Author Topic: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!  (Read 12836 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
I know who Fedor is.  He's a filthy Soviet Communist who hates America.  I dont' care for his pro rasslin'.  Tom Sylvia would whoop his ass because he's American and fights for the UFC.  The UFC is the major leagues and PrideFC is the minor leagues.  Also, UFC is better because they're American and not some filthy Japanese whore like PrideFC.

BTW, Ronnie would pwn Tom Sylvia and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria too.

Hahaha, nice troll job, your out of your mind. Sylvia is a scrub compared to Fedor. Pride talent is above and beyond anything UFC can produce. If this werent the case then Anderson Silva wouldnt have walked in and taken the title without breaking a sweat from Rich Franklin. Communist or not hes the greatest fighter in MMA history. Find a plug to stop the shit thats flowing from your mouth.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Ronnie would never beat fedor...

but he can easily user fedor to do military presses for reps!!!!! (i think he could even break fedor in half and do side laterals with each half in one hand!!!!! Probably 12 to 15 reps i presume...
!

theonlyone

Fedor once said he wouldn't have a problem to beat the shit out of any bodybuilder or strongman.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Fair enough...yes in the weight room and when it came to physically breaking bodies in half coleman would dominate, lol.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
LoL. You are all pathetic.  Ronnie is so much bigger than Fedor, it's impossible for him to lose.  Plus, Ronnie was a cop.  The dude probably knows S.A.F.T.A. What does Fedor know?  Gay sambo? LoL!

Fedor is the main course, but Bernard Hopkins and BJ Penn are the appetizers.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
fedor DOES look like a bag of shit, but he is proof that fighting has little to do with appearance.

having said that ronnie would kill fedor very quickly

with his service firearm.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Fighting and bodybuilding are two different worlds. Never confuse the two. I've seen 160lb guys knock the shit out of 250lb bouncers that thought they were tough. Mind you, i've also seen guys that bodybuild that are also trained accomplished fighters.

PB

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The TUF retards posting this thread are hilarious.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Fighting and bodybuilding are two different worlds. Never confuse the two. I've seen 160lb guys knock the shit out of 250lb bouncers that thought they were tough. Mind you, i've also seen guys that bodybuild that are also trained accomplished fighters.

PB
a 160lb. guy could never hurt me.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
LoL. You are all pathetic.  Ronnie is so much bigger than Fedor, it's impossible for him to lose.  Plus, Ronnie was a cop.  The dude probably knows S.A.F.T.A. What does Fedor know?  Gay sambo? LoL!

Fedor is the main course, but Bernard Hopkins and BJ Penn are the appetizers.

Fedor would beat him so bad you would cry for Ronnie.

He would not even wait for to gas just destroy him

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
can Ronnie even touch his hands together anymore?  I think flexibility would play a small role...imagine him trying to run somebody down...swinging each leg around the side of his hip like a toddler.

Are you really that dumb?  Ronnie can actually do a decent split at 300lbs.  Yeah, he doesn't have any flexibility.... ::)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fedor once said he wouldn't have a problem to beat the shit out of any bodybuilder or strongman.

so far, fedor wouldnt or hasnt had a problem against anyone. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
a 160lb. guy could never hurt me.
I bet your buddy Sevestase could  ;D With his monster physique...

PB

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I bet your buddy Sevestase could  ;D With his monster physique...

PB
hahahaha, i'd bitch slap him.

theonlyone

so far, fedor wouldnt or hasnt had a problem against anyone. 
That is exactly what Feodor has actually said

Q: If you imagine a hypothetical fight with a fighter who has not trained but is extremely strong, for example, a strongman competition winner, would he be able to overpower you?

A: You can beat them. I don’t think such a fighter will be of any threat to
me.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Maybe Fedor fightin Ronnie AND Marius at the SAME time...now that would be awesome!!!!
!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Strongman is a complete diferent league... For me the best athlete in the world is a strongman, Mariusz Pudzianowski... In a street fight Mariusz would be very difficult to beat, he is very big but he can swuing several punches without getting tired, and if he grabs someone he can smash the guy agaist a wall or against the floor. I think that in a street fight Fedor would have a hard time against Mariusz. Mariusz actually did 5 or 6 years boxing...  Mariuz is 132 kgs, Fedor is 106 kgs...
S

theonlyone

Strongman is a complete diferent league... For me the best athlete in the world is a strongman, Mariusz Pudzianowski... In a street fight Mariusz would be very difficult to beat, he is very big but he can swuing several punches without getting tired, and if he grabs someone he can smash the guy agaist a wall or against the floor. I think that in a street fight Fedor would have a hard time against Mariusz. Mariusz actually did 5 or 6 years boxing...  Mariuz is 132 kgs, Fedor is 106 kgs...
lol So delusional. Do u have imaginary lats syndrome or whatever? drunk here, happens with everyone.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Fedor has taken down people who weigh more than Marius without a problem, granted they weren't the best fighters. Fedor is unbeatable at this point.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
lol So delusional. Do u have imaginary lats syndrome or whatever? drunk here, happens with everyone.
I have no syndrome... I guess that you don't know what street fight means... It means anything goes, no rules, no bells... Like I said Mariusz has a lot of breath and REAL strength, capable of fast movements, I said and repeat Fedor would have a hard time against Mariusz in a street fight (I am a huge Fedor fan, he is the bes RING fighter)... A streetfifght is different, he would't be able to do arms locks on Mariusz, he would have to punch Mariusz to death, there is no other way to defeat a guy like Mariusz. If Mariusz has the possibiçity to punch and grab Fedor, I think that he could choke or slamm him against the floor... I have seen fighters being beated by strong guys that don't even know how to fight... have you ever been into a street fight ?
S

theonlyone

I have no syndrome... I have seen fighters being beated by strong guys that don't even know how to fight... have you ever been into a street fight ?
There is your problem!!!!!!! Do you drink bee?r I would teach u a lesson....later

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
There is your problem!!!!!!! Do you drink bee?r I would teach u a lesson....later
Would you teach me a lesson drinking beer? Or anything else?
S

donthate1

• Getbig II
This thread is a piece of shit!!! Who gives a shit about Ronnie in a fight!!!!!! 

Hope this helps!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
in a REAL street fighter Fedor , Ronnie Marius and others would be pussies in front of Bas rutten!!!!

'someone tried to kill you, so you got to return the favor...'

'donttttt youuuu everrrr doooooooooo thiiiissssssssssssssssss ssssssss'

baaaanb baaaang buuuuum

and in the end he would hide a spice bottle inside everyone pants!!!
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Ronnie knocked the snot out of this Getbigger