Author Topic: Wondering if I have a bad batch of gear>???  (Read 1645 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Wondering if I have a bad batch of gear>???
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:49:48 PM »
I picked up this boldemix-250 by LSP it is supposedly 50mg/ml of Boldenone Acetate and 200 mg/ml of Boldenone Undecylenate.

Everytime I shoot it only 1.5 cc's, have done 3 shots now 2 in thigh, 1 in glutes, the site of injection becomes unbelievably sore, as in I can't bend my leg and I'm gimping around.  Also,  the site of injection becomes swollen.  I think I might get a fever too whenever I shoot it .  I got sick yesterday when I shot it and I can't remember if that happened the other times also.  My friend who is taking the same stuff is reporting the same effects.

Does this sound like a bad batch like some foreign particles may have gotten in it? or
Is it just the chemical compounds ? or
Maybe overdosed?

Anyone ever used this stuff or ever had similar side effects?

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Wondering if I have a bad batch of gear>???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
more than likely the stuff has alot of BA in it. Fever is not uncommon

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 06:35:45 PM »
These are my symptoms from the prop I use.  Man it sucks.  But still have a full bottle.  I guess you just deal with the pain. 

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 07:16:44 PM »
BA???
Benzoyl Alcohol??

If it was BA i thought there would be a stinging upon injection which there is not.

ugg i got like 9 bottles to go through still, and i planned on injecting every 4 days, this is gonna be a very painful cycle :(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 04:23:01 AM »
Sometimes painfull injections just happen.  I mean sometimes the same gear for me will cause a painfull site for a week or so and the next time not much pain at all.  It could be the gear, or just how it ended up being injected and what the needle struck going in.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 04:28:34 PM »
LSP is a great lab its just Bold prop is a shitty compund-IMO. its very painfull to shoot. you should have just gotten boldenone undecylenate- thats a real shitty blend you bought not sure why they wiould even make that blend.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »
Live and learn I guess.  Glad to know it's just the compound.  I normally just go with regular EQ but I was like heck why not go for the step up and get the short ester and long ester ... 
Thanks for the responces, just have to suck it for a while.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 11:20:44 PM »
most labs put a warning on bold prop-painfull shit.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 01:52:07 PM »
most labs put a warning on bold prop-painfull shit.
Yeah, it's unbarable for most guys. I got a bunch of it for free once and tried 1 pin...it felt like I'd been beaten with a sledge hammer at the injection site...felt that way for 2wks. I was telling a buddy of mine about it and he said he wanted to try it, I warned him but he did it anyway. Short of it, he had no problems what so ever. He's not the 1st person I've heard of using it with success, but he is one of very few. Once again, AAS effects everyone differently in every aspect.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »
Yeah, it's unbarable for most guys. I got a bunch of it for free once and tried 1 pin...it felt like I'd been beaten with a sledge hammer at the injection site...felt that way for 2wks. I was telling a buddy of mine about it and he said he wanted to try it, I warned him but he did it anyway. Short of it, he had no problems what so ever. He's not the 1st person I've heard of using it with success, but he is one of very few. Once again, AAS effects everyone differently in every aspect.

good post, thanks, makes me feel better about the gear.