Author Topic: any pics  (Read 8478 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
any pics
« on: January 18, 2007, 12:30:31 PM »
does anyone have any pics of john cena when he wasn't trying to be a BB  I heard he was in great shape but lacked pectorals worthy of a pro
I

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: any pics
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 02:12:09 PM »
this is a good one
I

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 10:15:51 PM »
dude, serious question: why the fuck are you trolling the pics section?  that's about the lamest shit i've seen on here, ever.  perhaps getting a life outside the internet would not be a bad thing for you?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 07:14:37 AM »
dude seriously stop stalking me If I want to post in here I have that choice.  I'm in a office 8 hours a day day and if I want to spend my free time on line I can. Why would you think I have no life outside of the internet? are you on glue.  I haven't seen one post from you that was constructive so until then fuck off you silly little wanker
I

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 07:41:04 AM »
dude seriously stop stalking me If I want to post in here I have that choice.  I'm in a office 8 hours a day day and if I want to spend my free time on line I can. Why would you think I have no life outside of the internet? are you on glue.  I haven't seen one post from you that was constructive so until then f**k off you silly little wanker

Meltdown from the twunt who posts exclusively in the pics board. Talk about a homo.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »
yeah good observation homo. Ive got nearly 2000 post and they are all in the pics board. your a fucking idiot now go fuck your grandma 8)  hope this helps
I

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 08:38:00 AM »
Meltdown from the twunt who posts exclusively in the pics board. Talk about a homo.

Hahahaha 'slacker' is quite the tiny penis-princess isn't he Berzerkfury!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 08:39:04 AM »
thats not what your daughter said bitch or your wife 8)
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 08:44:54 AM »
The fact that you are obsessed with me is scary enough on its own. But that fact that you cant stop stalking me tells me there is serious need for you to seek professional help.  Im not judgeing you sw ;Deetheart but you should control the urge to follow me   I really hope this helps
I

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
MELTDOWN!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 10:31:07 AM »
the fact that you keep crying meltdown show me that i have already won.  thanks for playing
I

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 10:35:54 AM »
the fact that you keep crying meltdown show me that i have already won.  thanks for playing

You still stalking Tonkin and Zack, Mr. Pedo?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 10:39:50 AM »
your arguemnet would hold more water if any of it were true why not stick to the facts. Oh wait you cant because there arent any.   lol your a loser   try again sweetheart. 
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 06:02:27 PM »
noones stalking you slacker...you have nothing that is desirable..you spend too much time on this messageboard, you get ahold of homosexual pictures, and talk, talk, talk, talk, talk but don't back anything up..you're just another nerd behind the computer

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 06:40:29 PM »
where you been nut zac  standing inline for food stamps
 8)
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
where you been nut zac  standing inline for food stamps
 8)

I've been adding to my physique, how about you? You sure seem to come around here often.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 10:46:57 PM »
yeah you see sweetheart i have a JOB that allows me to sit here at my desk 8 hours a dau and go tot he gym bfore and after work. Where i drive to in my nice SUV.   I could spend 24 hours a day here if i wanted to and you would still never near me.    the fact that you keep stalking me tells me you are addicted to me.   get a grip go get drunk get laid and wake me up in the morning so we can talk about your probs.  Ill be in your moms room 8)
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 05:03:16 PM »
yeah you see sweetheart i have a JOB that allows me to sit here at my desk 8 hours a dau and go tot he gym bfore and after work. Where i drive to in my nice SUV.   I could spend 24 hours a day here if i wanted to and you would still never near me.    the fact that you keep stalking me tells me you are addicted to me.   get a grip go get drunk get laid and wake me up in the morning so we can talk about your probs.  Ill be in your moms room 8)

since you have so many desirable qualities, drive a nice vehicle, have a nice job, how, oh how, do you seem to manage not having any friends?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »
oh im sorry i missed your message zacky i was out riding my snowmobile having fun with my friends.  But  I know you have never seen a sled because you cant afford the gas
I

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »
HAHAH slacker insulting a 17 year old kid on monetary status HAHAHAH. that is the most brutal, monster, epic meltdown ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet youd give your right leg to toss zacs salad.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 08:10:15 PM »
email let me know how you like his salad and ill think about it.  This board is full of fucking guys i cant believe how much gay talk i hear on this board a joke is a joke but its so easy to spot the fags like you smoking pole is that your Indian name or just highschool nick name.  full of lame ass wanna Be's little never wills that have nothing to offer the real world so they sit at their desk and talk smack on the interenet. the truth is in reality i would kick the living fuck out of anyone of you little cocksuckers. and most likely with one punch.  little shit talking ass licking wanna bee body builders.  this board is fucking pathetic   your all losers  eat a dick suck an ass and grow some fucking muscle and i don't mean your typing fingers. YOU COCKSUCKERS ASS LICKING MOTHER FUCKING LOSERS. Half the pics on this board are a fucking disgrace to the sport. weak pathetic wankers   I'm done for now Ill wait to see what sort of witty responses you come up with.   

p.s   this does not apply to all members of the board so if you think your a real BB and you can actually stand behind that statement then you need not reply.  peace

some fags on this board that you should look out for are zacky tonkin seventeen and smoking pole.  you guys need your own forum where you can praise each other for your weak ass bodies
I

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »
Talking of gay....you're the only clown who trolls this board and doesn't post on any other one. You keep spamming threads asking for pictures of half naked men to critique. You are a HOMO.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »
email let me know how you like his salad and ill think about it.  This board is full of fucking guys i cant believe how much gay talk i hear on this board a joke is a joke but its so easy to spot the fags like you smoking pole is that your Indian name or just highschool nick name.  full of lame ass wanna Be's little never wills that have nothing to offer the real world so they sit at their desk and talk smack on the interenet. the truth is in reality i would kick the living f**k out of anyone of you little cocksuckers. and most likely with one punch.  little shit talking ass licking wanna bee body builders.  this board is fucking pathetic   your all losers  eat a dick suck an ass and grow some fucking muscle and i don't mean your typing fingers. YOU COCKSUCKERS ASS LICKING MOTHER FUCKING LOSERS. Half the pics on this board are a fucking disgrace to the sport. weak pathetic wankers   I'm done for now Ill wait to see what sort of witty responses you come up with.   

p.s   this does not apply to all members of the board so if you think your a real BB and you can actually stand behind that statement then you need not reply.  peace

some fags on this board that you should look out for are zacky tonkin seventeen and smoking pole.  you guys need your own forum where you can praise each other for your weak ass bodies
massive migraine inducing meltdown....douchebag >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 08:23:38 PM »
first add chaos and berkufaggot and to that earlier list.

second.   I post on may other forums you ass.

third     I asked for a pic of john cena someone who actually has a build worth talking about unlike all you little wanna bes.. I crush you like a jelly bean
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »
massive migraine inducing meltdown....douchebag >:(
Talking of gay....you're the only clown who trolls this board and doesn't post on any other one. You keep spamming threads asking for pictures of half naked men to critique. You are a HOMO.
notice how you open the flood gates and all the fags fall out
I