Author Topic: This is the reason (above all religions) Islam is still my No1 hated Religion  (Read 3600 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b2360f3f5

lol omg talk, I especially love the last part were he practicaly tells young woman what to do in life.
or the part were he says, inserting object may be risky, because they could be accused of other things and relatives may kill her... Sound like a Religion of peace to me folks :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
religion in general has been responsible for incredible amoutns of death and destruction but none moreso that islam. i think the time to put that one to sleep for good is drawing nearer.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Doesn't seem much different the what all religions preach minus the flogging or possible killing.
The House that Ruth built

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
What's a flogging?
E

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What's a flogging?

Getting whipped on the back like Jesus did.
The House that Ruth built

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Getting whipped on the back like Jesus did.

Well that dude says that chicks who masturbate deserve to be flogged. He wants to whip those little bitches for playing with themselves? What else are they supposed to do? They are to ugly to fuck ???
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
lol the flogging part ws bad adn wrong but overall..sounds like the old english adge..be a proper woman..
its their culture..

not as bad as african vaginal circumsicion <sp?>
or the hindu burning of a bride if she's not a virgin on the day of marriage..
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
lol the flogging part ws bad adn wrong but overall..sounds like the old english adge..be a proper woman..
its their culture..

not as bad as african vaginal circumsicion <sp?>
or the hindu burning of a bride if she's not a virgin on the day of marriage..

Thing is mate,

I used to be a victim of always comparing Muslims with even worse examples, eg comparing Muslim traditions with 19th century Christian traditions.

Problem is, we live in the 21st century, and Islam should be held to the same standard as anything else.

I know you can see this, and forgive me for pointing out the obvious (I'm not fcuking around in this reply, if you're wondering, I don't do that on the Political Board or the Religious ;)).

Having an understanding is great. We need to understand why Muslims have a worse grade of emancipation than in the Western World.

But we shouldn't tolerate it. It's not acceptable. Because our values and beliefs are superior, we believe in equality, they don't.

We must win them over in some way.

And war is not the answer. (Isn't that the lyrics of some kind of hippie song? 8) Debussey, you know?)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Thing is mate,

I used to be a victim of always comparing Muslims with even worse examples, eg comparing Muslim traditions with 19th century Christian traditions.

Problem is, we live in the 21st century, and Islam should be held to the same standard as anything else.

good point..but i doubt that vid ws taken in the US...that doods preaching to a bunch of saudis....their culture..watcha gonna do..

now if someone tried to do that here in the first world..then i totally agree with ya..

Having an understanding is great. We need to understand why Muslims have a worse grade of emancipation than in the Western World.

a lot of em do..mostly saudi..unfortunately.... but there is a whole muslim world in morocco..turkey..thats also..west oriented..yanno ..liberal..

But we shouldn't tolerate it. It's not acceptable. Because our values and beliefs are superior, we believe in equality, they don't.

a lot of em dont..again..mostly saudis..have ya ever talked to a rich saudi kid..?  they think they r the supreme beings.. :-\  <i only pretend to be one on getbig to anmoye folks like bez and nord>

ya think the homeless..never been educated..sick of life muslim well believe in the war on terrorism..

nope..they'll see it as a war on islam..bush gone done fucked us.. :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V

ya think the homeless..never been educated..sick of life muslim well believe in the war on terrorism..

This is where WE, or rather our intelligence and foreign affairs have gone to shits (because it's more convenient to blame someone else when it's a problem, and take credit when it's something positive).

Good example is how the Bush Administration is dealing with Venezuela and Chavez.

Now, Chavez is a politican/military with a shady past, who undeniably had the support of the majority of the public in Venezuela.

Venezuela, a major oil nation, and with tons of potential for becoming a major US allie, due to that economic power and also due to the geographic location.

Problem: The Bush Administration considers Chavez to be anti-USA.

Solution: What does Bush do then?  Tries to build relations with Chavez? Get him closer to the USA? Find ways to tie USA-Venezuela relations? Noooooo... The Bush Administration supports a coupe d'etat. ::) Fcuking geniuses.

And to top it of, the coupemakers fails. Miserably. Chavez was protected by the Venezuelan public, and his legend grows even more, and any support that the USA had in Venezuela, was now effectively removed.

To build up bilateral  and multilateral relations take forever. To kill them takes only the smirk of a below-average IQ president.

And George W Bush had 6 years to kill most that USA had going for them.

If it wasn't so tragic, I would laugh.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Thing is mate,

I know you can see this, and forgive me for pointing out the obvious (I'm not fcuking around in this reply, if you're wondering, I don't do that on the Political Board or the Religious ;)).

And war is not the answer. (Isn't that the lyrics of some kind of hippie song? 8) Debussey, you know?)

-Hedge

Excellent post, mate.  I especially like your pointing out that radical Islam is stuck centuries in the past, entirely uncivilised by todays standards.  How we entice these people into today's world is a difficult one, and I'm not sure we can do it without some bloodshed.
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
eh..someone needs to actually go to a 3rd world and see how bad it is..

if i told these sobs the easter buny ws responsible..they'd wage jihad against that.. :-\

miserable shitty lives makes for angry people..
carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
eh..someone needs to actually go to a 3rd world and see how bad it is..

if i told these sobs the easter buny ws responsible..they'd wage jihad against that.. :-\

miserable shitty lives makes for angry people..

True, 18th century conditions lead to 18th century mindsets.  Although I must point out the worrying trends of many of today's terrorists, living in 1st world western countries, and being highly educated.
Thread Killer

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Thing is mate,

-Hedge

Great post, Hedge. I've taken great personal risk in my real life to point out the flaws of Islam. People don't want to accept that this religion is backwards, in defense they say "we're not like that" but that's not the point. When you see countries like Pakistan and Saudia Arabia havings laws that make pre-marital sex a crime based on Islamic law, then it's obvious that the faith itself is barbaric. There are certain points where you can't use the "it's my culture/religion" crap anymore. If the practice and it's ideals are barbaric then it needs to be done away with, especially in western society where it has no fucking place.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Great post, Hedge. I've taken great personal risk in my real life to point out the flaws of Islam. People don't want to accept that this religion is backwards, in defense they say "we're not like that" but that's not the point. When you see countries like Pakistan and Saudia Arabia havings laws that make pre-marital sex a crime based on Islamic law, then it's obvious that the faith itself is barbaric. There are certain points where you can't use the "it's my culture/religion" crap anymore. If the practice and it's ideals are barbaric then it needs to be done away with, especially in western society where it has no fucking place.

I fear you're not actually that far off the mark with this comment.  Moderate Muslims have much to do in the coming century to bring their more extreme peers, and religion into the modern world.  The rest of us will watch with interest.
Thread Killer

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
I fear you're not actually that far off the mark with this comment.  Moderate Muslims have much to do in the coming century to bring their more extreme peers, and religion into the modern world.  The rest of us will watch with interest.

Eh... Camel Jockey ain't Muslim, you know that right?  ???

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Eh... Camel Jockey ain't Muslim, you know that right?  ???

-Hedge

I didn't know that, but I assumed it.  What suggests to you I thought different?
Thread Killer

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
I didn't know that, but I assumed it.  What suggests to you I thought different?

You brought up moderate Muslims.

He's Atheist.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
You brought up moderate Muslims.

He's Atheist.

-Hedge

An Athiest commenting on Islam, I fail to see your point here.
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
True, 18th century conditions lead to 18th century mindsets.  Although I must point out the worrying trends of many of today's terrorists, living in 1st world western countries, and being highly educated.

NOW those r the true dumbcunts...and should be treated with islamic law..

off with their heads!

but you will notice..and hedgie..corrct me if i'm wrong..most moderats are upper class to middle class muslims

with the exception of osama..i REALLy dont fucking get that...dood had all the $ in the world....think of the ass he missed out on..

idiot..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
An Athiest commenting on Islam, I fail to see your point here.

i'm an athiest..but from pakistan...

i bring yall experience ..but 1 removed..  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
And to top it of, the coupemakers fails. Miserably. Chavez was protected by the Venezuelan public, and his legend grows even more, and any support that the USA had in Venezuela, was now effectively removed.

-Hedge

"and his legend grows..... "