Author Topic: ***Post Cycle Therapy (Anth. Roberts) -----This article helps alot ***  (Read 2564 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
This is Anthony Roberts article on PCT---nothing new to most of the vets, but this will be a big help to some of the beginning steroid users. Hope this helps.

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Post%20Cycle%20Threapy%20%28PCT%29.html
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Post Cycle Therapy-----This article helps alot
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 06:54:08 PM »
Good article.  I hope people take the time to read it.  I never knew about the vit. E thats good to know.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Post Cycle Therapy-----This article helps alot
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 07:15:23 PM »
Good article.  I hope people take the time to read it.  I never knew about the vit. E thats good to know.

I have used this PCT (very similar to) and lost very litttle gains. My last cycle I made a very nice recovery using these methods
ah yeah Im a voodo child

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: ***Post Cycle Therapy (Anth. Roberts) -----This article helps alot ***
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
Hooker just reiterates what everyone else has been saying, nothing new in that link IMHO.  Makes you wonder how a guy can be ON so much of his life and look like he does.  Discuss.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:27:43 PM »
Hooker just reiterates what everyone else has been saying, nothing new in that link IMHO.  Makes you wonder how a guy can be ON so much of his life and look like he does.  Discuss.

where tha fck ya been bro?????

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 12:58:57 AM »
Hooker, Have any thoughts on cortisol control or suppression during PCT?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 05:39:19 AM »
Hooker, Have any thoughts on cortisol control or suppression during PCT?

read the article in the link...he covers that
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 06:01:11 AM »

This is actually a common question. I don't happen to be a bodybuilder, so I suppose I don't look very impressive. But I do play a sport...and In my closet is hanging 2 all-star jerseys, and on my mantle is 2 Championship trophies, and several other individual awards. SO while I don't participate in any activities involving speedos or lubing myself up, I do happen to be a champion/all-star in the one I actually participate in.

Also, if that article contains nothing new, can you direct me to a similar PCT which was previously published/posted on the internet? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 06:47:28 AM »
This is actually a common question. I don't happen to be a bodybuilder, so I suppose I don't look very impressive. But I do play a sport...and In my closet is hanging 2 all-star jerseys, and on my mantle is 2 Championship trophies, and several other individual awards. SO while I don't participate in any activities involving speedos or lubing myself up, I do happen to be a champion/all-star in the one I actually participate in.

Also, if that article contains nothing new, can you direct me to a similar PCT which was previously published/posted on the internet? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks.

The thing is Anthony, some guys are so fucking jealous its a shame. These jackasses should thank you for the contribution you have made and are continuing to make to the sport. And if these fuckfaces could read, they would realize that.  Its a shame to set here and read the filth some of these loosers post about yours and other folks work when thats how they are able to administer a half-logical cycle without causing themselves permanent damage. It takes a real jackass to set back and discount someone elses efforts while using that persons methods(benefiting from their work) to try and gain their own recognition (in bodybuilding). There are simple tidbits embedded in some of these articles that these punks will never benefit from because of their own character defects inhibiting their ability to learn. For example: few articles (if any) include graphs and charts detailing (scientifically) how gluteal injections promote better absorption of testosterone than deltoid and other muscle group injections.

A damn shame that the jackasses the research was intended to help choose to bash it. What a waste. I wish they would keep the verbal masturbation to themselves.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 08:05:38 AM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 09:12:49 AM »
The thing is Anthony, some guys are so fucking jealous its a shame. These jackasses should thank you for the contribution you have made and are continuing to make to the sport. And if these fuckfaces could read, they would realize that.  Its a shame to set here and read the filth some of these loosers post about yours and other folks work when thats how they are able to administer a half-logical cycle without causing themselves permanent damage. It takes a real jackass to set back and discount someone elses efforts while using that persons methods(benefiting from their work) to try and gain their own recognition (in bodybuilding). There are simple tidbits embedded in some of these articles that these punks will never benefit from because of their own character defects inhibiting their ability to learn. For example: few articles (if any) include graphs and charts detailing (scientifically) how gluteal injections promote better absorption of testosterone levels than deltoid and other muscle group injections.

A damn shame that the jackasses the research was intended to help choose to bash it. What a waste. I wish they would keep the verbal masturbation to themselves.

I always wondered how many people picked that up, actually....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »

How narrow-minded can you be bro?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 10:41:38 AM »
Strong words...but if you want to make a bold statement such as the one you just did, you should at least present something that supports it. Are you yourself witholding vital information, at which any minute you will launch this critical info on to the masses? Secondly, since when does what you look like equate to knowledge? Someone mentioned Chad Nichols on this board in that regard the other day...here is a guy who looks like an average Joe yet he's paid butt loads for advice...drugs part of the advice. If Anthony weighs 300lbs at 3% and then tomorrow he's 150lbs 19%, does that take away from his base of knowledge?

So speedos, oiling and lubing, is this a good or bad thing ;)

wampyri

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
wait, when someone mentioned that tidbit to me i dismissed it as hogwash, i figured im injection is an im injection... is there really truth to this? I guess if its true... well i guess the only other question is if my ass can handle the abuse of 2.5ml injections EOD for 12 weeks... is it really that significant of a difference?

If you want your body to use more test put some more in the barrel  ???

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 05:34:02 AM »
I have to question the practice of running an AI during PCT.  During PCT the goal is to get back to homeostasis.  Well I'm thinking that the return of estrogen (E) is an important and inevitable part of this.  So would not severely limiting E at this time just prolong the return to normal, I mean it has to happen sooner or later.

With low test levels(post cycle) aromatase should not be a big problem, especially with during cycle HCG therapy which prevents the big aromatase causing large doses of HCG typically given post cycle.  Im thinking the SERM nolvadex will be enough to moderate E and still allow a return of E which is the real only way to get back to "normal"

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 10:39:37 PM »
I have to question the practice of running an AI during PCT.  During PCT the goal is to get back to homeostasis.  Well I'm thinking that the return of estrogen (E) is an important and inevitable part of this.  So would not severely limiting E at this time just prolong the return to normal, I mean it has to happen sooner or later.

With low test levels(post cycle) aromatase should not be a big problem, especially with during cycle HCG therapy which prevents the big aromatase causing large doses of HCG typically given post cycle.  Im thinking the SERM nolvadex will be enough to moderate E and still allow a return of E which is the real only way to get back to "normal"

After you are "safe" from the inhibitive effects of estrogen, then yes....you should get off the AI and try to totally normalize yourself. However, I reccomend Aromasin during PCT, because it actually reduces SHBG and therefore elevates free test....which makes it quite synergistic with a SERM...also, it's steroidal in nature, so it'll help with strength and aggressiveness in the gym.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 04:15:57 AM »
After you are "safe" from the inhibitive effects of estrogen, then yes....you should get off the AI and try to totally normalize yourself. However, I reccomend Aromasin during PCT, because it actually reduces SHBG and therefore elevates free test....which makes it quite synergistic with a SERM...also, it's steroidal in nature, so it'll help with strength and aggressiveness in the gym.

Time for me to learn more about Aromasin, sounds interesting. Im liking the sound of it, does Aromasin open up any other proverbial "can of worms" though?  Cause knowing the human body Im sure it may, pretty much like anything else.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 05:34:31 AM »
Time for me to learn more about Aromasin, sounds interesting. Im liking the sound of it, does Aromasin open up any other proverbial "can of worms" though?  Cause knowing the human body Im sure it may, pretty much like anything else.

What kind of worms are we talking about here? Since it's a suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, it probably doesn't open too much of that can...

If you are interested, I have a ton of aromasin information on my website...I think I did 2 profiles on it, and an article about using it with nolvadex.....