Author Topic: Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq  (Read 5320 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 12:20:28 PM »
49 in less than a month.  i killed a neighbors cat with a pellet gun earlier this month, last time that bitch cat walks on my tahoe with muddy feet.  the next day i consoled the neighbor while saying 'these bastard kids these days, think they can shoot a family pet for kicks, i'll keep my eyes open for em sweetie.....so anyway the husband is out of town on buisness eh?  how bouts i come by bout 11pm and hold you tight, make you sweat, make you forget all about that puddy cat.

Anybody still wondering why these super involved Alians not stop by to say hello, can you not see after reading this post how eager they must be to talk to us?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 12:22:16 PM »
Anybody still wondering why these super involved Alians not stop by to say hello, can you not see after reading this post how eager they must be to talk to us?

WOOF WOOF JIHAD JIHAD WOOF!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »
WOOF WOOF JIHAD JIHAD WOOF!

Rooster this is not the gebig misk section, why don't you keep it a little mature?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 12:30:24 PM »
That will end once the dems stop the war funding. They will have to start saving bullets, maybe they can pick up the lost form of ancient rock throwing.

Karma is a bitch

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 01:17:42 PM »
Rooster this is not the gebig misk section, why don't you keep it a little mature?

okie dokie!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 02:28:14 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »
Rooster, If u shot my cat i'd burn u alive..that said, the damm Taliban has used Donkey bombs here in kabul. We missed one by 3 minutes. Poor donkey was all over the place. Hard to wire a dog. I would have shot it to put it out of its misery.
L