Author Topic: Conspiracy theory - Iraq and China  (Read 5577 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Conspiracy theory - Iraq and China
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »
Taking it via force gives us long-term control of the world's most sought after resource. It also helps us to control the growth of India and China.

Bruce doesn't understand that Sadaam was under no obligation to sell his mortal enemies the US, his oil at market value.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »
Bruce doesn't understand that Sadaam was under no obligation to sell his mortal enemies the US, his oil at market value.

The man still thinks we're in Iraq for a humanitarian cause, so let's cut him some slack while he catches up on things.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 01:10:49 PM »
The man still thinks we're in Iraq for a humanitarian cause, so let's cut him some slack while he catches up on things.

Ah yes.  We're losing men so they can enjoy the right to war with each other.  Sweet.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 03:07:51 AM »
Well I can't believe no one called me crazy, and some of you have said this stuff before.  Bruce seemed to think I was a little paranoid, perhaps...

If this is really going on - the Iraq/Middle East takeover is the USA's only solution to the Chinese juggernaught - then god help us when China gets worried the US might succeed.  I really hope none of this is true and that we're all just loony.  Otherwise, this is WW3 happening right now and it's gonna get a lot uglier. 

"Hang on to your butts."

MKD

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 09:42:43 PM »
The US needs a strong China-- or at least the perception thet China is a world power.  The US still views the world in terms of diplomatic and military power.  I think most countries (EU, China, India, etc) view the world in terms of economic power and then diplomatic. 

China & Russia are very concerned about US influence in the Middle East, but they are smart and stay out of the region as we blunder along.
strong mind, strong body