main stream media outlets you think is waiting to here his comments after his defeat.....well....I'm....waiting...NONE idiot......Micheal Richards rant was one exposed by a white women who filmed the whole thing, it was the media that went out to find those and really exposed the situation......now if whites was really offended by what Ronnie said expose his ass.....when i herd what he said i was offended I didn't like what he said....but then again I wouldn't ask Ronnie to speak at all...for me it hurts to here him speak cause its like his mouth speaks before his brain registers........8 time Mr O and what has he really done with the title.... I don't know...do you....but thats another story....bottom line is if it really upset you contact your media...tell CNN...call MSNBC...get Tim Rossert on the phone.....but please please shat the hell up......oh I'm sorry your the VICTIM......Oh and please use spell check  it works for you to.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2007, 05:59:21 PM »
Here is another dummy talking or better yet typing his dumb fingers to death.....firstly Ronnie Coleman is a bodybuilder a niche sport how many main stream media outlets you think is waiting to here his comments after his defeat.....well....I'm....waiting...NONE idiot......Micheal Richards rant was one exposed by a white women who filmed the whole thing, it was the media that one went out to find those and really exposed the situation......now if whites was really offended by what Ronnie said expose his ass.....when i herd what he said i was offended I didn't like what he said....but then again I wouldn't ask Ronnie to speak at all...for me it hurts to here him speak cause its like his mouth speaks before his brain registers........8 time Mr O and what has he really done with title I don't know...do you....but thats another story....bottom line is if it really upset you contact your media...tell CNN...call MSNBC...get Tim Rossert on the phone.....but please please shat the hell up......oh I'm sorry your the VICTIM......Oh and please use spell check  it works for you to.
I'm sorry.  I left out a "t" in my sentence.  My bad.  Second, go work for the rainbow coalition or something.  Better yet go find a stranger to give you a hug.  Blacks fucking make the world out of the word "N I G G E R" but reverse racism is okay.  Go preach your psycho bullshit to someone who cares.  Oh and use spell check, it works for you.  Oh and lastly, Starting Meltdown!! Place in Mom's basement!!
Squishy face retard

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2007, 06:00:24 PM »
blacks are fucking crybabies
$

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
blacks are fucking crybabies
See "gettinghuge"
Squishy face retard

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2007, 06:04:19 PM »
f**k that shit Block!

Get me five feet of hose!!

Five?  Huh?  Damn!!

It comes afta fo nig ga!
See what I mean....just dumb and you know what get a representative to debate with me because you my friend was a mistake at birth. and for the fire fighter what ever you just couldn't pass it. but I do believe you can attend night school...just be cool and relaxed and you will be that fire fighter you always wanted to be. CAP86 I'm glad your racist self only exposes itself behind an IP and a made up name because none of the filth you say would ever come out in person with your government name exposed. OH I smell PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and your Lil stomp the yard comment hmmmmm at least those stomping the yard and walking with degrees.........OOOOOOPP PPPS. Got bachelors.......

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2007, 06:08:08 PM »
See what I mean....just dumb and you know what get a representative to debate with me because you my friend was a mistake at birth. and for the fire fighter what ever you just couldn't pass it. but I do believe you can attend night school...just be cool and relaxed and you will be that fire fighter you always wanted to be. CAP86 I'm glad your racist self only exposes itself behind an IP and a made up name because none of the filth you say would ever come out in person with your government name exposed. OH I smell PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and your Lil stomp the yard comment hmmmmm at least those stomping the yard and walking with degrees.........OOOOOOPP PPPS. Got bachelors.......
Hahaha.  I said this shit in every class I had in college and in high school.  I smell tough on the other end of this message.  Major meltdown.  Don't talk bachelors to me btich, you don't even know.  Does DeVry give bachelors these days?  Stomping the yard at a black college to get a degree is not impressive to me.  Racist.  haha.  Handle the truth like a man.  You def can't handle it, like Mr. Nicholsan said.  My comment was in jest to add to Blockhead's point.  But if I made it with a hick tone you wouldn't have sais shit.  You sir are the racist.
Squishy face retard

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2007, 06:16:09 PM »
I'm sorry.  I left out a "t" in my sentence.  My bad.  Second, go work for the rainbow coalition or something.  Better yet go find a stranger to give you a hug.  Blacks fucking make the world out of the word "N I G G E R" but reverse racism is okay.  Go preach your psycho bullshit to someone who cares.  Oh and use spell check, it works for you.  Oh and lastly, Starting Meltdown!! Place in Mom's basement!!

AHHHHH you did more than leave out a T........ ::)..................again get a book leave the womb and finish school and you may qualify to debate with me. ;D........and there no crying here just trying to educate my fellow Human beings you said psycho babel was i getting to your brain gosh now see that was too easy...with out even trying you got frustrated and started using racial slurs and resorting to all type of action that just makes you feel tough and hard.....hmmmmm now rational folks who are reading this thread who sounds ignorant uneducated, talk about a melt down.......hahahhahahhah ahhahahahahah........... . :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2007, 06:19:47 PM »
AHHHHH you did more than leave out a T........ ::)..................again get a book leave the womb and finish school and you may qualify to debate with me. ;D........and there no crying here just trying to educate my fellow Human beings you said psycho babel was i getting to your brain gosh now see that was too easy...with out even trying you got frustrated and started using racial slurs and resorting to all type of action that just makes you feel tough and hard.....hmmmmm now rational folks who are reading this thread who sounds ignorant uneducated, talk about a melt down.......hahahhahahhah ahhahahahahah........... . :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Are you making a biblical reference "o educated one". Please share thy wisdom with us bottom feeders.  If you want to say I need to do anything, maybe tell me to check grammar not spelling jerk off.  Racial slurs..Ha.  By spelling out the word that is sooo offensive. My bad.   ::)  Oh ya and Meltdown.  Once again.  I dub thee Sir Meltdown.
Squishy face retard

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2007, 06:25:08 PM »
Hahaha.  I said this shit in every class I had in college and in high school.  I smell tough on the other end of this message.  Major meltdown.  Don't talk bachelors to me btich, you don't even know.  Does DeVry give bachelors these days?  Stomping the yard at a black college to get a degree is not impressive to me.  Racist.  haha.  Handle the truth like a man.  You def can't handle it, like Mr. Nicholsan said.  My comment was in jest to add to Blockhead's point.  But if I made it with a hick tone you wouldn't have sais shit.  You sir are the racist.

Devry thats a good one...you know I know alot of great business owners who have come from that school both black and white....if you want i can get you in contact with them.......but I'm finish with you, you bore me I thought you was a debater but your just a child, but thanks for the thread......again i will just put you down as a non debater....a great racial hater.......and just lost. but I still love and care for ya my brotha.... Don't forget spell check ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
Devry thats a good one...you know I know alot of great business owners who have come from that school both black and white....if you want i can get you contact with them.......but I'm finish with you, you bore me I thought you was a debater but your just a child, but thanks for the thread......again i will just put you down as a non debater....a great racial hater.......and just lost. but I still love and care for ya my brotha.... Don't forget spell check ;D
Keep rhyming, it's fun.  You have no real arguments to make so don't act like you won any type of argument.  Keep repeating the spell check thing.  Especially since you need it more than I do.
Squishy face retard

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2007, 06:27:53 PM »
Blacks have big noses and smell funny

suckmymuscle

« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
thanks for saying that. I spend less time on the internet these days....but Im still checking this site severals times a week.

Royalty: Are you Black ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2007, 07:26:20 PM »
it would have been better if ronnie would have gone all out and just said "whiteboy"  that way we know he meant what he meant..............sayin g whiteboy is just like saying ni*&er..................when a black uses the term whiteboy its racist, he said white man............

thisiskeith12

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2007, 07:29:22 PM »
that a black guy saying something about a "white man's opinion" is not racist and Palumbo says he's just frustrated and that's why he made those comments.  Michael Richards it's okay, you were just frustrated.  Mel Gibson, you were just frustrated.  Yes!!

Some people say the white male is the most discriminated upon race nowadays.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2007, 09:51:42 PM »
You guys, it works like this. There was a period in our countries history where blacks were treated like total shit and discriminated against. This did not happen all that long ago, though it seems like it. Blacks are quick to cry racism, because it happend. The comment made earlier about blacks not wanting to work between certain ages isn't totally true, the truth is NOONE wants to  fucking work, but most people do anyway. Poor people in general bitch about people holding them down while they collect wellfare checks, and trust me there are a lot of white people doing the same thing, HOWEVER, black people as a part of their culture draw a lot of attention to themselves. I don't know why that is, but blacks are generally pretty loud and always have to be the center of attention, THEREFORE there is more attention drawn to black culture in this country, and therefore we are more apt to see poor blacks than the poor whites out there. We white people like to stay home, drink and beat our wives, SAME as black people. Poor is poor, color doesn't matter all the much. Ronnie seems to be a little bitchy, but I think it's tough for him to be a part of this industry, having been called the greatest bodybuilder ever, he wins 8 times in a row, jay is second every single damn year, then all of a sudden jay wins! I think it's easier in some respects for ronnie to spout off a snide remark here and there, then to really own up to the fact that he lost because he looked like total shit. Him saying jays comment was "one white mans opinion" really doesn't sound racist to me, it just says "hey im pissed, a little immature, and f**ck jay, now I have to win back the sandow next year and go out on top", it doesnt scream "this is a white consipiracy! I hate white people! The white man be holdin me down, I mean LAWD have mercy only 8 sandows?! WHat these white people think, i aint good enough for 10?! Theyz holdin me down!"  I mean come on, ronnies a cool cat and you all damn well know it!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2007, 09:54:35 PM »
Some people say the white male is the most discriminated upon race nowadays.

Absolutely, the straight white christian male is the most discrminated against. Minorities have an easier time getting jobs, into colleges, and gays are more favored then straights by a country mile, as are atheists, because God isn't "cool" anymore. We're all supposed to run around listening to rap, doing drugs and screwing everything in sight and talking down to "Bible thumping christians" lol, when it was christians who built this fooking country.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »
Absolutely, the straight white christian male is the most discrminated against. Minorities have an easier time getting jobs, into colleges, and gays are more favored then straights by a country mile, as are atheists, because God isn't "cool" anymore. We're all supposed to run around listening to rap, doing drugs and screwing everything in sight and talking down to "Bible thumping christians" lol, when it was christians who built this fooking country.

Good thing we have things like abortion to keep them from making dumb mistakes!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2007, 12:22:03 AM »
No white man could ever know what its like to be a black man..Their is more racist now then ever before..But the difference is that its more hidden to us white people...Sure their is more opportunity today but the deal is this. The media is controlled completely by white people and probably always will be...And what does the media tell the black man to do? They tell them to be an athlete or be a rapper(singer)..Of course the majority that listen to this will fail..The media uses the blacks who make it to be role models for other black kids...These guys are being totally used by the white media and it is to keep them down-- Period..Its why their are so many blacks in the prison system...Anyone who can't see this just is living fantasy land...The reason blacks are excelling in certain sports isn't because they are better athletes...Its because most of them put all their energy and time in the sport(usually at a very young age on up)...Its a numbers thing...This is esp/true in sports that don't cost anything to play at a young age(football-baseball)...Sports to are pushed by the white media...And the media loves to see things blow up in the sports world...esp. when it happens to a black man(we all know that)Of course they don't help the matter in some cases. Thats for sure..

Ronnie for sure has dealt with share of racism over the years...Esp. being a police officer. He must have seen it daily...Now that he has become what he is today i guess he feels justified in slinging such remarks out when things don't go his way...The racism crap is embedded into him without a doubt(how could it not be)...And now his mind is playing tricks with himself in believing that race had any part of this...Listening to him talk its pretty evident that he is living in some kind of bubble that he has created for himself...I guess when so many people kiss your ass for so long, its easy to get misguided in some areas...You go back to what you know and believe...Although when he walks into a corner store to pick up some beer and chips, he for sure feels that racism that we white people have no clue is really going on...And i can't even imagine what that feels like...Money or no money racism is for real and the white media is using mind control techneques to force their agenda...

As a white guy when i go out to dinner and the waitress takes way to long to come over to take my order. I just think she is a shitty waitress...But if i were black and that happend to me, racism would be the first thing i would think..And in most cases i would probably be wrong...But if i was right just one time. I believe that would be a hard thing to let go each and everytime i went out to eat...I would think it would be basically impossible to not hold on to...So i can cut Ronnie so slack on his wording about Jay...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2007, 01:18:12 AM »
The country was built by renegades from europe, illuminati and such. America's wealth and industry was built on drugdealing and traficking and anything bad u can imagine.Christians my ass.