Author Topic: More racism from ronnie coleman??  (Read 4444 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: More racism from ronnie coleman??
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 10:04:37 AM »
Negroes are the one working to SEGREGATE themselves and create this notion that 'they' are on an island all by themselves and 'they' are seperate from everyone els. Then they whine and cry when they are treated like they are 'seperate'.

You've just brilliantly summed up the "race issue" in America in two sentences.

If the blacks want to end "racism", they need to quit trying to be "African-Americans" and become Americans!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »
No it could not.

I see negroes with shirts/hats like that all the time. Negroes are the one working to SEGREGATE themselves and create this notion that 'they' are on an island all by themselves and 'they' are seperate from everyone els. Then they whine and cry when they are treated like they are 'seperate'.

Seriously...let Jay wear a 'Positive White Guy' shirt. I bet all the negroes have a under breath remark about it.

I never knew a sterotype or STEADY and consistent observation of higher income and highly successful black men -vs-anyone who is half Mexican such as myself.

Any higher income Mexican dude I ever witnessed by sterotype has them a HOT spanish/latina wife or girlfriend...on the side.

Black man? Let's go over the formula again shall we?

Black+Success+Money ='s...white bitch.
How dare you bring a white girl in mah house boy...

If the blacks want to end "racism", they need to quit trying to be "African-Americans" and become Americans!
Yep.  I'd agree with that.
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
No it could not.

I see negroes with shirts/hats like that all the time. Negroes are the one working to SEGREGATE themselves and create this notion that 'they' are on an island all by themselves and 'they' are seperate from everyone els. Then they whine and cry when they are treated like they are 'seperate'.

Seriously...let Jay wear a 'Positive White Guy' shirt. I bet all the negroes have a under breath remark about it.

I never knew a sterotype or STEADY and consistent observation of higher income and highly successful black men -vs-anyone who is half Mexican such as myself.

Any higher income Mexican dude I ever witnessed by sterotype has them a HOT spanish/latina wife or girlfriend...on the side.

Well,  like groups Positive Black Men Coalition or 100 Black Men are groups that go against the negative stereotypes of black men. Hence the names. These groups offer positive role models, mentorships and direction and stability in their communities. One can't call themselves Negative Ni***s with Atitudes and expect the same results.

As far as segregating. In high school there was the black table (or those who like Hip-Hop), the Asian table, the Goth table, The Spanish Descent table (PR, Mex, Colum, Phili) The Jock table, etc. The  i used to sit at the black table, then I went to the mixed table (everybody). People like to associate with others that they have in common. Segregation like that is common.

And the higher income Mex around my area that I have seen (MD) have blonde bimbo chicks on their arms.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »

A hot blonde is the ULTIMATE symbol of success among minority men. Bottom line.

Same with me in highschool...but cafeteria tables were seperate by neighborhood and old grammar schools.

How bout if negroes just quit it with THEM being 'african Americans' and just be Americans like The GREAT Goatboy said.

Do negores NOT understand that the richest 'blacks' live IN AMERICA? Do they not get that real Africans in Africa laugh at and look down on and find blacks in America a disgrace and laughing stock?

Do they NOT get if they went 'back home' to visit the would be treated like BIGGER blacks THERE than over HERE?

Bunch of dumb mthrfkers!
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 10:21:08 AM »
And the higher income Mex around my area that I have seen (MD) have blonde bimbo chicks on their arms.

Maybe because there aren't that many (relatively speaking) Mexicans in MD?  In Houston where I live, there are many well-off people of Mexican decent (some whose families have lived in the area since it was Mexico), and most of them have Hispanic wives, not blonde bimbos.

The "blonde wife" thing is mostly a Black phenomenon.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 10:29:53 AM »
Maybe because there aren't that many (relatively speaking) Mexicans in MD?  In Houston where I live, there are many well-off people of Mexican decent (some whose families have lived in the area since it was Mexico), and most of them have Hispanic wives, not blonde bimbos.

Yup! Barry Bonds, Michael Jordan is divorced now by his HALF WHITE wife for...cheating with white women.

Cormier across the board. One more time, shall we?

Black Man. Money+Power+Success='s WHITE BITCH and bitter depressed angry 'strong sista' at home.
?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »

now that his a good!!!

Now if you look at evens we saw, who's the first peoples (when there is a riot, or disaster''new orleans'' anything, if they get the chance) to kill, break, steal, rob, you name it!!!) ........ and everybody in the world look at them on tv saying look at those ni**as fuckin' up everything, i did, so everyone else around me (black included) ............ and then they cry at racism........ fu*k you!!!

i'm not sayin' 100%, but most of them!!!
are you delusional?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 10:35:14 AM »

Great POST!

Exactly! Then at disaster they rob, kill and rape eachother...water up to their necks and they're running with DVD's and stereo's. Hahahahahaha!

Then they blame the white man for not taking the warnign seriously when a WHITE GUY gave Mayor Nardin(black) the warning to evacuate NOW and he ignored it!

Probably out romancing his WHITE MISTRESS!

...while his angry, bitter and depressed 'strong sista' is at home.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 10:37:34 AM »
Great POST!

Exactly! Then at disaster they rob, kill and rape eachother...water up to their necks and they're running with DVD's and stereo's. Hahahahahaha!

Then they blame the white man for not taking the warnign seriously when a WHITE GUY gave Mayor Nardin(black) the warning to evacuate NOW and he ignored it!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 10:40:18 AM »

Hahahahahaha!

Some silly negores even started saying that BUSH had a scientist build a 'machine' that causes 'HURRICANES' to send one to New Orleans.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

It was that self-righteous Uncle Tom like Mayor Nardin who can't get enough of white women who dropped the ball there.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 10:45:37 AM »

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »

and then look at rodney king's beating by the cops ''i have to agree here, it's not right and human being should be treated that way''

but........... what hapen next, the when nuts like it's the end of the world, killing (i remember the trucker who got beat like hell ''the guy was just passing there had nothing to do whit what ever'' and others) burning   down a city ( the one they live in, go figure? ), rob again (perfect timing) you name it...... and the call again for racism............. retarded 100%
are you delusional?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »
Great POST!

Probably out romancing his WHITE MISTRESS!

...while his angry, bitter and depressed 'strong sista' is at home.
Hahahaha.  So true.  I never understood why the voodoo women didn't see how big this storm was gonna be.  They had the warning and still didn't leave, tough shit for them.
Squishy face retard

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »
Just saw this pic in another thread... wonder what would happen if I wore a shirt saying 'Strong White Man' I'd probably get mobbed! you be the judge.

Ronnie is Christian If you ever see or go  to an evagelist congregation you'll see that they all call brothers one to another no matter your race that shirt it's just a funny idea and nothing more ........It's obvious you can't get racism out of your potato head, therefore everything u see is balck vs. white.

Wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2007, 11:07:26 AM »

What i don't get its that in the movies all the black action heroes all and up with a hot latina chick instead of a black one? why?

Woooooooshhhhhhhhhh???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »
Maybe he's just saying he's the "strong brother"....the t-shirt was a gift from his younger weaker brother.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2007, 11:23:25 AM »
If a WHITE MAN worse a shirt or hat that said...'Positive WHITE Man' or 'Strong Caucasian Dude!' he would be dubbed a 'Aryan Nazi Supremecy' or something.

Why is it when a blackman makes over 100k/year he GOTS to be gittin picture with WHITE WOMEN? When a black man makes 6 figures a year he has a WHITE mistress while his battered and bitter 'strong black woman sista' is at home depressed and drowing outher sorrows by shopping/drinking.

Same ol story here...black+success='s WHITE BITCH!

The answer to the original question is the one Malcom X stated after JFK's assassination:  "Chickens Have Come Home To Roost!"

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2007, 02:34:52 PM »
Ronnie: Just another couple of white bimbos
I am a mini beast

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »
No it could not.

word.
-

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »
FWIW, I believe this shit about "brothas" and "sistas" got old... some what? 30 years ago?

Trying to build some kind of "African-American" identity is just bullshit, just like with all other "ethnicities" in the US, BTW.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, you people are Americans FFS.

Not "Italians". Not "Swedes" (hello Bethany !!!). Not "African" (HELLO Ronnie!!).

There ain't no way that the segregation will ever stop if the suppressed minority isn't working towards integration.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 02:05:27 PM »
Coleman would get on well with the killer Bertil Fox. He was another racist.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2007, 02:47:19 PM »
By the way, that is one ugly fvcking shirt. regardless of what it says.

Two of the other races that are guilty of separatism are the guineas and the micks.

"Yo, I'm Italtian!!!"      "Kiss me I'm Irish!!!"   Who fvcking cares.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »
By the way, that is one ugly fvcking shirt. regardless of what it says.

Two of the other races that are guilty of separatism are the guineas and the micks.

"Yo, I'm Italtian!!!"      "Kiss me I'm Irish!!!"   Who fvcking cares.
I've never seen the Italian shirt.
Squishy face retard

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2007, 02:54:19 PM »
I've never seen the Italian shirt.

Shadduppa yo face ! 

was big 20 years ago on a t shirt

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »
Shadduppa yo face ! 

was big 20 years ago on a t shirt

100% Italian

Iatlian Stallion.  like i said, hooray for you....please go die now.