Author Topic: Letter to John Kerry  (Read 3310 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Letter to John Kerry
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:44:48 PM »
Nov. 1, 2006

Senator Kerry,

Damn you. You are a bumbling idiot.

My son, Cory, left the Computer Engineering Program at West Virginia University, a superlative educational institution, to volunteer to serve in the United States Marine Corps. He made it to Recon in less than one year, completing over a dozen schools, finishing with top
scores in every single one of them. Cory, along with every Recon Marine, was/is a brilliant young man. They all volunteered - there is no draft as there was when you were in the Armed Forces. Cory, along with 3 other Recon Marines, died as the result of an IED explosion in May, 2006. These men, along with their peers, are superior in intellect. How dare you dishonor them by your careless words. You are a stupid, self-absorbed, fool.

I am not speaking as a member of any political party - in fact; I support more democrats at this juncture than republicans.  But I loathe the disdain you display for my son and those whose magnificent service was given for something they held so dear to their hearts - freedom.

I pray that your political future is doomed. You are a detriment to every democrat with whom you associate. If in deed, your words were, as you say, intended as a joke, then you are heartless. My son's life is certainly more than a joke. He and these almost 3,000 young men and women who have died with him, are much more valued and loved than to be used as pawns in your own petty political pundits.

You were not misunderstood. You were clearly heard and understood by us all. You were on national television. You are utterly disrespectful of our sons and of us, their families. I will work
tirelessly to bring you down. You discredit every member of the Armed Forces. Not only are these
troops more savvy than ever before in history, so are their commanding officers, many of whom have advanced educational degrees.

You, John Kerry, are nothing but scum. Spare us from the further desecration of our troops
and the superlative military minds that truly do serve our nation. Remove yourself from the limelight and step down from office, NOW.

VERY sincerely,

Mrs. Danna Swain Palmer, Proud Mom of Fallen Marine,

Cpl. Cory Leonard Palmer, USMC, Recon
May 10, 1984 - May 6, 2006
West Virginia University, School of Computer Engineering
2006, Voluntarily withdrew with excellent grades to serve in the
United States Marine Corps, Dec. 13, 2002.
Squishy face retard

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Letter to John Kerry
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:48:42 PM »
This letter will go around in the media...

...and guess what?

I bet it will help Kerry gain popularity.

Because people are sick of the cheap shots taken at him.

The only way this could end up hurting Kerry...

Is by him opening his big yapper and saying something real stupid, not definitely could happen though... ;D

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »
Here we go again.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 06:58:03 PM »
Assuming this is not an urban legend, I like it. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 07:00:16 PM »
Here we go again.....

It worked the first time, but it will backfire so bad this time, you cannot even imagine.

I really, really hope for the political climate in USA that nobody with ties to the GOP is involved.

After the Mark Foley boyloving and whatnot, GOP doesn't need this. :-\

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »
That parent is a dumbass. He's in angst over his son's death, so he feels the need to take Kerry's misquote seriously. Kerry isn't some fuckin snob, or maybe he is, but he did serve in the armed forces and would not say something to intentionally disrespect members of the armed forces.

He said if the kids didn't study hard they'd get stuck in Iraq like your commander and chief. These parents are the scum, trying to find scapegoats for the death of their son.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 07:09:38 PM »
"You are a detriment to every democrat with whom you associate." I can't disgree with this... I hate Kerry with a passion.  His re-occuring nack for falling and dragging other dems so perfectly into the cutter is suspicious as hell.  The sooner dems get rid of him the better. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »
That parent is a dumbass. He's in angst over his son's death, so he feels the need to take Kerry's misquote seriously. Kerry isn't some fuckin snob, or maybe he is, but he did serve in the armed forces and would not say something to intentionally disrespect members of the armed forces.

You mean like accuse soliders of murder while we are at war with POWs being held by the enemy?  See:  http://www.stolenhonor.com/

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 07:16:42 PM »
You mean like accuse soliders of murder while we are at war with POWs being held by the enemy?  See:  http://www.stolenhonor.com/

What if they did murder? He's a bad guy for speaking out against something that might be true?  ???

You gotta admit those parents are trying to take out the frustration of losing their son on Kerry. That imo is pretty pathetic.

Hanging on what someone said isn't going to bring their boy back.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »

What if they did murder? He's a bad guy for speaking out against something that might be true?  ???

You gotta admit those parents are trying to take out the frustration of losing their son on Kerry. That imo is pretty pathetic.

tell that to Cindy Sheehan
Squishy face retard

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 07:19:57 PM »

I bet it will help Kerry gain popularity.

Because people are sick of the cheap shots taken at him.

The only way this could end up hurting Kerry...

Is by him opening his big yapper and saying something real stupid, not definitely could happen though... ;D

-Hedge

Exactly, he's already proved how much of a pompous idiot he is.....maybe he can get demoted to a page!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 07:20:30 PM »

Even if they did, he endangered the lives of our POWs.  You should check out the documentary.  I was shocked.  

I tried to put myself in the family's shoes.  I would have been angry too.  Part of the reason I think his comments were terrible is I spoke to someone in Iraq after the comments were made and a lot of the troops were really offended by Kerry's comments.  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 07:59:23 PM »
tell that to Cindy Sheehan

She should shut her mouth too.  >:(

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 08:06:12 PM »
did you guys see that picture of him eating in the mess hall of a barracks overseas recently?

in the whole hall full of uniformed soldiers, NOT ONE sat at his table. the only people at his table were  a few people not in uniform. god i wish i had saved that pic
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »
Two years ago, nearly half of the American people voted to make this man the most powerful man on the planet.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 09:03:40 PM »
Two years ago, nearly half of the American people voted to make this man the most powerful man on the planet.

Frightening isn't it!!
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
Frightening isn't it!!

Yeah, and if they knew then, what they know now, Kerry would have gotten 65 - 75% of the votes.

What does this mean?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 09:20:57 PM »
Yeah, and if they knew then, what they know now, Kerry would have gotten 65 - 75% of the votes.

What does this mean?

That you're good at making up figures?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 10:00:21 PM »
That you're good at making up figures?

I'm basing it upon Bush's approval rating, then and now.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
I'm basing it upon Bush's approval rating, then and now.

See above.
Thread Killer

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 10:30:45 PM »
Kerry only got votes because these days, liberal=cool, conservative=uncool. There is a large campaign by mtv, vh1, and hollywood to get youth today to vote, AND GUESS WHICH WAY THEY ALL SWING. I can only imagine why only recently mtv and hollywood have made such a emboldened attempt to get kids voting liberal, can you say political influence? The left is trying their damndest to become the premier political party, and bush STILL WON BITCHES. Fuck liberals and their underhanded attempts to ruin this country, and fuck john kerry, he's about as worthless as that idiot ted kennedy. Morons.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 05:32:31 AM »
man that was good. 

i hope kerry actually read it
W

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »
Kerry only got votes because these days, liberal=cool, conservative=uncool. There is a large campaign by mtv, vh1, and hollywood to get youth today to vote, AND GUESS WHICH WAY THEY ALL SWING. I can only imagine why only recently mtv and hollywood have made such a emboldened attempt to get kids voting liberal, can you say political influence? The left is trying their damndest to become the premier political party, and bush STILL WON BITCHES. f**k liberals and their underhanded attempts to ruin this country, and f**k john kerry, he's about as worthless as that idiot ted kennedy. Morons.
YES!!!! MM coming up big.  Despite what everyone said about Bush he still won, with no voter glitches.  Haha.  Bush owned everyone.
Squishy face retard