Author Topic: ******* Steroids and Computer Security *********  (Read 3784 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
******* Steroids and Computer Security *********
« on: January 17, 2007, 06:29:44 PM »
Are you guys all pretty safe in terms of cleaning out your computer? I'll be honest, I never clean mine. I never erase harddrive or anything.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: ******* Steroids and Computer Security *********
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
I wouldn't sweat it too much. I clear my history daily & that's about it. There's nothing illegal about having steroid information on your computer. Even if they were to seize you computer & found you were using it to purchase steroids, if you don't have them there's really very little they could/would do. The lessen to be learned if using your computer to purchase gear: Be very careful who you're buying from & keep a clean house.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 07:19:15 PM »
I never sweat it is the problem. I should proly be safer.... but, as we all know, whats said here is purely fictional and for role playing only. We all know steroids are illegal and potentially harmful, therefore I would never really purchase or use them. This is for entertainment pruposes only. 8)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:33:56 PM »
I never sweat it is the problem. I should proly be safer.... but, as we all know, whats said here is purely fictional and for role playing only. We all know steroids are illegal and potentially harmful, therefore I would never really purchase or use them. This is for entertainment pruposes only. 8)

Exactly.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »
Thankfully I'm in a country where cops focus on things like rape, murder and other assorted crimes.. not hunting down potential steroid users.. :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 08:24:40 PM »
Thankfully I'm in a country where cops focus on things like rape, murder and other assorted crimes.. not hunting down potential steroid users.. :)

You mean to tell me there are legal systems that focus on crime?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 12:35:31 AM »

right now people in the states are getting popped like crazy. The fda, fbi and dea are doing all they can too take down every steroid dealer online. I can link up several pettey busts that made national waves- pretty depressing if you ask me.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 04:19:34 AM »

Yep who would actually be crazy enough to shoot steroids into themselves.....thats nuts!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 04:19:58 AM »

Crazy isn't it.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 04:53:37 AM »
your all insane............

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 06:46:54 AM »

LOLOL..there used to be.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 10:26:12 AM »
Nah, legal systems that focus on real crime do not exist, CE is lying.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 11:42:54 AM »
i use 2 computers.....if anything ever heated up....one goes away....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 01:58:38 PM »
i use 2 computers.....if anything ever heated up....one goes away....

thats one philosophy.....keep everything clean, always be safe all that shit..bla bla bla.. and being safe is good, but being all micro-super-careful in my opinion is a waste of time because by the time them bitches catch on and are coming to your house its too late anyway.

i say fuck them because I always have only a personal use amount and if they are so bored they want to fuck with me for a couple botttles of sust and deca then he hell with them

I dont even worry about iut because I feel as if I am doing nothing wrong whatsoever with gear and they can all kiss my ass
they let the houligans sell crack all down in the quarters and then they want to bitch about a little gear... gosh they can all just kiss me right in the ass
ah yeah Im a voodo child

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
I wouldn't sweat it too much. I clear my history daily & that's about it. There's nothing illegal about having steroid information on your computer. Even if they were to seize you computer & found you were using it to purchase steroids, if you don't have them there's really very little they could/would do. The lessen to be learned if using your computer to purchase gear: Be very careful who you're buying from & keep a clean house.
If you are keeping a clean house then how do you use gear? Cant do drugs withouth having drugs....maybe im missing the meaning

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 04:35:54 AM »

thats one philosophy.....keep everything clean, always be safe all that shit..bla bla bla.. and being safe is good, but being all micro-super-careful in my opinion is a waste of time because by the time them bitches catch on and are coming to your house its too late anyway.

i say f**k them because I always have only a personal use amount and if they are so bored they want to f**k with me for a couple botttles of sust and deca then he hell with them

I dont even worry about iut because I feel as if I am doing nothing wrong whatsoever with gear and they can all kiss my ass
they let the houligans sell crack all down in the quarters and then they want to bitch about a little gear... gosh they can all just kiss me right in the ass

I think this is probally pretty close to the truth.  If you have it just for yourself you could get pinched but it is very unlikely if you dont act stupid.  Now if you are dealing the stuff you are much more likely to get caught.

Kids parents: "Johnny where did you get these evil steroids I found in your drawer?" Johnny: "Mom from some guy" Kids parents: "You tell me his name right now or I'm taking away your allowance and your cellphone and the car I bought you oh and you will be grounded"  Johnny: "Aw Mom it was this guy"  Kids parents: "I'm calling the police right now and you better tell them everything you know about this guy"  Thats just one scenario.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 11:47:05 AM »
I bet in this scenario Johnny ends up having an accident.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 05:20:28 PM »
If you are keeping a clean house then how do you use gear? Cant do drugs withouth having drugs....maybe im missing the meaning

What I mean is don't have a pharmacy at your house. This way you don't look like a dealer if you're busted. I only keep whatever I'm using at the moment. For example: I only have my Adex, Test, Deca, & PCT stuff. All my other gear is safely hidden away.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 06:40:18 PM »
What I mean is don't have a pharmacy at your house. This way you don't look like a dealer if you're busted. I only keep whatever I'm using at the moment. For example: I only have my Adex, Test, Deca, & PCT stuff. All my other gear is safely hidden away.
Gotcha. I figured thats what you meant :)