Author Topic: Which Getbigger's (Pro's excluded) do you admire most?  (Read 3328 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Which Getbigger's (Pro's excluded) do you admire most?
« on: January 19, 2007, 12:06:51 PM »
I think both myseone and mesomorph have great physiques. I think daddywaddy's aint bad tho he seems dead narrow or funny shape or summat tho overall not bad.

Who you guys think.

Also onlyme at 300lbs back in the day would have been great to have just to see what its like to be that size and strength.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Which Getbigger's (Pro's excluded) do you admire most?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 12:15:01 PM »
I think both myseone and mesomorph have great physiques. I think daddywaddy's aint bad tho he seems dead narrow or funny shape or summat tho overall not bad.

Who you guys think.

Also onlyme at 300lbs back in the day would have been great to have just to see what its like to be that size and strength.

Which Getbiggers' WHAT do we admire most? The physique? If so, I'd say Mindspin, Matt T, Groink and STella.

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »
Which Getbiggers' WHAT do we admire most? The physique? If so, I'd say Mindspin, Matt T, Groink and STella.

Groink has shown only his arm at 30% body fat  :-\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:18:13 PM »
I think while a lot of guys have great physiques i wouldnt choose them over mine despte them being far more developed, mainly cos i think size with a decent build is much more impressive. just my opinion.

The Heckler

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 12:20:56 PM »
I think while a lot of guys have great physiques i wouldnt choose them over mine despte them being far more developed, mainly cos i think size with a decent build is much more impressive. just my opinion.

translation: I created this thread to get pats on the back about how much people admire me  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 12:37:12 PM »

Let me ask you something - do you ever realise you're talking to a guy about his bodyfat levels? If this was a forum for teenage girls who're all trying to look like their idol be it the Olsen twins or Posh Beckham or whoever and as part of emulating the same, all try to outdo one another in the degree of Anorexia, calling them 'fat' would be a devastating flame.

Groink is huge and muscular and is a monster, who's natural to boot. He may not be as lean as a bodybuilder on stage, but why should he? He's not competing and like most, if not all men (I'm talking real men) he's happy to stay around 15% bodyfat just so he can focus on being huge and strong. Even someone with your limited mental capacity should realise that if he wanted to diet down and get lean enough to compete, he could do so without any problems (and blow you away). To put it simply, gaining muscle/size is the hard part; dieting is the 'easy' part (as in you can do it for sure, unlike building muscle, which isn't a guaranteed thing).

What I'm trying to say is that the next time you call Groink or me 'fat', just bear in mind that it has the same impact on us as Toxic Avenger's physique would have had on Ronnie Coleman's if he'd competed in the 2003 Mr Olympia. Trust me when I say this, but if I was one of the Olsen twins who was going through Anorexia and trying to get as skinny as I could get, someone calling me fat would devastate me. You calling the real me or Groink fat bothers us less than whose cock you're sucking at the moment. Hope this puts the issue to rest once and for all :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »

Translation: I'm pissed he didn't mention me.

The Heckler

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »
Let me ask you something - do you ever realise you're talking to a guy about his bodyfat levels? If this was a forum for teenage girls who're all trying to look like their idol be it the Olsen twins or Posh Beckham or whoever and as part of emulating the same, all try to outdo one another in the degree of Anorexia, calling them 'fat' would be a devastating flame.

Um, do you realize that we're all posting on a BODYBUILDING site?  Last time I checked, winning as a bodybuilder had MUCH to do with getting to a very low bodyfat percentage.   ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 01:00:20 PM »

Groink is huge and muscular and is a monster, who's natural to boot. He may not be as lean as a bodybuilder on stage, but why should he? He's not competing and like most, if not all men (I'm talking real men) he's happy to stay around 15% bodyfat just so he can focus on being huge and strong. Even someone with your limited mental capacity should realise that if he wanted to diet down and get lean enough to compete, he could do so without any problems (and blow you away). To put it simply, gaining muscle/size is the hard part; dieting is the 'easy' part (as in you can do it for sure, unlike building muscle, which isn't a guaranteed thing).

What I'm trying to say is that the next time you call Groink or me 'fat', just bear in mind that it has the same impact on us as Toxic Avenger's physique would have had on Ronnie Coleman's if he'd competed in the 2003 Mr Olympia. Trust me when I say this, but if I was one of the Olsen twins who was going through Anorexia and trying to get as skinny as I could get, someone calling me fat would devastate me. You calling the real me or Groink fat bothers us less than whose cock you're sucking at the moment. Hope this puts the issue to rest once and for all :)

A-FVCKIN -MEN Kiwi.

The funny thing is Adonis calls me fat when he isn't even that much leaner than I am. I'm right about where you said, 15% give or take

Dildo-breath would like us all to think he's sub 5% but he's fvcking dreaming. He's around 10% in his pics and the ridiculous light accentuates his very limited muscularity.

Regardless I'd rather be ME, a big, strong guy who peope call "huge" on a daily basis.

Tell me Adonis when the last time someone told you " Bullshit,it's Impossible to get that big without juice." when you told them you were natural?

That's right.......NEVER

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 01:00:29 PM »
Um, do you realize that we're all posting on a BODYBUILDING site?  Last time I checked, winning as a bodybuilder had MUCH to do with getting to a very low bodyfat percentage.   ::)

So going by your logic, one may only post when one's condition is comparable to that of a bodybuilder onstage? If that was the case, the whole of Getbig would just have you Turd Adonis and Mike Lubevilla posting and something tells me that the first thread they'd make would be one in which they both say that legs are overrated, as is facial beauty hahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »

Who you guys think.

i agree about Keith, it would have been an honor to train with someone so strong.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 01:02:07 PM »

Yeah I think actually having muscle is kind of important too, so your'e halfway there, skinny.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 01:02:44 PM »
So going by your logic, one may only post when one's condition is comparable to that of a bodybuilder onstage? If that was the case, the whole of Getbig would just have you Turd Adonis and Mike Lubevilla posting and something tells me that the first thread they'd make would be one in which they both say that legs are overrated, as is facial beauty hahahahaha

ahaahhaaaaaaa, amen to that!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 01:04:16 PM »

hahahahaha, absolutely, you and Groink are big as a house, the only "guys" who talk about low bodyfat are little bitches who couldn't lift their way out of a wet paper sack.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 01:05:14 PM »
I don't "admire" ANY of you mofo.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 01:06:10 PM »
BIG G MAN

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »
hahahahaha, absolutely, you and Groink are big as a house, the only "guys" who talk about low bodyfat are little bitches who couldn't lift their way out of a wet paper sack.

Leave it to Sarcasm to cut right through the bullshit and nail it.

The Heckler

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 01:13:25 PM »
Leave it to Sarcasm to cut right through the bullshit and nail it.

You do know that Sarcasm is an esteemed member of Team Adonis, don't you?  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 01:17:03 PM »

Now I really have to ask you - you are kidding me when you say you aren't a pre-pubescent girl, aren't you? You sure as hell sound and act like one - "are you on my side?", "you're fat" etc ;D

That being said, I'll stop being mean to you. I get the feeling you won't let me play with your Barbie tea-set if I don't ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 01:17:39 PM »

YES......And and even he just owned the shit out of you.

Which is kind of freaky if you subscribe to the "T/A is Sarcasm" school of thought.

The Heckler

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »
YES......And and even he just owned the shit out of you.

He did not just own me.  Sarcasm is a great friend.  I shall let him speak on this now in this thread...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 01:23:00 PM »
He did not just own me.  Sarcasm is a great friend.  I shall let him speak on this now in this thread...

Er, Sarcasm just spoke - he called you a little bitch and said you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack. Even though that's only 2 sentences, I'd say he's spoken volumes and just torn you a new one ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »

He's sure not referring to Kiwi and I when he posted this:
the only "guys" who talk about low bodyfat are little bitches who couldn't lift their way out of a wet paper sack.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 01:26:49 PM »
Heckler, I was hoping you wouldn't be TomR or Adonis cause I was starting to like you (as in your posts), but now I'm no longer convinced you aren't one of those guys :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 01:31:44 PM »
Heckler, I was hoping you wouldn't be TomR or Adonis cause I was starting to like you (as in your posts), but now I'm no longer convinced you aren't one of those guys :-\

I want to like Adonis too.

Unfortunately he is a jealous turd who takes shots at me because i destroy him. If he would just give credit where it is due and accept the fact that I am great, we would get along fine ;D