Author Topic: National Geographic: Conspiracy Moon Landing  (Read 2565 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
National Geographic: Conspiracy Moon Landing
« on: January 19, 2007, 03:30:19 AM »
On the National Geographic Channel Jan24 8pm and 11pm Mountain

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: National Geographic: Conspiracy Moon Landing
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 05:22:39 AM »
will it be a open discussion on the "possibility", or trying to prove it didn't happen?

depending on which way they go i will make my decision on whether to watch it or not
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 05:28:54 AM »
will it be a open discussion on the "possibility", or trying to prove it didn't happen?

depending on which way they go i will make my decision on whether to watch it or not
Most certainly they will open with all the points of conspiracy and then shoot it down by the end.  But I'm not sure... That's what the history channel does, to the history channel, there has never been a conspiracy ever.  Only one time did they air a pro-conspiracy program and they were harshly attacked for doing it.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 05:29:55 AM »
history channel has certainly thrown some pro conspiracy shows/programs on before.
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 05:39:16 AM »

it'll be bulshit and not worth watching..they will pretend to analyse both sides seriously..only to shoot down the conspiracy firmly at the end

..the show will end with a..hey we looked at both sides fairly  and the conspiracy theorists are wrong feel to it
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 05:46:36 AM »

it'll be bulshit and not worth watching..they will pretend to analyse both sides seriously..only to shoot down the conspiracy firmly at the end

..the show will end with a..hey we looked at both sides fairly  and the conspiracy theorists are wrong feel to it

Toxic is exactly right as I also said they'll shoot down conspiracy, but it shows his lack of experience in these matters.  I think it is very important to examine the skeptic's best case, how the hell does one successfully argue a theory unless they listen to the other side... Bah... Of course it's worth watching....  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 05:47:41 AM »
20 min video...starts off topic..but then deals with the topic from min 3 onward..

do watch...much better than the crap you'll see on natty geog..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8373886562155159103&q=mon+landing+fake

there r better vids..but the naysayers seem not to have the attention span for more than 20 mins and then come blab on here without watching the vid first..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 01:55:39 PM »
history channel has certainly thrown some pro conspiracy shows/programs on before.
The only one I am aware of is a JFK one that they got toasted for airing.

Lyndon B. Johnson aides call JFK conspiracy documentary a smear
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,540034490,00.html

Every other conspiracy program that I have seen starts out like it's making a case for conspiracy but ends with a pretty hard shoot down of the conspiracy.  They also ran a program critical of the JFK conspiracy as a result of the bad publicity they got from the pro-conspiracy airing.

There was also a good one one Robert Kennedy but I didn't get to see the ending, I'm guessing they shot that down but I don't know for sure.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
So did anyone watch this?  It was pretty good, brought up some good points often left out of the debate like how did the lazer experiment get set up on the moon if we didn't put it there? they still calculate the distance to the moon by shooting a lazer at the reflector.