Author Topic: PCT not needed?  (Read 884 times)

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PCT not needed?
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »
I have some friends who beleive a PCT is not needed.  They think because of the way Sus250 is made the PCT is not needed.  I mentioned Gyno and keeping gains are a good reason to take a PCT they think I have no idea what im talking about although ive done a ton of reading in this forum and other sites.  Thanks for any input on this on what I can tell them.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: PCT not needed?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
I have some friends who beleive a PCT is not needed.  They think because of the way Sus250 is made the PCT is not needed.  I mentioned Gyno and keeping gains are a good reason to take a PCT they think I have no idea what im talking about although ive done a ton of reading in this forum and other sites.  Thanks for any input on this on what I can tell them.

You are absolutely correct. There is no need for PCT. It is a big scam that the companies use to try and sell their products. Your friends are right. Sus250 is a compound that basically "has a PCT built into it." It allows your body to recover on its own if you take the proper dose. No real need for PCT with any cycle.

Good post bro.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:29:42 PM »
Your friends have no clue as to what they are speaking...again, this is a perfect example of irresponsible users who aid in giving AAS a bad rap.

John, I would assume you are being sarcastic? If not I am a little disappointed ???

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 06:06:08 AM »
Your friends have no clue as to what they are speaking...again, this is a perfect example of irresponsible users who aid in giving AAS a bad rap.

John, I would assume you are being sarcastic? If not I am a little disappointed ???

of course sarcastic
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 09:34:40 AM »
best post ever john! I enjoyed every word! :D
bodybuildersreality.com

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »
best post ever john! I enjoyed every word! :D

thanks nugga, anytime. Good to see you in here...   ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 12:19:54 PM »
My buddy probaly read that and was like... I told your a$$!!!   ::)