Author Topic: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!  (Read 12783 times)

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!
« on: January 20, 2007, 08:43:26 AM »
what do you titties think?
240 at 10 bf.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ronnie would kick the motherliving crap out of most 43 year old American males.

Would he bode well against a trained UFC guy?  Probably not.  He'd gas.  But most white collar douchebags would also gas quickly, and Ronnie would still have a cardio base, the ability to deadlift the guy and 2 of his friends, and a 150 pound LBM advantage to knock the wind out of whoever he ends up on the ground with

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
what do you titties think?

Only against mexicans, middle easterners or asians.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I think Ronnie is not strong for UFC or Pride.

But,on the street fight,YES.
He was a police officer and meet that kind of situation frequently plus i read an article of Flex mag about a case which indicate this truth .

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Ronnie would lose more than he would win.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Only against mexicans, middle easterners or asians.
Dont underestimate asians!
Fujita beat up Sapp.
Sakuraba beat Gracies.

These 2 can kill ronnie easily.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Some of these  Ronnie threads are getting ridiculous. But yes as a former police officer and being such a strong guy I think Ronnie would definitely not be an easy win.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I don't think it's so much about Ronnie winning as the person fighting would need to do enough to hurt a guy that big.
$

youandme

• Getbig V
ronnie's a racist cop discuss................. ......

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
ronnie's a racist cop discuss................. ......

I don't think Ronnie is racist at all. I am sure everyone on this board has made a questionable comment about another race or religion. Does that make everyone here racist? No

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Ronnie is 5 9" at best.  A tall guy with decent size would have reach and speed advantage.

youandme

• Getbig V
I don't think Ronnie is racist at all. I am sure everyone on this board has made a questionable comment about another race or religion. Does that make everyone here racist? No Yes

So if I say shut up " black boy" then that is just a questionable comment? I don't think so. I'd be getting hammered and labeled as a racist.  :-*

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
It is a questionable comment because you chose to add in "Black boy" but that does not necessarily mean you are a racist. Now if you say "I hate Black people" or "White men are superior to Blacks" that is more on the lines of a racist comment.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
It is a questionable comment because you chose to add in "Black boy" but that does not necessarily mean you are a racist. Now if you say "I hate Black people" or "White men are superior to Blacks" that is more on the lines of a racist comment.

actually there is a clothing line called 'white boy'

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Ronnie is 5 9" at best.  A tall guy with decent size would have reach and speed advantage.
ronnie IS  5'11" at least. I stood next tro him and i'm 5'11".

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Dont underestimate asians!
Fujita beat up Sapp.
Sakuraba beat Gracies.

These 2 can kill ronnie easily.

There are always exceptions to the rule.  Like for example, some blacks get into a legit college.  Not a "traditional black college."

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
There are always exceptions to the rule.  Like for example, some blacks get into a legit college.  Not a "traditional black college."
Sorry Look at PRIDE. Many japanese are good.

youandme

• Getbig V
actually there is a clothing line called 'white boy'

so do you want to start a line called 'black boy' I'm sure it would do pretty good.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
so do you want to start a line called 'black boy' I'm sure it would do pretty good.

no, i'm gonna start "uncle tom wear".

dizzleman06

• Getbig III

your an idiot he is 5'11" if not 6 foot, plus with as strong as he is, he would destroy anybody under 260.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V

It's already here....FUBU

youandme

• Getbig V
It's already here....FUBU
haha, Damm it your right, I coulda made a fortune.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
your an idiot he is 5'11" if not 6 foot, plus with as strong as he is, he would destroy anybody under 260.

haha why don't you go jerk off to one of the ronnie coleman posters taped to your bedroom wall at mommy's house.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Sorry Look at PRIDE. Many japanese are good.

And the majority of them fight mw or lower. Sakuraba is a tiny 190. Fujita, TK, Yoshida, Nakamura and a few others are the only big asians I can think of. But I would probably take them in a fight against Ronnie.

Mr. Intenseone

Ronnie would still have a cardio base

Ronnie couldn't last a round with his conditioning, this pic was taken after a posing routein, could you imagine if he had to run around an octagon!