Author Topic: pct ?  (Read 1287 times)

lbh

• Getbig I
pct ?
« on: January 19, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
getting ready for first cycle.  been doing as much research as can.  have everything together and planned what i'll be doing and for how long.  as i get closer i realized i am missing some administering info.  am using hcg at 500 iu for ten days starting day after last shot along with 22mg nolvadex.  will take hcg sub Q.  the box i have is 10000iu.  one vial powder and one sterile water.  i'm assuming i mix the full water content into the powder to get the 10000iu.  I've read that 1 unit on the pin is 500 iu.  this is part that scares me.  overdoing hcg has pretty nasty sides. I wasnt sure if there was different potencies as is with test.  any input on drawing the correct amount of hcg would be appreciated.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: pct ?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 05:23:53 PM »
what is your cycle that you think you need all that for pct?

lbh

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
test only. 400mg prop/wk 10 weeks.  light cycle.  thought it was light pct also. have been wrong before.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 07:24:52 PM »
no need for pct with that. and why are you using a short acting test for your cycle?why not use test E instead or prop?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 08:05:43 PM »
A simple run of nolva at the end will suffice:
wk 1 40mg/ed
wk 2 30mg/ed
wk 3 20mg/ed

As for the HCG, it will not hurt anyting if you use it, your decision...either use it now or save it for next time. Also, on mixing it, you said you have 10,000iu and 1 water...how much water? 1ml 2ml 10ml?

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 06:53:13 AM »
getting ready for first cycle.  been doing as much research as can.  have everything together and planned what i'll be doing and for how long.  as i get closer i realized i am missing some administering info.  am using hcg at 500 iu for ten days starting day after last shot along with 22mg nolvadex.  will take hcg sub Q.  the box i have is 10000iu.  one vial powder and one sterile water.  i'm assuming i mix the full water content into the powder to get the 10000iu.  I've read that 1 unit on the pin is 500 iu.  this is part that scares me.  overdoing hcg has pretty nasty sides. I wasnt sure if there was different potencies as is with test.  any input on drawing the correct amount of hcg would be appreciated.
Bump
give in to the darkside

lbh

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 08:04:15 PM »
if i dont need it i can save it.  i got the prop from a friend who thought he would be huge by using gear and quit in disgust when he didnt get any gains.  his diet and training both suck for a natural let alone on gear.  so i got a free bee.  got the test, only enough for 5 weeks originaly, but convinced him to get me enough for 10 weeks.  he got it through a doc.  also came with the volva and two 10000iu hcg.  any way  the water vial doesnt seem to have a volume printed on it but appears to be a full vial.  comparable to the unopened test vial.  appreciate the help trying to learn all i can before starting.  been researching since x-mas, prob keep poking around this and other sites learning what can till mid-end feb.  test expires in may.  if that really a big deal

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »
A simple run of nolva at the end will suffice:
wk 1 40mg/ed
wk 2 30mg/ed
wk 3 20mg/ed

so, my guess is that I could also go along with this particular PCT considering the fact I've been taking test.E since the start of November(my first cycle, got 2 more weeks to go)?????

thanx

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 05:31:25 PM »
so, my guess is that I could also go along with this particular PCT considering the fact I've been taking test.E since the start of November(my first cycle, got 2 more weeks to go)?????

thanx
Yes, that will be fine.

lbh

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
thanks.  i read your thread for starters.  tried to model after that.  had to drop to 400mg wk to make it last 10 weeks.  your suggested pct had clomid and nolvadex.  i had hcg and nolvadex so i substituted.  learned a little from another forum on hcg.  they used the nolvadex and hcg but started day after last shot.  since test prop is short ester i went with that instead of your two weeks.  of course your last reply simplifies things even more.  thanks for your help.  ive read as much of you stuff as i could.  you are never busting peoples balls and always seem sincere to help.  I thank you!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »
Can you go overboard on PCT?

For someone using 4-500/week  test c for 10-12 weeks, would using Nolva, Clomid, and HCG be overboard or just a waste of cash.

If they have everything already should they just wait till a heavier cycle to use the clomid and hcg?

It's Hip to be Square!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 04:09:06 AM »
Can you go overboard on PCT?

For someone using 4-500/week  test c for 10-12 weeks, would using Nolva, Clomid, and HCG be overboard or just a waste of cash.

If they have everything already should they just wait till a heavier cycle to use the clomid and hcg?

Forget the clomid.  You will not need it just use nolvadex and HCG