Author Topic: whats the longest you guys have....  (Read 1826 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
whats the longest you guys have....
« on: January 18, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
whats the longest you guys have been on gear and off gear since the 1st time you ever ran something.  I know people that did a cycle and havn't again for  2+ years, then i have a not so smart buddy who basically never comes off.  I know you should at least be off for the amount of time you were on, which is the rule i would follow, but some guys don't follow rules.  Just curious from Udeluz's thread, it seems hes never off. (no offense udeluz) :)
bodybuildersreality.com

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: whats the longest you guys have....
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »
whats the longest you guys have been on gear and off gear since the 1st time you ever ran something.  I know people that did a cycle and havn't again for  2+ years, then i have a not so smart buddy who basically never comes off.  I know you should at least be off for the amount of time you were on, which is the rule i would follow, but some guys don't follow rules.  Just curious from Udeluz's thread, it seems hes never off. (no offense udeluz) :)

Everybody is different, but most will say to stay off for the same amount of time you are on. However, with proper PCT, most people will recover far faster than the amout of time they were on. 

I know some guys that do really good PCT, stay off for a few more weeks, and then get right back on. The key is to give the body a chance to "normalize" befor getting back on the sauce.

The only way to be sure the body has "normalized" is to get bloodwork done. Most people, though, can tell when they have recovered based on sex drive and general mood. I never bother with getting bloodwork, but then I take long breaks between cycles.

Again, the 100% right way to do it is with bloodwork. Check liver values, test levels, etc.

Good luck Mr. Yates, and I must say I disagree with your avatar phrase "lift to impress yourself. If I'm in the gym with a fine piece of ass on a tradmill in front of me with her tits shakin and tight ass workout tights, my ass if lifting twice as hard.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 10:44:37 AM »

Good luck Mr. Yates, and I must say I disagree with your avatar phrase "lift to impress yourself. If I'm in the gym with a fine piece of ass on a tradmill in front of me with her tits shakin and tight ass workout tights, my ass if lifting twice as hard.
:P
bodybuildersreality.com

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »

Haha awsome.
Aint a hobby, way of Life

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »

Where did you come to that conclusion?

I was "off" 1/2 of September, October, November, December, until the 15th of January

Thats approx. 120 days

And that was coming off a 20 weeker.

U

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 06:54:01 PM »

I was "off" 1/2 of September, October, November, December, until the 15th of January

Thats approx. 120 days

Creatine is a hell of a drug.
just push some weight!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 06:57:55 PM »

Don't forget the Vitamins alexxx
U

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »
Don't forget the Vitamins alexxx

I'm taking nothing but.
just push some weight!

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 07:02:58 PM »

LMFAO...HAHHA...that was good..I picture chappelle dressed up as Rick james saying that..LOL

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »
the most i've been is 10 monts on and 3 years off.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »
3 month cycles are the longest I have ever run.  I normally take 3-9 months off between 3 month cycles but since I'm on the growth now I'm running my gear for 9 months so that I benefit from the synergy, running hcg 500 iu's a week, and changing the type of gear every 3 months so that using different receptors and different effects, help prevent desensitation of the drugs.  Also, running for the 9 months because it is straight up to a show, hoping to peak condition that way.  I'll take a good 6-9 months off after that, let the ligaments catch up, the body relax and detoxify itself.

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »
7 years off.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 08:53:26 PM »
1 or 2 days off every couple years  ;)
F

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 11:02:17 PM »

I must say I disagree with your avatar phrase "lift to impress yourself. If I'm in the gym with a fine piece of ass on a tradmill in front of me with her tits shakin and tight ass workout tights, my ass if lifting twice as hard.

Couldnt agree more....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 04:14:41 AM »
I have been on for over a year and off for 15 years once.  Lately I have turned to long cycles with fairly long off times of 3-4 months.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 09:25:26 AM »

Thats approx. 120 days

It was just me then, I read on here and it just seemed you were always putting a new one together.  my bad Udeluz, I thought maybe you run cycles throughout the year then take a year off or something  :-\
bodybuildersreality.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »
Longest off: 6 months

Longest on 8 months

Average: 16-20 wks on, 8-16wks off...depends on what all is going on.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »
Longest ON:  4.5 months

Longest Off:  8 months

always like a good 4 month break between cycles