Author Topic: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!  (Read 12840 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2007, 08:03:08 PM »
Awful lot of TUF retards posting in this thread. Surprised they can spell Fedor.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2007, 02:07:11 AM »
street fight even easier. more weapons at my disposal.

look, i'm not trying to be an internet tough guy here but the simple fact is that ronnie has too much muscle to be able to move or defend himself efficiently against a well trained fighter.

this is not a diss on ronnie. he is an awesome bber, but that's what he does, not fighting.

anyone that has spent a lot of time training in boxing or grappling can vouch for why ronnie would have great difficulty with a well trained fighter.

to break it down a bit: ronnie's defence to take downs and strikes would be atrocious. he has very limited movement for a fighter(backward, foreward, lateral, head, shoulders, hips, etc) his stance would be ludicrous and he would be wide open for any type of strike the fighter decided on (think homer simpson). he would gas very quickly under these conditions and the aforementioned problems would just be amplified.

i have no doubt that ronnie would have done extensive close quarter and unarmed combat training as a police officer, but we are not talking about some felon that doesn't know how to fight, we are talking about a well trained fighter and ronnie has created a body that has made himself less efficient to use these skills effectively against a WELL TRAINED FIGHTER.

i do agree that size and strength are great things in a fight but the subject has taken the size part too far for fighting. for bbing? again, the man is a machine and i respect the hell out of him, but fighting? he should carry his service firearm ;D.

I understand what you are saying. But the wasn't dissed by this example. I got dissed by someone here when I said that a guy like Mariusz, with 100% functional muscle, in a street fight can give a hard time even to Fedor. I know exactly who Fedor is, I have been following is career since the beggining and the man is the best. But like I said before, in my case, when working as Bguard or security in nightclubs, I think a guy like Mariusz is much harder to deal with, this case Mariusz can fight and don't lose his breath, like other strongmen, even a very well trained fighter would have difficulty in take down an angry guy like those strongmen guys. What's your opinion? When I see Sapp fighting it makes me laugh, the guy doesn't know how to fight, nevertheless he can pretty much hold himself at a high level in K-1 or MMA, he wins more than he loses...
S

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2007, 02:36:09 AM »
I understand what you are saying. But the wasn't dissed by this example. I got dissed by someone here when I said that a guy like Mariusz, with 100% functional muscle, in a street fight can give a hard time even to Fedor. I know exactly who Fedor is, I have been following is career since the beggining and the man is the best. But like I said before, in my case, when working as Bguard or security in nightclubs, I think a guy like Mariusz is much harder to deal with, this case Mariusz can fight and don't lose his breath, like other strongmen, even a very well trained fighter would have difficulty in take down an angry guy like those strongmen guys. What's your opinion? When I see Sapp fighting it makes me laugh, the guy doesn't know how to fight, nevertheless he can pretty much hold himself at a high level in K-1 or MMA, he wins more than he loses...

Sapp is the antithesis of the arguement you want.  When he is fighting Japanese/Korean cans, he wrecks them because he outweighs them by over a 100 lbs.  When he has fought fighters of skill, he gets smoked.  Fujita destroyed him, LeBanner was killing him on his feet, and got mount on him in the MMA rules portion of the fight, he did power bomb Nog, but Crocop made him cry.  Fedor is much more skilled than anyone he has faced.  His second fight with Ernesto Hoost should have never been called. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »
i dont know doc..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So if I say shut up " black boy" then that is just a questionable comment? I don't think so. I'd be getting hammered and labeled as a racist.  :-*

::)
dude let it go...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2007, 09:20:17 AM »
::)
dude let it go...
Dude do you know you just replied to a quote that is almost a year old ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2007, 09:22:41 AM »
Dude do you know you just replied to a quote that is almost a year old ;D

No i didnt realize that.. Thanks for the heads up Slick

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2007, 09:23:13 AM »
No i didnt realize that.. Thanks for the heads up Slick
I just thought it funny thats all, guns.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »

LOL thanks. BTW Teh mal is back in the gym full force.. i will unleash my pythons on about 2 months

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2007, 09:25:29 AM »
LOL thanks. BTW Teh mal is back in the gym full force.. i will unleash my pythons on about 2 months

Sweet I can't wait ::)

J/K ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2007, 09:36:05 AM »

hahaha yeah classic.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2007, 09:38:58 AM »
hahaha yeah classic.

God Damn it Mars! You tell Mao Tsatong and the other ricefarters at the restaurant that the next time you deliver me pork lo mein instead of shrimp, I'm gonna tell the police about the cats you chop up for the hot and sour soup! 
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2007, 09:52:08 AM »
Iron Mike Zambidis would kick anyones ass.

:-*

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2007, 10:10:40 AM »
If anyone disagrees about Greek Mike Zambidis here post a vid or smthing

here

its ONLY his training

&feature=related talking about explosive power-speed-accuracy, everything.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2007, 08:40:59 AM »
ronnie coleman is a strong bodybuider.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2007, 08:43:42 AM »
ronnie coleman is a strong bodybuider.

you're not that weak yourself Mars.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
and who are you jockrider?