Author Topic: Tox vs. Bez Thread  (Read 3659 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Tox vs. Bez Thread
« on: January 19, 2007, 05:50:23 AM »
his is the difference between Tox and Me... I think you should watch both... He only wants his opinion heard.... ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: National Geographic: Conspiracy Moon Landing
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 05:55:54 AM »
ok..i'll watch it also..

and then yall can come tell me i ws right all along.. :-\

and u feel like me..but you r being diplomatic...and thats fine also..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:01:37 AM »
ok..i'll watch it also..

and then yall can come tell me i ws right all along.. :-\
No you bonehead, you will know the best case put forward by the opposition... really what the hell is wrong with you?  I have always done this and it has always proved fruitful in active debate knowing what the opposition is best armed with... Even if one has keep up with all arguments to a debate it is always important to review newly released material on the subject.  Come on, you cannot be this naive... Take a debate class if you register in the spring...  All this will become common operation procedure for winning a debate.  But by all means, don't watch it, I don't care, I only posted it for those interested in the debate...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 06:11:16 AM »
... really what the hell is wrong with you? 

one can be in a state of "being persuaded" for only so long...

the social mores  of political correctness  will dictate that you are in this process of being persuaded indefinately..

you r neither here..not there..

sometimes..its ok to point your middle finger up and say...no..no more running around in circles..

NASA = Never A Straight Answer....simple..

i've chosen a side..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 06:28:00 AM »

the social mores  of political correctness  will dictate that you are in this process of being persuaded indefinately..

sometimes..its ok to point your middle finger up and say...no..no more running around in circles..

i've chosen a side..
Oh man, that has got to be the most cocked up reply I've ever read, you are truly and idiot... ::) You do what you gotta do, but don't get in my shit for posting newly released main stream documentaries on a subject.  It's just foolish not to know the angle a huge viewing audience will receive...  I think you know I'm right but are just hell bent on continuing the feud in political. ::)  No wonder you fall for some of the stupidest shit to ever be put on the net.  You're something of a liar too.  You proclaimed to have been studying the illuminati for years then you posted in shock  :o at a documentary that covered the basics in symbolism of the illuminati.  For anyone studying this for less than a year, these things would have been introductory...   ::)  Go away littleman, you are no match for any real truthseeker...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 06:50:05 AM »
Oh man, that has got to be the most cocked up reply I've ever read, you are truly and idiot... ::) You do what you gotta do, but don't get in my shit for posting newly released main stream documentaries on a subject. ...  I think you know I'm right but are just hell bent on continuing the feud in political. ::)  No wonder you fall for some of the stupidest shit to ever be put on the net.  You're something of a liar too.  You proclaimed to have been studying the illuminati for years then you posted in shock  :o at a documentary that covered the basics in symbolism of the illuminati.  For anyone studying this for less than a year, these things would have been introductory...   ::) 

illuminati....majestic 13..whateva...yes i have been...it actually started a while back with cherles berlitzs book bermuda triangle..

Go away littleman, you are no match for any real truthseeker...

the truth seeker..ooooooyou have the power of greyskull behind you?

It's just foolish not to know the angle a huge viewing audience will receive

its gonna be a rehash of similar type of programmes we have all seen many many times..you and i already know the angle..

look man..only hedgie can pull of that "i'm unbiased from all angles" personna..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 07:12:21 AM »
its gonna be a rehash of similar type of programmes we have all seen many many times..you and i already know the angle..

look man..only hedgie can pull of that "i'm unbiased from all angles" personna..

How the hell would you know if you're opposed to viewing anything that you don't agree with ::)  Keep diggin your hole deeper noob... and you are a noob to CT... a noob and an amature...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 07:13:33 AM »
How the hell would you know if you're opposed to viewing anything that you don't agree with ::)  Keep diggin your hole deeper noob... and you are a noob to CT... a noob and an amature...

lol..its pathetic how easy it is for me to make u start chewing at the bit  ;D

and i wasn't even trying  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 07:15:08 AM »
lol..its pathetic how easy it is for me to make u start chewing at the bit  ;D

and i wasn't even trying  :-\
now I have no clue what you're talking about... You're admitting to goating me... If you go up a few posts I noted that ;) Nice try 8)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 07:16:47 AM »
ok fine..your view of things is the only one thats right and anyone opposed to it is an idiot..

that sums it up right?
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 07:18:52 AM »
ok fine..your view of things is the only one thats right and anyone opposed to it is an idiot..

that sums it up right?
That sums up what you think... again you're just tyring to goat me now by accusing me of what I just accused you of in this thread... I'm supposed to come unglued now... I'm not an internet noob idiot... ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 07:21:14 AM »
That sums up what you think...

scroll up and read..

i said what MY beliefs were...and thats THAT...

i presented my evidence....and said i believe what i do and wont watch the show..

you r the one all of a sudden getting your pannies in a bunch..i didn't ask you to or force you to believe anything  :-\

scroll up and read..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 07:26:49 AM »
scroll up and read..

i said what MY beliefs were...and thats THAT...

i presented my evidence....and said i believe what i do and wont watch the show..

you r the one all of a sudden getting your pannies in a bunch..i didn't ask you to or force you to believe anything  :-\

scroll up and read..
You scroll up and read ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 07:29:58 AM »
Berserker
Getbig V

"uhh!!! You cursed :-( " -- BeachBum

« Reply #12 on: Today at 06:28:00 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ToxicAvenger! on Today at 06:11:16 AM

i've chosen a side..

Oh man, that has got to be the most cocked up reply I've ever read, you are truly and idiot...  You do what you gotta do, but don't get in my shit for posting newly released main stream documentaries on a subject.  It's just foolish not to know the angle a huge viewing audience will receive...  I think you know I'm right but are just hell bent on continuing the feud in political.   No wonder you fall for some of the stupidest shit to ever be put on the net.  You're something of a liar too.  You proclaimed to have been studying the illuminati for years then you posted in shock   at a documentary that covered the basics in symbolism of the illuminati.  For anyone studying this for less than a year, these things would have been introductory...     Go away littleman, you are no match for any real truthseeker...

what part of i've chosen a side did you not understand?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 07:42:17 AM »
On the National Geographic Channel Jan24 8pm and 11pm Mountain

exactly who is melting?  ;D
ahh you del the whole "look everyone tox is melting speech" ..owell..i captured a part of it..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
his is the difference between Tox and Me... I think you should watch both... He only wants his opinion heard.... ::)

i said I"M not gonna watch it...i never said you shouldn't..

yeesh how many times you r gonna change the title of this thread?..

everytime i reply?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
i said I"M not gonna watch it...i never said you shouldn't..

yeesh how many times you r gonna change the title of this thread?..

everytime i reply?  :-\
I split the topic twit and if you want to have back and forth nonsense posts trying to get me to meltdown I'll split them and create a permanent Tox vs. Bez thread but If you think I'm going to let you hijack and destroy people's threads, you're dead wrong...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Tox vs. Bez Thread
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 07:38:20 PM »
On the National Geographic Channel Jan24 8pm and 11pm Mountain

you have taken this and another statement out and put it back in about 20 times now  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Tox vs. Bez Thread
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »
Toxic is exactly right as I also said they'll shoot down conspiracy, but it shows his lack of experience in these matters.  I think it is very important to examine the skeptic's best case, how the hell does one successfully argue a theory unless they listen to the other side... Bah... Of course it's worth watching....  ::)

bez..i gave u a chance..u lost my respect..

NOT cause me thinks u r a bad person

cause u r soooo fucking insecure about what ever race you really r..

that REALLY rubs me the wrong way..

ciao..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I split the topic twit and if you want to have back and forth nonsense posts trying to get me to meltdown I'll split them and create a permanent Tox vs. Bez thread but If you think I'm going to let you hijack and destroy people's threads, you're dead wrong...

me?  hijack..lol...bez ...please..  ::)

lol...

i'll let this b..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Tox vs. Bez Thread
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 08:55:53 PM »
bez..i gave u a chance..u lost my respect..

NOT cause me thinks u r a bad person

cause u r soooo fucking insecure about what ever race you really r..

that REALLY rubs me the wrong way..

ciao..
I'm not ashamed of being of Amerindian, African, and Spanish descent.  CHAVEZ BABY!!!! :-*  Stop rubbing yourself :-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Tox vs. Bez Thread
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »
you have taken this and another statement out and put it back in about 20 times now  :-\
nice lie... The only thing I did was Glow and Bold it... ;)