Author Topic: Physical vs. Intellectual strength  (Read 956 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Physical vs. Intellectual strength
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:58:42 AM »
I have been pondering this.  As a business owner, believe me it helps to have decent size.  My employees respect me much more, plus, if they get out of line (which rarely happens) Just the confidence of knowing that if someone jumped on me outside I could slam them if I had too.  (Alot of my employees are disadvantaged, and therefore standoffish at first.)

But on the otherhand, if I was a doctor or lawyer, I wouldn't have to deal with that.  Does a healthy (not huge) lawyer get favorable attention from the judge and jury?  You bet.  Unless of coarse he is a real dumbass, and even then, he will get favorable attention till he opens his mouth.

I walked into a Dr's office once and he was fat, not obese, put 40pds overweight.  I immediately walked out.

Why do skinny asians alway's hang out at strip clubs?  Cause they have to buy it, but they are smart, so they have the money.

All in all, STAY BIG, get smarter....  It is easier to get smarter than to get big. Look at all the fat freaks out there, as well as pencil necks.

Most are all show no go!

sandycoosworth

Re: Physical vs. Intellectual strength
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 07:00:54 AM »
youre a fucking idiot ... i cant think of a nicer way to say it than that!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 07:04:28 AM »
I have been pondering this.  As a business owner, believe me it helps to have decent size.  My employees respect me much more, plus, if they get out of line (which rarely happens) Just the confidence of knowing that if someone jumped on me outside I could slam them if I had too.  (Alot of my employees are disadvantaged, and therefore standoffish at first.)

But on the otherhand, if I was a doctor or lawyer, I wouldn't have to deal with that.  Does a healthy (not huge) lawyer get favorable attention from the judge and jury?  You bet.  Unless of coarse he is a real dumbass, and even then, he will get favorable attention till he opens his mouth.

I walked into a Dr's office once and he was fat, not obese, put 40pds overweight.  I immediately walked out.

Why do skinny asians alway's hang out at strip clubs?  Cause they have to buy it, but they are smart, so they have the money.

All in all, STAY BIG, get smarter....  It is easier to get smarter than to get big. Look at all the fat freaks out there, as well as pencil necks.

It's the other way around, it's easier to get big then to get smart (duh).

That's why BB has such a great following with short, insecure, not so bright men. (monster truth  ;D)

Intellectual prowess is what gets you hired at 95% of the jobs, being big might get you a job as bouncer...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 07:27:39 AM »

That's why BB has such a great following with short, insecure, not so bright men. (monster truth  ;D)

Intellectual prowess is what gets you hired at 95% of the jobs, being big might get you a job as bouncer...

Wrong, a majority of the population is fat "obese".  That is not "smart" to me.  Anyway, I'm not talkin bout you're Craig Titus or Ronnie Coleman types.  A decent healthy size, and some smarts.  I'm not talkin bout einstein smarts.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 07:28:47 AM »
youre a fucking idiot ... i cant think of a nicer way to say it than that!

Obviously, you're not to smart if you can't think of a nicer way.  Don't give up the gym, cause then you'll have nothin sweetheart.  :o
Most are all show no go!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 08:12:36 AM »

You, sir, are correct.

I’m a fan of both, and I can tell you without question that it is easier to get big than to get smart.  A solid education takes, at a minimum, 20 years and if you are going to be serious about it, it takes 10 additional years!  The scary part is, the first 15 years are the most important in terms of laying a foundation that make the last 15 years possible.  If those first 15 years are screwed up by you, your parents, a lousy school system, etc. you are phucked.

Why do you think people of means are willing to spend $20K annually on private K-12 education?  The tuition for my niece (she is in pre-kindergarden!) is $13K and it goes up every grade after that.  There was a long waitlist for her to get into that school… people who have an education, know how important it is and they are willing to sacrifice almost everything to get it (for themselves or their kids) people who don’t have a good education simply can’t understand what it is and they will never fully appreciate it.

If you try to get smart later, you end up in GED programs, at Bryman College, Kaplan Univ., Univ. of Phoenix and other TV colleges and education shops that try to patch together what you missed out on.  Similarly, physical compatibility is relatively easy to find.  Someone you click with mentally is much harder to find and far more important.

Getting in shape and getting big is relatively easy.