Author Topic: What did you say when you realized that getting big wasnt the 'meaning of life'  (Read 3518 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
 I said hahahah look at these fools chasing the 'dream'!!!

See here's the trick, ask anyone who as been to the top.... they will tell you that being the 'biggest' guy in the world isnt the most important thing...

No, I didnt ask any Mr. O but Im smarter than the average 7 meals a day boiled chicken eating cardio 5 am in the morning 4 weeks out till I show strangers that I take steroids in my undies hahahahah

f*ck bodybuilding hahahha

BALLLLINNNNNN...

Dont be a cow,
cow are cattle,
cattle gets slaughered.
The meat factory

L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

See here's the trick, ask anyone who as been to the top.... they will tell you that being the 'biggest' guy in the world isnt the most important thing...

No, I didnt ask any Mr. O but Im smarter than the average 7 meals a day boiled chicken eating cardio 5 am in the morning 4 weeks out till I show strangers that I take steroids in my undies hahahahah

BALLLLINNNNNN...

Dont be a cow,
cow are cattle,
cattle gets slaughered.
The meat factory

Monster justification of why you look like shit and will continue to look like a bag of smashed assholes. Wigger.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Monster justification of why you look like shit and will continue to look like a bag of smashed assholes. Wigger.
hahahah not even close, I dont lose sleep over not looking like a bodybuilder 'bro' hahha
L

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
great now I gotta find somethin else to do. I thought this get big shit was the answer.fuck!now what...
DAWG

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
great now I gotta find somethin else to do. I thought this get big shit was the answer.f**k!now what...

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

BALLLLINNNNNN...

Dont be a cow,
cow are cattle,
cattle gets slaughered.
The meat factory

translation:  I can't get big even with all the drugs in the world

E
E

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
1. Jaejonna spends 450 dollars on a pair of jeans?
2. He's asian(so he;'s screwed gentically and has a very small penis)
3. Listens to rap music(Thinks in his mind that he's black)
4. Spends all this money on trying to be cool buying the latest cellphones, IPods, bullshit gizmo's...
5. is a 29 year old virgin.. :o

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Why the change of heart, jae?

thisiskeith12

Getting small is the way of life

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat

BALLLLINNNNNN...

Dont be a cow,
cow are cattle,
cattle gets slaughered.
The meat factory

translation a bodybuilder owned me at the gym while doing a drop set on the  butt blaster

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
his childhood dreams are destroyed by his apathetic ways poor bloke...

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
imo to live the life of a comptetitive bber sucks ass - just the six meals a day is a friggin waste of time.
guess everyone has to define their goals in life clearly: if you really love it - do it and you'll excel at it! Be it pro bbing or car racing or studying chemistry, or whatever!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
imo to live the life of a comptetitive bber sucks ass - just the six meals a day is a friggin waste of time.

I dunno... when i started eating cleaner, one big carb and one big protein each meal, I hAD to eat 6 meals a day just cause I was so damn hungry.   A chicken breast and a cup of baked beans, and I'm starving in 90 minutes.  On the other hand, a nice piece of cheese danish used to hold me for 3 or 4 hours with no prob.

6 meals a day, (usually 5 meals and a shake).  Damn I miss fast food.  Sorry, late night memories :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
translation a bodybuilder owned me at the gym while doing a drop set on the  butt blaster
hahahahahaahahaha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I thought it said "What did you say when you realized that GETBIG wasnt the 'meaning of life'"  :D
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

BALLLLINNNNNN...

Dont be a cow,
cow are cattle,
cattle gets slaughered.
The meat factory

good post. I wouldn't say fuck bodybuilding, but fuck bodybuilding as the meaning of life.

Brains help a lot more in life than big arms.  ;D ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
lol..who you trying to convince?  ;D only people who posts shit like this is someone who believed in it in the first place.. :-*

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
lol..who you trying to convince?  ;D only people who posts shit like this is someone who believed in it in the first place.. :-*

That's stupid.

You don't have to have believed something to be against it.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
That's stupid.

You don't have to have believed something to be against it.

i was talking about jaejonnas post

and you can hear it in the way he writes it...that he believed in eating 7 times per day and shit hahaha...
you can get big you dont have to live bodybuilding 24/7...

just get enough calories in..can be done in 3 meals...done in even 2 meals..or 4 meals per day...
go to gym 4 days week..for one hour or so...think only about gym just before you go to gym..to get focused and during workout..then after workout relax..get a blowjob and think of other things in life

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
guess everyone has to define their goals in life clearly: if you really love it - do it and you'll excel at it! Be it pro bbing or car racing or studying chemistry, or whatever!

Good call. There is a lot of chemistry between Debussey and Gary Busey.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
Good call. There is a lot of chemistry between Debussey and Gary Busey.
symbiosis of the liver

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
lol..who you trying to convince?  ;D only people who posts shit like this is someone who believed in it in the first place.. :-*
hahah i never bought into the 'dream' .... im not tryin to convince anyone, I was asking a question to those who already REALIZED the illusion of being a 'monster'......I guess not everyone is as advanced in thier thinking as I am.
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
hahah i never bought into the 'dream' .... im not tryin to convince anyone, I was asking a question to those who already REALIZED the illusion of being a 'monster'......I guess not everyone is as advanced in thier thinking as I am.

lol well i realized that shit when i started working out...its like everything else in life...dont obsess about it...

obsess about pussy only

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
lol well i realized that shit when i started working out...its like everything else in life...dont obsess about it...

obsess about pussy only
everything in moderation is the jaejonna way, obsessin about pussy is like obsessing about oxygen. Theres enough to go around, if i want some, i just have to open my mouth (to breath)....
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
everything in moderation is the jaejonna way, obsessin about pussy is like obsessing about oxygen. Theres enough to go around, if i want some, i just have to open my mouth (to breath)....

yes but sometimes there is smog (fat women) so you have to seek the green pastures and fresh air